to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Hotimporttoys.com?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BigCats93

BigCats93

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:22 PM

Ok I am about to buy the HFC M190 M9 green gas pistol, but before I buy it, I would like to know if the site I am possibly going to buy from is any good? The web site is HotImportToys.com That is the cheapest place I have found that gun for $50 plus only $6 shipping!!!!! Please help me out here!!! Thanks.

#2 mooseguy04

mooseguy04

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:06 PM

dang! a-blushing.gif That is the cheapest I have seen! I have been looking to buy this gun for a while. I hope this site is legit.

[Let's treat rock music like candy and throw all the rappers away.[/size][/size]

#3 Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:17 AM

Yes! Its freaking awesome. They ship out next day. I bought my SECOND gun , a Double Eagle m4 and it came on the second day of order.
I'm back. I missed you all. You right there , you to. You to playing with your GBB while surfing ASF :'( Good to be back.

#4 BigCats93

BigCats93

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:53 PM

Well then I will probably buy from them!!! Unless anyone has some more info???

#5 Guest_northinger_*

Guest_northinger_*

Posted 05 August 2007 - 04:00 PM

The site looks crappy to me. They don't have good guns all I seen was cyma and stuff like that. The site is so cheap because the guns are cheap, they are making up prices $500 for a ICS I don't think so. Looks like a Moran made the site they don't list thing very well. I hope the site is new because they have no products there. They are a very low end site, I mean one gas gun? The reviews look like shorty's reviews which means that the people that buy from there are newbies which means that they are not have great guns. The prices look to good to be true for a non-wholesale site. The glock that they have there they say it is so good, it is a Cyma. The whole site is Cyma guns the best gun I see that they have there is the one your buying and still it is not very good. I'd just buy from someplace else. STAY AWAY!!!!!

#6 Guest_Dragon M._*

Guest_Dragon M._*

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

OH WOW... A CYMA G19 for $40? That's $8 dollars less than AirsoftGI.

I might buy my CYMA MPEGs from here from now on - if I were to buy any...

They look good for MPEGs, LPEGs and springers...

Edited by Dragon M., 05 August 2007 - 08:51 PM.

#7 5370H55V

5370H55V

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:33 PM

Just checked it out, looks like the only 2 guns worth buying are the HFC M9(the abs one), and the Glock G19.
QUOTE (NeverSummer @ Oct 26 2007, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell them that you are thankful for not allowing you to buy an airsoft gun, because with all the money you saved it can be used to buy more important things like drugs and prostitutes. Works every time.

#8 Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (northinger @ Aug 5 2007, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The site looks crappy to me. They don't have good guns all I seen was cyma and stuff like that. The site is so cheap because the guns are cheap, they are making up prices $500 for a ICS I don't think so. Looks like a Moran made the site they don't list thing very well. I hope the site is new because they have no products there. They are a very low end site, I mean one gas gun? The reviews look like shorty's reviews which means that the people that buy from there are newbies which means that they are not have great guns. The prices look to good to be true for a non-wholesale site. The glock that they have there they say it is so good, it is a Cyma. The whole site is Cyma guns the best gun I see that they have there is the one your buying and still it is not very good. I'd just buy from someplace else. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Stop trying to flame the site if you haven't bought from it. And its Moron buddy not Moran
STAY AWAY!!!!!

I have personally bought from them and they ship like lighting hitting the ground.

AMAZON Feed back

Go ahead buddy , buy it. Planning on buying one to! Hell , LETS ALL BUY ONE ( Joke.....)

This is the only bad feedback I've heard so far.... It doesn't even have to do with them.

2 out of 5: "guns shoot maybe 7 feet at most"
Date: 8/4/2007 Rated by Buyer: scott

Just for the fun of it another that didn't relate to Them

"IT SUCKS it isnt 50-100 fps it is seriously like 5- 20fps don't BUY UNLESS YOU WANA WASTE YOUR MONEY NOT EVEN A GOOD GUN FOR KIDS LIL KIDS... DO NOT BUY!!!"
Date: 8/1/2007 Rated by Buyer: Brenda U.

Edited by Unknown Soldier, 06 August 2007 - 02:37 AM.

I'm back. I missed you all. You right there , you to. You to playing with your GBB while surfing ASF :'( Good to be back.

#9 mooseguy04

mooseguy04

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:46 PM

My M9 came in yesterday from them and I used it in a game today. It worked perfectly with no problem. No bogus or broken parts, or no manual; everything was there. It cost me $56 and came in about 4 days from when I ordered it, it is acurate and goes about almost as far as my TM Sig 552. Nice feel to it. I suggest you guys get it, being so cheap and all. a-thumbsup.gif

[Let's treat rock music like candy and throw all the rappers away.[/size][/size]

#10 5370H55V

5370H55V

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:51 PM

Necropost (maybe, its less than a month so idk), and that guy probably already bought the gun or decided not to.
QUOTE (NeverSummer @ Oct 26 2007, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell them that you are thankful for not allowing you to buy an airsoft gun, because with all the money you saved it can be used to buy more important things like drugs and prostitutes. Works every time.

#11 nighterfighter

nighterfighter

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:41 PM

Assuming that is a reliable site, Im impressed...

They have the pistol Ive been wanting, and a vest for 5 dollars?

Seems cool to me...
I know a girl that likes hunting, I figure that I could say that it's just like hunting all except the deer are people and the deer fight back
-Loki

If your parents don't pay for you to airsoft, put this in your sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users