to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Texas Area Players Wanted

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin
  • SOA Name: admin

• My Temperament:7,7,2,8

Posted 11 June 2003 - 05:18 PM

If you live in Texas and are looking for people to play with, post your message here. Helpful information might include, whether or not you own your guns, what they might be and what or who you're looking for.

Also indicate what part of TX. you're in. This is a good reason for everyone to update their member profile. Using the member tools, can also help you find players in your area (Provided of course members are filling in their profiles)
Posted Image
Click for Pinzgauer Project info !

Click Here to Help us Buy It

#2 Chalk_1

Chalk_1

Posted 09 October 2003 - 07:49 PM

Hey Texas,
I am an avid airsofter and play at several fields throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I have recently secured a new field to play at which is actually a training facility that hosts several different training courses from weapon seafety up too basic/advanced SWAT courses. The owner/operator of the field is actually a current SWAT operator and has agreed to start hosting airsoft games at his facility and we have scheduled a game for Nov.8th.
Here is a link to the facility listed below, the sight is under construction but there will be more material to come in the following days.

http://www.texastactical.com

The address for the field is listed under the contact us link and directions can be obtained through mapquest and yahoo maps.

Also at the game on Nov.8th I have a buddy of mine that deals in Blackhawk Industry Gear and Hellstorm gear and he is going to be setting up a sales area and all his gear/equipment is going to be 10% off.
If there are any people interested in attending let me know and I can post more info on the event.

Mike

#3 exspluu

exspluu

Posted 08 December 2003 - 09:12 PM

I'm in the Houston area and I know there are a bunch of Paint ball places around, but they lack the Military feel.

Any ideas of where I may go to get some Airsoft action? In or around Houston would be appreciated.

That will help me determine what weapons requirements and etc so that I may set my goals on getting the "right" equimpment.

#4 Guest_BattlePriest_*

Guest_BattlePriest_*

Posted 08 December 2003 - 11:41 PM

http://www.houstonairsoft.com

#5 Domskidan

Domskidan

Posted 09 December 2003 - 04:18 PM

you guys buy from southsummit and texas?

#6 HIMdude7918

HIMdude7918

Posted 13 November 2004 - 04:49 AM

Any of you near tomball?

#7 tmfreak

tmfreak
  • Interests:Airsofting, Paintballing, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Drums, Guitars, Computer Applications

Posted 01 December 2004 - 06:31 PM

I am located at sugar land, houston and have my own guns.I am a paintballer and airsofter.

#8 Guest_Snootch_*

Guest_Snootch_*

Posted 27 December 2004 - 03:11 AM

Hi I was just wondering if there are any more airsoft fields located in or around dallas?

#9 Guest_Bear_*

Guest_Bear_*

Posted 09 January 2005 - 06:00 PM

Here are a few sites which might interest you:

www.austinairsoft.com
www.specopscenarios.com
www.texasairsoft.org - This is the official TASO site. I highly encourage everyone to go here and read the Texas Airsoft Organization Charter.

#10 T-DIDDY

T-DIDDY

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:40 PM

Corpus Christi is getting hot 'n heavy also. We are affiliated with www .ultimatewargames. com gun.gif . The TASO website also is a great site to get info on Texas airsoft. You can PM me also if you are in the Corpus Christi area.

Edited by T-DIDDY, 28 March 2005 - 02:41 PM.

T-DIDDY

TM M4-A1
S&W Sigma 40F
KJW M92FS

#11 Guest_FreekShow_*

Guest_FreekShow_*

Posted 03 April 2005 - 11:19 AM

Anyone here from the Rio Grande Valley? Im in harlingen (its at the very bottom). There is noone down here to play with except for friends in backyards lol. a-salute.gif

#12 AddictedToAS06

AddictedToAS06

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:12 PM

Corpus Christi is getting hot 'n heavy also. We are affiliated with www .ultimatewargames. com  . The TASO website also is a great site to get info on Texas airsoft. You can PM me also if you are in the Corpus Christi area.

Yo! I just joined and I'm in the corpus area! I'm actually in Portland, but you've probably heard of it. Just north of CC. I JUST ordered my new JLS Boys M4A1 Laser Electric Machine Gun and I'm hyped! I'm pretty much a newbie to this game...but I played it a few times. I went and got a few of the cheapo wal-mart guns that they had for 15 bucks...a few friends and I played and I'm already addicted! Hella fun!
So how many corpus members are there that you know of? I'm getting together with a few buddies probably next weekend to go shoot around.
I played paintball for a while, so I'm not a TOTAL newbie to shooting...but this sport is different. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than paintball as well!
Anyway, regarding to the forum, I live in Portland, Texas. North tip of Corpus Christi. Hope to meet up with some guys soon!!

