to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Michigan Players Wanted

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin
  • SOA Name: admin

• My Temperament:7,7,2,8

Posted 11 June 2003 - 05:15 PM

If you live in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Detroit, or etc. and are looking for people to play with, post your message here. Helpful information might include, whether or not you own your guns, what they might be and what or who you're looking for.

Also indicate what part of Michigan you're in. This is a good reason for everyone to update their member profile. Using the member tools, can also help you find players in your area (Provided of course members are filling in their profiles)
Posted Image
Click for Pinzgauer Project info !

Click Here to Help us Buy It

#2 Winter|X|

Winter|X|
  • Interests:I enjoy working and playing with computers.<br />reading<br />learning<br />teaching<br />the list goes on :)

Posted 01 June 2004 - 01:05 PM

I got 5-10 people around where I live in plymouth\canton Michigan

if you live somewhere in the lower part of michigan, give me a PM, and I will let you know where we do airsoft and when

the area where me and my friends play.. is 1-3 miles dense but not TOO dense woods, with a river (for 1 game, I am going to make a raft.. and have a team float down the river.. they have to make it to a certain point to win..) the river also has a bridge... anyways we have sewers we can climb into.. we have "forts" I am planing on making some tree forts in my spare time.. and I want to make this area a blast to play with..

PM me, if you live in Michigan and are interested!
Primary- (In Search Of)
Secondary- KJW All Metal M9f2 Berreta

I am a Ghost....nothing more

#3 directorcass

directorcass

Posted 17 June 2004 - 01:24 PM

Hey Winter[x] I live in the Highland area. It would be a bit of a drive but I'm up to it.
Dead or alive, your coming with me.

#4 Puff

Puff

Posted 17 June 2004 - 03:00 PM

winter I live in the lansing area pm me
hmm... want to play me in halo 2.... send me a friend request to Pineapple tree on xbox live

#5 Rohnsherd

Rohnsherd

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:05 PM

I live in Greenville. Interested possibly. Email RohnsherdPLEASE USE PM SYSTEM TO CONTACT MEMBERSPLEASE DO NOT PUT PERSONAL CONTACT INFO IN YOUR POST

#6 Zerosoldier

Zerosoldier

Posted 05 August 2004 - 05:56 PM

Hey let me know when you plan on playing I'm going to Clarkston next month,if you are maybe I'll check it out if you still want an extra person.

#7 Punisher911

Punisher911

Posted 26 August 2004 - 10:32 PM

I'm in Eatpointe, MI and would be interested and checking things out. Right now I only have a Crossman Walther P99 airsoft pistol I bought from Meijers. I would be interested in getting together to watch and learn more about some of the guns you are using.

#8 Winter|X|

Winter|X|
  • Interests:I enjoy working and playing with computers.<br />reading<br />learning<br />teaching<br />the list goes on :)

Posted 26 August 2004 - 11:46 PM

hey punisher! we are always looking for new talent!

Catch me on AIM - TyedyeTc
Primary- (In Search Of)
Secondary- KJW All Metal M9f2 Berreta

I am a Ghost....nothing more

#9 Guest_sarbz_*

Guest_sarbz_*

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:25 PM

I'm from Cedar Springs, MI, I just got into airsoft, and I've been looking for a place to play. I found a paintball field that has a pretty cool outdoor wooded field with tons of bunkers and cover. It's by Gun Lake.

here's the website: http://www.gunlakepaintball.com

I've been in contact with the owner and he'll let airsofters play for $100 field rental plus $5 per person. 10 guys would make it $15 per person for 4 hours.

Like I said, I'm completely new to this, and have no clue what kinds of games to play, but I'm definately interested. I have 2 m92fs GBBs, and my friends all have springers, so anyone with AEG's will kick our :cens . We'll have to devide us newbies up on different teams.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

P.S. Here's a pic from the website:

#10 livoniairsoft

livoniairsoft
  • Interests:Racing/Building Vintage Honda Motorcycles, Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Drinking, Smoking, Punk Rock, Fabricating/Building, Working.

