to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

San Luis Obispo/bakersfield

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 apocalypse137

apocalypse137

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:53 AM

Not looking to start a team or anything crazy just want to see if anybody is near san luis obispo county on here that is willing to play.

Wouldn't mind playing in Bakersfield either though so if anyone around there let me know.

Posted 14 October 2007 - 06:13 PM

Morro Bay count?

#3 vinyl_key

vinyl_key

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:26 AM

I'm in San Luis Obispo (currently going to Cal Poly) and have been looking for somewhere to play. My roommate also airsofts, so thats two more people you can play with.

#4 inkjet

inkjet

Posted 21 November 2007 - 01:56 AM

Recently I played at a game hosted by the people of www.nsatairsoft.com and www.pasoairsoft.com in Paso Robles.

The field was good, the people were friendly, I would recommend playing wtih them.
It seems that the SLO county airsoft scene is slowly growing, which I've been waiting quite a while for.

#5 M-Power M3

M-Power M3

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:56 PM

I'm from Santa Maria (North Santa Barbara County). Me and a few friends are just getting into airsoft. Most of us all used to play tournament paintball (NPPL,XPSL, etc.) and we have a few other friends that have been playing airsoft for a few years now. a-cheesy.gif

#6 dueno

dueno

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:26 PM

As inkjet said, check www.nsatairsoft.com and www.pasoairsoft.com every once in awhile for game announcements. NSAT should be hosting a large operation in the next few months. As for games in the Santa Maria area, we are usually playing 1 to 2 times a month now. We have a new semi-CQB area that we play in now, mostly barns and abandoned buildings. Usually about 10-14 people show up. If you are interested in finding out when/where these games are go ahead and let me know so we can contact you.

#7 dsmykows

dsmykows

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:39 PM

I just got a new gun, haven't been in airsoft for like 3 years now, but I want to play again. I live in SLO, going to Cal Poly right now, and a buddy of mine wants to start playing again too up here. I've heard of people playing behind the Costco and Home Depot, but haven't done it myself. If you wanna play sometime, drop me an e-mail and we'll set it up.

#8 dsmykows

dsmykows

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:51 PM

Also, I checked out those paso and nsa teamsites, and they seem cool, but WAY too into this. I want a serious game, but they focus too much on realistic warfare. I just want to play airsoft. So if anyone is in the San Luis Obispo area and just wants to play a laid back fun game of airsoft around once a month or more often, let me know, that's what I'm looking for.

#9 vinyl_key

vinyl_key

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (dsmykows @ Mar 14 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, I checked out those paso and nsa teamsites, and they seem cool, but WAY too into this. I want a serious game, but they focus too much on realistic warfare. I just want to play airsoft. So if anyone is in the San Luis Obispo area and just wants to play a laid back fun game of airsoft around once a month or more often, let me know, that's what I'm looking for.

Thats what I thought too until I went to a Paso game. They are pretty fun people to play with, especially the NSAT guys you should check it out at least once

#10 dsmykows

dsmykows

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:08 AM

hey everyone. I found a tight place to play in SLO. it's way up behind costco. LOVR to perfumo canyon and just drive way up and out there. I doubt it's legal to play there but the people that we bumped into up there really didn't seem to care, and it is way too out of the way for cops to just randomly pass by.
so anyway, I'm gonna be spending a lot more time airsofting back there with my buddies and I think it will be cool to get more people together for bigger games every now and then. anyone who wants to come, let me know.

#11 hilemanj

hilemanj
  • Interests:Airsoft, Guns, Knifes, Military (Army), Hunting, etc.

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:11 AM

I'm Jason from NSATASOG. We have a Op on the 18th. Just thought I would let you know.
Check out our site for the details.
Hope to see you there.
external links are not allowed in member signatures except by paid sponsors, thanks.

#12 airsoftfrank

airsoftfrank

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:44 PM

Hey im definaly down to do some airsoft! Is anyone going to profumo this weekend? Apparently people play over there. I've never been there. So I was going to check it out trm

#13 weezie

weezie

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:33 AM

hey just moved here and just got a new gun also been looking to play with people so just hit my up

#14 airsoftfrank

airsoftfrank

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (weezie @ May 10 2008, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey just moved here and just got a new gun also been looking to play with people so just hit my up

Yes im down. But my next free weekend is 31. I don't have a crew with me in San Luis. So its just me. Whats ur new gun?