#13 T-DIDDY

T-DIDDY

Posted 11 April 2005 - 08:19 PM

Welcome Addicted ToAS06, I PM'd you.
T-DIDDY

TM M4-A1
S&W Sigma 40F
KJW M92FS

#14 sniper447

sniper447

Posted 14 April 2006 - 07:21 PM

I live in the SA area and im buying a UHC Tactical 9 Spring Airsoft Rifle. (a sniper)

#15 m1a1thompson

m1a1thompson
  • Interests:Airsoft (obviously), hockey, lacrosse, football, and ska (if you know what that is) and punk music

Posted 14 April 2006 - 07:59 PM

I live in the Dallas area. I am part of a small squad and we all have various assault rifles (including me, with my Thompson). Once I save up enough cash, I seek to become my team's support gunner, and we're working on finding a sniper/spotter team. We are all around the age of 14.
My philosophy: If you're going to go cheap, get a springer. If you're going to go for around $100-$150, get an MPEG or a GBB. $150-$200, better GBB and an extra mag or an MPEG with some accessories. $200+, look at a nice GBB, high-quality AEG, or a sniper rifle (if you are 100% positive you want to be a sniper). If you're going to look for a used gun and remain stock, take 90% of numbers above (Note: I do not suggest going with used weapons except for with the higher-priced items. Make sure you trust the person you're buying from).Is it good? *Borrowed from BattlePriest:
Help the newbies and their "which gun" threads. Tell them about their mistake and answer their question. The thread will be closed because the question has been answered.

#16 Guest_Bear_*

Guest_Bear_*

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:06 PM

Check out http://www.airsoftadvance.com for some news on the local DFW scene.

Edited by Bear, 14 April 2006 - 08:06 PM.

#17 Quikgunninroberts

Quikgunninroberts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 04:45 PM

I am going to be moving to Tyler, TX to finish school and won't have any one to go out with. If anyone from this area has a team or is looking for new members for their team, write me with some information.

#18 Quikgunninroberts

Quikgunninroberts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 11:38 AM

How far is Huntsville or Houston from Tyler? Far?

#19 lilRedNeck

lilRedNeck

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:04 AM

I live in Brazoria County south of houston, me and my friends/team are looking for victims we don't really have the money for good guns atm I plan on getting a nice one when I can afford it we would be happy to play with anyone if anyone wants to caugh up the gas money that is.... :D

#20 SeveringMrG

SeveringMrG

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:22 PM

Hey dudes,
I live in Garland, TX, more specifically, Dallas county. I'm getting started in Airsoft, and I'm really going to get into it. I'm waiting for my CSI XM8 to come in, and I'm wondering how this will hold up against airsoft veterans with suped up High-end AEG's, I know that it'll take some getting used to on the fields, but will I get massacred the first few weeks? Overall, I know the basics about a decent airsoft arsenal, you know AEG's with High FPS's and plenty of gas sidearms, a few rifle and pistol springers won't hurt here and there, but I guess my super question is:

Should I build my arsenal with Super High-end weapons with 400 FPS guns, or should I go ahead and jump into the fields with a Springer Beretta and an XM8?
a-famerican.gif

#21 mulletman

mulletman

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:34 PM

I live in southlake texas, it is in the dfw area and I am looking for more people to play with and good places to play.

#22 ATFEbay

ATFEbay

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:57 PM

Hey Everyone!

I have a very serious airsoft team out of Dallas and we are called ATF. (Alpha Tactical Force) My team is 12 strong and mostly prior military. We have partnered with Official Paintball of Texas in Forney Tx and have been building our field for a few months now. We host regular games, usually do to the heat and the work, we host about 1 game per month. We have about 50 acres that is strictly for airsoft. Our next game is this Sunday early starting at 8am. We will be hosting our 1st large event the 1st weekend of November.
------Operation SOS-------
We would love to have some new players come out as well as new teams. My team forum is located at

www.airsoftadvance.com

For all directions to the field here is the OFPB link http://www.officialpaintball.com/
Soon we will have a section on OFPB's website with team and field info and pics.

There is a fee, but relatively cheap........$12.00

Our field is killer and getting better every weekend. It is an open field with major trees and brush and foliage with 2 creeks going through it which form the boundaries. We have a 20 foot hill in the middle with bunkers and a satellite for our communications bunker. behind that is dense forest, which is a throwback to vietnam. We are building an ATF Embassy as well as a terriost base at opposite ends of the field. We have the best of both worlds. Come out.....All ages welcome.

