to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Airsoft In The Philippines

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tantrik

tantrik
  • Interests:Airsoft, Photography, Cars, Motorcycles, Bicycles

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:12 AM

I am from the Philippines.

Airsoft is very popular here. Airsoft has been here for over 10 years and recently has become one of the most favorite pastimes amongst filipinos.

We welcome anyone, from newbies to lonewolves to teams, to play with us. If ever your in the Philippines and want to exchange BBs and laughs, pm me here or visit us at http://www.tacticalairsoft.co.nr. We will be glad to accommodate you. We can even spare an AEG and gear for you if you inform us in advance.

We are the TAC (below is a pic and some of the members)

Standing (left to right): SMTAC RonMacho, SMTAC Billy, SMTAC Ronin, SMTAC Glenn, SMTAC Shamy, FTAC Dexmax, MTAC Kokoy, MTAC Carlo, SMTAC Armbar, FTAC Mamu, ATAC XXX
Kneeling: (left to right): SMTAC Boyet, SMTAC Terminator, SMTAC Syntax, SMTAC 9lives, FTAC Pipart, SMTAC Jojo, MTAC Stepzee, FTAC Tata, SMTAC 2Mas

BRUUUHHHAAA!!!! (our version of the HUA)

Long Live Airsoft!!!

#2 spaceghost0

spaceghost0
  • Interests:Currently in a graphic design program on the left coast (Seattle). Like airsoft, comps, being outside, running, eating, sleeping.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 03:10 AM

*sigh* I often read filairsoft.com wishing I was there. So many people seem to play there! It's on my list along with Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Japan. Someday :) Thanks for the offer, hopefully I can take it up in the future!

#3 chauffeur

chauffeur

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

Hi Airsofter...

It's nice to have airsoft in Philipines...

I'll be flying to Manila next week for few days, just wonder whether I can find any airsoft shops somehere near my hotel?

I'll be staying at:
Makati Shangri-La, Manila.
Ayala Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City 1200, Philippines

Hope you have some shops in walking distance from this hotel...

//chauffeur

Edited by chauffeur, 12 February 2008 - 04:12 AM.

#4 tantrik

tantrik

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:29 AM

Hi chauffeur ,

I sent you a pm. Contact nos. of local shops in the vicinity.
Have a pleasant trip. And I hope you enjoy your stay in the Philippines.

MABUHAY!

tantrik
Forum Janitor

#5 roecar

roecar
  • Interests:Airsoft, guns, and good airsoft/gun design.

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:45 AM

If I do get the chance to go home to visit family, how exactly would I be able to bring my gun with me? I'd hope I wouldn't have to ship via balikbayan box a-grin.gif but seriously would an airline at least let me bring it in my baggage?

Airsoft Perks Project: Hunted, Weaponsmith, BB leacher, Expert negotiator, Pack rat, Human shield, Geardo, Parasite, Customizer, Quartermaster, Jinxed, Fragile, Pimped Gun, Village *tart

#6 tantrik

tantrik

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (roecar @ Feb 12 2008, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I do get the chance to go home to visit family, how exactly would I be able to bring my gun with me? I'd hope I wouldn't have to ship via balikbayan box a-grin.gif but seriously would an airline at least let me bring it in my baggage?

I was once at NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airsport) stopped, my luggage thoroughly inspected, and searched because the X-RAY detected what looked like an explosive of some sort.

When they went over my bag, they found 1set ACU BDU, Pistol Belt, Chest Rig, Combat Boots, and an unopened bag of 0.25g BBs. They asked me if I was with the Military. And I said no, but I play airsoft.

I didn't bring a gun with me, nor any gun accessory, magazines, etc. All that I had with me are what I stated above. After over 30mins., they let me go. They could not hold me for having a bag of plastic pellets in my bag, nor a set of clothing.

It would have been a different story if I had a gun. I'de be explaining myself to the Police.

I think it would be better to buy/loan a gun when you get here.

#7 hawaiianpredator

hawaiianpredator
  • Interests:Jungle Warfare. If you can see me, that means you've already been shot.

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:30 PM

Aloha!

I will be Staying in Makati and was wondering if there was a airsoft store in the vicinity of either Makati or Project 7 in Quezon City?

Thank you for your assistance in advance!
Hawaiian Predator
Team DAWGZ
Honolulu, Hawaii
www.navmagurbanassault.com

#8 Airbana Airsoft Map

Airbana Airsoft Map

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:22 PM

Airbana has recently launched its Asia / Pacific Airsoft map so if you know the details of any Retailers or Skirmish sites then please feel free to add them!

http://www.airbana.asia/

Airbana is a non-profit community driven Airsoft map designed to allow people to find the nearest Airsoft sites or Events to them and get that information as easily as possible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users