#15 weezie

weezie

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (airsoftfrank @ May 10 2008, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes im down. But my next free weekend is 31. I don't have a crew with me in San Luis. So its just me. Whats ur new gun?

umm I got the galaxy mp5k g5k yeah I will try to be free that day I work alot at the grad what do u have?

#16 airsoftfrank

airsoftfrank

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (weezie @ May 11 2008, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
umm I got the galaxy mp5k g5k yeah I will try to be free that day I work alot at the grad what do u have?

Cool, I got Classic Army SAR Offizier M41 and a m9 beretta as my secondary. do u have anymore friends that would like to play? where do u play? I tried looking for that place behind costco. but wasn't sure were to go.

Does anybody have the coordinates so I can check it out on google maps?

#17 weezie

weezie

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (airsoftfrank @ May 10 2008, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool, I got Classic Army SAR Offizier M41 and a m9 beretta as my secondary. do u have anymore friends that would like to play? where do u play? I tried looking for that place behind costco. but wasn't sure were to go.

Does anybody have the coordinates so I can check it out on google maps?

I got one at work that might want to do it but other than that I don't know many people here I just moved here from ga well I was thinking about the place behind costco but I guess it is harder to find then I thought I might have a second gun by then too

#18 weezie

weezie

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:48 PM

Sorry for the double post. But I got a new gun (JG M4 S-system) and also I am free for that sat but I am the only one.

#19 bikesair

bikesair

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:52 PM

I know like three or four guys that have some AEG's. I think one has a sniper rifle. We all live in SLO so send me a PM if you want to arrange something some weekend.

#20 zekedge

zekedge

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:04 PM

Is anyone going to goto HSFA's op on July 20th?

www.pasoairsoft.com

#21 bigarchguy

bigarchguy

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:01 AM

thought I would see if anyone is still interested in getting casual games together now that Cal Poly is starting up again for the fall (I'm a student). I have one other friend who is into airsoft as well.

#22 pack916

pack916

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:57 PM

hey me and my friends live in santa maria and have been trying to find more ppl to airsoft with we found a nice field that we are aloud to play at some ppl call it the house send me a pm if u know the place

#23 EliteSniper19

EliteSniper19

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

Where in Perfumo Canyon do you guys play? Do you play in the back side where it becomes a dirt road, which is actually called Sea Canyon Rd then. I used to live in SLO, but moved, but I still visit it from time to time, would love to play there some time.

#24 chucklz4prez

chucklz4prez

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:17 AM

Looks like its been a while since anyone has posted here but if there is anyone interested some of my friends go out to play in SLO and Los Osos pretty much every weekend. You are more than welcome to join us if you'd like. If interested feel free to send me a PM.

#25 thefootballtree

thefootballtree

Posted 30 May 2010 - 01:41 PM

Im looking to move down to SLO for college in the fall and was wondering if anyone still plays around here regularly. If you could message me or post that would be great

#26 LieutenantDan

LieutenantDan

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:42 PM

So I figured it would be helpful if we had a Facebook group for the airsofters in the area, I have found in the past that it is often a lot easier to find people and set up events through facebook than through the various airsoft forums, so maybe any of you that are interested could join this group I made, and maybe try to spread the word to fellow airsofters in the San Luis Obispo area.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/gr...153626878011222

or just search San Luis Obispo Airsoft in groups if that link doesnt work.

#27 waffleman

waffleman
  • SOA Name: waffleman

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:02 PM

Ill jump on that group. Because of work and time I havnt really had a chance to play at all but nipomo airsoft has quite a few active members and its not a long drive from SLO.

#28 Chosen_1

Chosen_1

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:19 PM

I am the site owner of nipomoairsoft.com. We try to have a game at least once a month. Usually 12-35 people show up.

#29 dannymicks

dannymicks

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:19 PM

anyone want to get together and play an airsoft game? somewhere in slo county.

#30 FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

yo I know im a year late but I would definitely play. I have alot of guns too so I have people to play with. thats how desperate it is here D :.

#31 aimerluce

aimerluce

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (FollowYourHeart @ Apr 19 2013, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yo I know im a year late but I would definitely play. I have alot of guns too so I have people to play with. thats how desperate it is here D :.

Hit me up I just moved here a week ago if you wanna play.

#32 RaigaKnight

RaigaKnight

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

Hope this reply isn't too late or anything, but I live in Paso and was hoping when we could get together and such

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users