If your under 18 you must wear a full face mask.
Eye protection of course
We follow TASO Rules.
We chrono as well.

For more info you can pm me.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Our next game is 9/3 at 8am

Edited by ATFEbay, 02 September 2006 - 03:59 PM.

#23 ReiseKe

ReiseKe
  • Interests:AIRSOFT<br />Battlefield2<br />Navy - ITSN<br />srreiser@hotmail.com

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:04 PM

Are there any teams near Tampa, TX or White Deer, TX?

#24 TheMajor

TheMajor

Posted 02 September 2006 - 07:01 PM

Texas City, Galveston County TX
Here is the next Big one
http://www.tacticalp...ical-field.html

http://ultimatewarga...p;date=20060923

WHEN: 21OCT06

COST: $20

FORMAT: Mini-Op
Check in and Chrono at 0800
Safety and Mission Briefings at 0930
Infiltration at 1015
Extraction at 1700

Threatening the stability of the region, an Iraqi warlord and his loyal followers have risen up to fight the "crusaders" in their country. A larger contingent of Allied forces have entered the region in response to this intelligence. Armed with light arms and vehicles, the Allies aren't taking any risks. Both groups have begun propoganda campaigns to win the hearts and minds of the local populace led by the newly elected mayor. How will the rules of engagement for the Allies play against them as the enemy may be among the ones they have come to save? Early intel reports indicate Iranian soldiers in the region. How will they come into play?

#25 lIRATIl

lIRATIl
  • Interests:airsoft<br />golf<br />Schuetzen style shooting<br />school(unfortunately)<br />music<br />cars<br />video games

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:36 PM

I live in boerne, Texas its 15 minutes north of san antonio pm me if you live around there
IPB Image
TM M4-S
UTG M324 with 3-9x50mm scope <-- overkill
S&W Sigma 40 Co2 with silencer and scope mount
Desert eagle springer
Colt 25

HOOK'EM HORNS

#26 ATFEbay

ATFEbay

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (lIRATIl @ Sep 7 2006, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live in boerne, Texas its 15 minutes north of san antonio pm me if you live around there

Airsoft Game Sunday 10/15 outside of Dallas.

Bad Azz field!!!!!

For more info on the game, directions to the field etc.......

GO HERE ---------> www.northtexasairsoft.org/forum

#27 urbanshaggy

urbanshaggy
  • Interests:I love hiking, swimming, and just generally being outdoors. I also love art, and I can be quite the bookworm. I finished college with an Associates in Art, but plan on gong back for a Masters. I enjoy airsoft and any sport that shows sportsmanship and a code of honor. I just like to have fun!<br /><br />Side note: I HATE ruck marching...it's a form of torture...

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:18 AM

hey I live in the east Dallas area and I am not new to airsoft in general but am new to the whole playing on a field scene. I currently do not have a good gun besides my HFC P66 springback, but I hope to have a ECHO 1 M4 Tactical 2007 by the end of the month. I currently play wih friends mostly in the random patches of woods located around Dallas, but am VERY interested in team play and fields so just contact me and I will defianetly give you response! btw I am 21 going on 22.

QUOTE (m1a1thompson @ Apr 14 2006, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live in the Dallas area. I am part of a small squad and we all have various assault rifles (including me, with my Thompson). Once I save up enough cash, I seek to become my team's support gunner, and we're working on finding a sniper/spotter team. We are all around the age of 14.

I also am new to the Dallas scene(have lived here forever though) but I really enjoy playing as a rifleman or recon unit. hit me up with some info!
PFC Miller, Nikkholai D.
1-505th Battalion
H-Minus

#28 owners

owners

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:33 AM

I live in the memorial area of Houston but right now all I have is spring rifles and pistols, but my JG G36 is coming soon and I get it for my birthday in july. a-laugh.gif a-yesnod.gif

#29 Guest_RedRaptor_*

Guest_RedRaptor_*

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:06 PM

I'm in San Antonio and am currently trying to scout out a place to play locally. Maximum Airsoft is great, but, Darn, it's just too far out!

#30 point6

point6
  • Interests:Airsoft , Video games, JROTC, tinkerin

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:12 AM

Hey people, I live just outside of Fort Worth and I'm looking for some people/ places to play. (New to airsoft in Texas) I have some nameless spring pistol, a UTG m87 and a TM AUG. PM if your in the area and want to skirmish or know were a field or something is so I can.