Posted 11 December 2004 - 10:11 PM

im in livonia.. about 20 minutes from detroit. email me. forgottonhero07PLEASE DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES IN YOUR MESSAGES - USE THE PM SYSTEMameritech.net if your interested in playing our team, visa versa

"Honor, Vigilance, Unity" - Team R.A.G.E.
sorry, external links are not allowed except by paid sponsors

#11 kotov9011

kotov9011

Posted 08 February 2005 - 06:42 AM

Hey there new to airsoft, and still debating. Ive been looking into airsof tfor sometime and would love to get into it, but I don't know ANYONE who plays. And before I blow 500 bucks on it id like to find a bunch of guys that would be willing to let me tag along on some games or play so I can then know some people so I can get airsofting myself.

#12 kotov9011

kotov9011

Posted 08 February 2005 - 07:17 AM

I live in okland county/white lake email me at newsom9011PLEASE DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES IN YOUR MESSAGES - USE THE PM SYSTEMhotmail.com id love to join ya

#13 directorcass

directorcass

Posted 08 February 2005 - 03:19 PM

You have a PM.

#14 kotov9011

kotov9011

Posted 08 February 2005 - 08:17 PM

cool thx ill check that now

#15 CaptainCarl

CaptainCarl
  • Interests:Airsofting, Biking, Computer, XboX, building things, drawing, swimming, music, Basketball, Football, Being Outside, Spending Time With Friends, Military Equipment, Therozing, Roswell Incident, School,

Posted 14 February 2005 - 04:29 PM

Check the PMs.

#16 Predator

Predator
  • Interests:Airsoft, video games... Life?

Posted 14 February 2005 - 06:36 PM

Wow, you all play in Michigan? Any of you live close to ohio? Im in bowling green, which is northwest ohio, so im not too far from you guys. Only have a springers and a gas gun tho. Any good airsoft fields up there too?

#17 SanitysEdge

SanitysEdge
  • Interests:Airsoft, apprently and Computers

Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:52 PM

I feel the exact same way you do, I would love to get into airsoft, but I cant find any local places to play it at. Im trying to get some of my friends into it so they could play to, but I have only converted on person who probabally wont even be able to play.

#18 Dawg Bait

Dawg Bait
  • Interests:Airsoft and Girls

Posted 21 February 2005 - 12:21 AM

I am in michigan also.. Just I am on the coast of Lake Michigan

Well in the city called Holland

Ross
user posted image

#19 SanitysEdge

SanitysEdge

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:39 AM

Id be willing to play, id need a gun first. Anyone know when the TM P90's come back into production, or are they back now? Meh, maybe I should get a Styer Aug instead? Yes, I am an airsoft Newbie.

Edited by SanitysEdge, 22 February 2005 - 10:47 AM.

#20 Sub

Sub

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:53 AM

I live in lansing about 10 miles from the capital. just give me a location and a date and I would join ya in a game.

#21 CaptainCarl

CaptainCarl
  • Interests:Airsofting, Biking, Computer, XboX, building things, drawing, swimming, music, Basketball, Football, Being Outside, Spending Time With Friends, Military Equipment, Therozing, Roswell Incident, School,

Posted 22 March 2005 - 03:30 PM

Try http://miairsoft.proboards2.com. They are for michigan players. I am near the tip of the mitt. I am interested in being on a team.

#22 Flectarn

Flectarn
  • Interests:Airsoft Tattooing, and fast cars.

Posted 23 March 2005 - 11:25 PM

Im from Grand Rapids Michigan. Im one of the members of ACO. Im also known as Gunslinger on MIA.

http://www.davidchapmanagency.com/Test%20picks/small%20gray.bmp

http://www.acoddelta.com/

#23 Dawg Bait

Dawg Bait

Posted 26 March 2005 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Flectarn @ Mar 23 2005, 11:25 PM)
Im from Grand Rapids Michigan. Im one of the members of ACO. Im also known as Gunslinger on MIA.

WOW Gunslinger is on here.. Welcome aboard man.. lol

Ross
Dawg Bait
user posted image

#24 admin

admin
  • SOA Name: admin

• My Temperament:7,7,2,8

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Flectarn @ Mar 23 2005, 11:25 PM)
Im from Grand Rapids Michigan....

me too,, welcome to ASF!
Posted Image
Click for Pinzgauer Project info !