#31 AirsoftR111

AirsoftR111
  • Interests:Airsoft, Paintball, Military, Law Enforcement, Girls.... etc.

Posted 04 July 2007 - 04:11 PM

I need somebody to play near Odessa/ Midland/ Kermit/ Andrews.
Sig out of regs. ~Xhado

#32 XBassDudex

XBassDudex
  • Interests:I love music. I am currently studying music education at Texas Lutheran University in Seguin, Texas. I play the euphonium as my principal instrument, as well as bass guitar, marimba and singing on the side. I can't get enough of music and it's my number one passion in life. Number two...is airsoft! :)

Posted 04 July 2007 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (RedRaptor @ Jun 30 2007, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm in San Antonio and am currently trying to scout out a place to play locally. Maximum Airsoft is great, but, Darn, it's just too far out!

Im also in the SA area. Could u PM me with the location of Maximum Airsoft? I've never even heard of it. lol. But im way on the outskirts of SA, and I just ordered a UTG M324, gen. 3. I also have some ok spring pistols, an airsoftusa shotgun, (almost identical to the UTG M87) and a cybergun FAMAS. I usually play with friends on my property, but I really wanna play a lil more serious, maybe join a team.....possibly.

Thanks to ReconRifleman for the sig.

#33 Guest_Bear_*

Guest_Bear_*

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:58 PM

Maximum Airsoft is located north of San Antonio in San Marcos. We hold skirmishes there once a month. Directions and field link can be found here: http://www.austinair...read.php?t=7121

Field link: http://www.maximumairsoft.piczo.com/

Field map: http://www.lonestara...ize/big/cat/500

#34 XzCyphon91zX

XzCyphon91zX

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:18 PM

ARE THERE ANY AIRSOFTERS LOCATED NEAR THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS WHO NEED A TEAMATE? Out of all the posts I can't find one person who lives near The Woodlands (south of Houston). If anybody can give some info on where a good place to play is, or to join a team, please PM me or message me. Thanks!

#35 Guest_RedRaptor_*

Guest_RedRaptor_*

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:13 AM

Go north a wee bit and sync up with Houston Airsoft.

#36 Instrumental

Instrumental

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:48 PM

I live in McAllen and there is no airsoft places around. Only paintball.

#37 Guest_Bear_*

Guest_Bear_*

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:38 PM

Thus far, I think Corpus Christi may be the closest to McAllen unless someone decides to organize something that far south.

#38 albhednomad

albhednomad

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (admin @ Jun 11 2003, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you live in Texas and are looking for people to play with, post your message here. Helpful information might include, whether or not you own your guns, what they might be and what or who you're looking for.

Also indicate what part of TX. you're in. This is a good reason for everyone to update their member profile. Using the member tools, can also help you find players in your area (Provided of course members are filling in their profiles)

hey we live in Texas!

we are located in Harlingen,tx with members spead out all over the valley.
we have several members and all of them own their own guns.
everyone on our team has different guns, two members have clear shotguns, I personally have a BC SM6 a spring gun that resembles the beretta cx4 storm, and an Electric M9 Swat riflfe. resembles a G36K.
my friend has a Bim4 Carbine, which resembles an M4 Carbine and a clear shotgun. He and I are the leaders and the founders of the team. each of the other members have their own variety of handguns. my partner is having trouble with his carbine though so we might add a new gun to the armory.

if there are any responses or questions about our team, email us.
my email is albhednomadPLEASE DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES IN YOUR MESSAGES - USE THE PM SYSTEM / UNLESS OF COURSE YOU LIKE SIGNING UP FOR A YEAR SUPPLY OF SPAMhotmail.com
his email is kratosgodfwarPLEASE DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES IN YOUR MESSAGES - USE THE PM SYSTEM / UNLESS OF COURSE YOU LIKE SIGNING UP FOR A YEAR SUPPLY OF SPAMPLEASE DO NOT USE YAHOO IN YOUR POST
Imagine reality as it should be, not what it really is.

#39 albhednomad

albhednomad

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (Instrumental @ Jul 8 2007, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live in McAllen and there is no airsoft places around. Only paintball.

yo, we have a team in the Rio Grande valley
Imagine reality as it should be, not what it really is.

#40 airsoft4lifekyler

airsoft4lifekyler
  • Interests:AIRSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a little skateboarding and military.

Posted 18 November 2007 - 05:50 PM

hey I live in texas in keller and I have a JG M4 CQB and my friend is getting a VFC SCAR and we need a team or something I have full ACU camo but thats the only camo I have. a-famerican.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users