Click Here to Help us Buy It

#25 Dawg Bait

Dawg Bait

Posted 27 March 2005 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (admin @ Mar 27 2005, 10:46 PM)
me too,, welcome to ASF!

I'm from Holland :) Stupid city. I think last I looked that there is only 2 teams in the Holland Area.. lol

Ross
DAwg Bait
user posted image

#26 Cheese_Messiah

Cheese_Messiah
  • Interests:Hockey, airsoft, tennis, comics, etc....

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:47 PM

I'm in Marine City Michigan for the time being, though in the next couple of months I'll be moving to Rochester.
user posted image
"42nd Street: Women's breast draped across every billboard, every display, littering the sidewalk. Was offered swedish love and french love..... But not american love. American love; Like coke in green glass bottles.... They don't make it anymore." -Rorschach's Journal.

#27 SanitysEdge

SanitysEdge

Posted 06 April 2005 - 06:05 PM

So, I got an airsoft gun coming in the mail to me now (Tokyo Marui Fa-Mas SV). I hope someone can put together an event or something soon so I don't feel like I just waisted quite a bit of money.

That friend that I said earlier, he can play to. Im not shure what gun hes got, but its a cheap one. I think he might be getting a better one soon. I also have another friend who played paintball, but I have converted him to airsoft (Possably more than 1 paintball playing friend has been converted), not shure if hes going to auctually play or if hes just all talk.

BTW: I live in Belleville MI, which is very close to detroit.

Edited by SanitysEdge, 06 April 2005 - 06:10 PM.

#28 SanitysEdge

SanitysEdge

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:18 PM

I have my gun now. I hope someone still reads this forums so we can start an event or something.

#29 Rohnsherd

Rohnsherd

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:30 AM

Hey sorry guys I never checked back. This is what a new baby will do to your life. I am from Greenville, bout 30 miles northeast of Grandrapids. We skirmish one night a week(quick pick up games) and every 3rd saturday of every month. I own probably 15 springer pistols, shotgun, super 9(sad to say that one). I also own a TM M16A2 upgraded, MP5SD5, and a M4A1. Always looking for ppl to skirmish with. I havent ever planned a large scale game but would be interested to work with someone. My best friend plays also, he owns a Sun Project M40a1 sniper rifle. Ghillie suit with the works. We all are fairly serious but fun to play with. PM me if you are interested in talking about playing.

#30 directorcass

directorcass

Posted 11 April 2005 - 01:45 PM

Just met three more people that want to play also. We should all pick a spot and date to meet, have a soda, and put some plans together for formal games. It seems like there are a lot of people within an hours drive of each other, we should be able to organize something, what does everyone say?

#31 Rohnsherd

Rohnsherd

Posted 12 April 2005 - 11:04 AM

Sounds good to me. Where do you live directorcass? State where and when! PM with info preferably.

Rohn

#32 wingsfan23

wingsfan23
  • Interests:University of Michigan student

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:42 PM

I live just outside of Lansing. So far I have a mini electric, and I have a team of friends, but we haven't played yet...
Classic Army: M15a4 TC, M16, Slr-105, SAR m41
A&K m249
Bar-10
M11a1
QUOTE (bigdaddy997 @ May 12 2008, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whats the teh spring? where is it?

#33 Dawg Bait

Dawg Bait

Posted 13 April 2005 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (Rohnsherd @ Apr 11 2005, 11:30 AM)
Hey sorry guys I never checked back.  This is what a new baby will do to your life.  I am from Greenville, bout 30 miles northeast of Grandrapids.  We skirmish one night a week(quick pick up games) and every 3rd saturday of every month.  I own probably 15 springer pistols, shotgun, super 9(sad to say that one).  I also own a TM M16A2 upgraded, MP5SD5, and a M4A1.  Always looking for ppl to skirmish with.  I havent ever planned a large scale game but would be interested to work with someone.  My best friend plays also, he owns a Sun Project M40a1 sniper rifle.  Ghillie suit with the works.  We all are fairly serious but fun to play with.  PM me if you are interested in talking about playing.

Hehehe your friend almost sounds like me.. I have a Sun Project M40Xb, Ghillie Suit and the works :) You have a team? We are looking for 2 Scout/Snipers (1 being a sniper the other a spotter) and 8 more riflemen, 4 for one more squad, and the other 4 on the other squad. We have a total of 3 Squads. Aplha, Delta, and Tango, Tango being the sniper squad.

Ross
user posted image

#34 Rohnsherd

Rohnsherd

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:18 PM

Yeah! Well we would be interested in meeting if you are interested!

Let me know.

pm me!

Rohn

#35 Dawg Bait

Dawg Bait

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Rohnsherd @ Apr 13 2005, 12:18 PM)
Yeah!  Well we would be interested in meeting if you are interested!

Let me know.

pm me!

Rohn

http://fsairsoft.proboards41.com/

Thats my teams board but we have sections where other people that are not team members to talk on..

Ross
DAwg Bait
user posted image

#36 SanitysEdge

SanitysEdge

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:35 PM

Last weekend Winter|x| an Co. hooked me up. We have access to a wooden fort-thing now that has somewhat crappy cover, but its very close to the spot with the river winter mentioned. Anyone that lives in the lower southeast part, a bit west of detroit should come over here, as Winter|X| said, were always looking for new people.

Edited by SanitysEdge, 14 April 2005 - 09:36 PM.

#37 AndrewMp5k2005

AndrewMp5k2005
  • Interests:Dirt-bike/ATV Riding, Airsoft, Skateboarding, Roller/Ice Hockey
  • SOA Name: AndrewMp5k2005

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:53 PM

Live in Michigan, Sterling Heights. Own all my guns. Have a team of 11 total, who all have at least 1 AEG, most with GBB sidearms.

All who live in Michigan, should really check out MiA Forums (Here, Link). It is a widely based Michigan Airsoft Forum focusing everywhere in Michigan. They have a lot of info on guns and gear and also have some awesome wide ranged events, including CQB where a team (ACO) on it owns/operates a very worthy building for CQB. I suggest you all check it out.

I see some familiar faces from MiA on here, hey Dawg Bait, Puff, Flectarn (Gunslinger), CaptainCarl, and LivioniaAirsoft.

Try http://miairsoft.proboards2.com. They are for michigan players. I am near the tip of the mitt. I am interested in being on a team.

I see CaptainCarl beat me to the punch about MiA, ohwell. biggrin.gif bleh.gif

Edited by AndrewMp5k2005, 14 April 2005 - 09:58 PM.

#38 Guest_AgentZero_*

Guest_AgentZero_*

Posted 16 April 2005 - 04:19 PM

whats up folks, belleville here, just got into airsoft, looking to play or join a team, let me know whats up. like many others , before I invest in this stuff I wanted ot make sure there are other people out there that play...so hit me up

Zero

#39 SanitysEdge

SanitysEdge

Posted 16 April 2005 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (AgentZero @ Apr 16 2005, 11:19 AM)
whats up folks, belleville here, just got into airsoft, looking to play or join a team, let me know whats up.  like many others , before I invest in this stuff I wanted ot make sure there are other people out there that play...so hit me up

Zero

Sweet, talk to me on aim as SanitysEdg3 or Winter|X| as TyedyeTC. We don't really play as a team, we play for fun, but im shure if we could get enough people we could form one.

Or, your on yahoo, I talk to you there.

Edited by SanitysEdge, 16 April 2005 - 09:40 PM.

#40 Zync

Zync
  • Interests:USMC, Airsoft, Videogames, My dog

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:38 PM

I live in Grosse Pointe, MI, anyone else around that area? I just moved here so I don't know the place too well, but ive been looking to break in my new harballer II shotgun, and meet some other people who play around here.
Dying for my country will be easy, its the killing that bothers me.

"We need you to co-operate, if you don't, we will hunt you down and kill you" - Lt. Colonel Steve Russel

"I had three of my men wounded that day, so I drank three quarts of water and paid my respects to the graves of saddam's sons" - Lt. Colonel Steve Russel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users