to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Agent 47 Silverballers

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 AMH57

AMH57

Posted 23 November 2007 - 03:45 PM

I want to make replicas of Agent 47's silverballers/ hardballers from teh Hitman games and I was looking at the

WA Para-Ordnance P14-45 in silver

In the games his are ACP .45 silverballers/ hardballers and this one seems to be a replica and I realize I in the games his have 6 inch slides (I could be wrong)

I mainly want to make it like the ones form the movie which are the same as the game I guess so what WA 1911/ variant should I get, what slide shouls I get and what grips as well, I wnat it to look exactly like it and still be teh same caliber he has I believe ACP .45/ harballer/ silverballer

#2 Horsem4n

Horsem4n
  • Interests:Video games, airsoft, paintball, anime, drawing, airhocky, arcades, pistols (there's not enough moving parts on the outside of a rifle to intrest me), art, building custom guns (i just dont have the money for it), GT, P1, rally and CORR racing, vacations to tropical or tropical like areas, and long walks on the beach, even though I'm fatastical. I've been killin terrorists, militants, Nazis, gient robots, aliens, and tuners for a while now (15 years) and still burnin rubber:<br />XBL GT: Jackal 498

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

Go to the movies official website. there you can click "Anatomy of a hit" and in there ittle say exactly what it is.
tokyohobby.net still has TM tracer units... (I couldn't figure out what to put, I'm not feeling very witty right now)

#3 Romulus1

Romulus1

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:09 PM

I believe that WA actually just released a Long slided ATM Hardballer which is the exact gun agent 47's gun was patterned after. I also think that I have seen a Prime metal kit floating around for it. with unlimited cash this would probably be your best option.
Armory: TM SIG P226, TM Cold Delta Elite, TM Hybrid STI Eagle 5.1, KSC USPc (Japan Version), KSC Glock 17C, KJW P229, KWA USPc
Owned: KWA USP .45, KWA Glock 17, KWA Glock 19, HFC 190, KSC SIG Pro 2009, Maruzen MP5k, UTG MP5, TM MP5 A2, HFC M199

My scammer of the year award goes to...Tuner Guy

#4 AMH57

AMH57

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Romulus1 @ Nov 23 2007, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that WA actually just released a Long slided ATM Hardballer which is the exact gun agent 47's gun was patterned after. I also think that I have seen a Prime metal kit floating around for it. with unlimited cash this would probably be your best option.

Looking at the website in the "anatomy of a hit" as suggested the label on the gun is para ordinance, also looking at the posters and screenshots of the pistols, the same as the one I picked, so is there a 6 inch slide for the one I chose above the WA Para Ordinance p14-45?? and what else do I need?

Edited by AMH57, 23 November 2007 - 10:11 PM.

#5 krame

krame
  • Interests:GBB's <br />Subaru's and cars in general<br />Xbox 360<br />Photography

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:45 PM

Or you can be cheap like me and use WEs.

From the game, I think the movie 1911s were different.

Edited by krame, 23 November 2007 - 11:48 PM.

#6 Horsem4n

Horsem4n
  • Interests:Video games, airsoft, paintball, anime, drawing, airhocky, arcades, pistols (there's not enough moving parts on the outside of a rifle to intrest me), art, building custom guns (i just dont have the money for it), GT, P1, rally and CORR racing, vacations to tropical or tropical like areas, and long walks on the beach, even though I'm fatastical. I've been killin terrorists, militants, Nazis, gient robots, aliens, and tuners for a while now (15 years) and still burnin rubber:<br />XBL GT: Jackal 498

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:18 AM

I just came back from the movie. he uses 2 silver Para ordinaces. the lower frame holds a doubble stack magazine, 1. based on how it looks and 2. based on how during several times in the movie, he fires more than 7 rounds, but less than 14. basicly a WA para model. all the controlls are silver, the trigger is a solid (no holes) medium type. the hammer dosn't exist as an airsoft piece. the silencer he uses for half the film is as long as the gun no wider than the slide and is as silver as the gun, shiny, and again doesn't exist as an airsoft piece. it has diopter sites and regular para grips. oh, and its a normal, full length, 5 inch 1911.

anyone know where I can get a full length version of the hitman theme song? I've always loved it...
tokyohobby.net still has TM tracer units... (I couldn't figure out what to put, I'm not feeling very witty right now)

#7 BigD

BigD
  • Interests:Airsofting (obviously), paintball, RPGing, reading military history, anything military related.

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:57 AM

I've been wanting to do this since I discovered Airsoft.

While we're on the subject of Mr.47's pistols, how good a pistol is the AMT Hardballer? In the Hitman article on Wikipedia, it stated that the Hardballer was a lousy pistol and that it was strange that a professional assassin would choose it.

Edited by BigD, 24 November 2007 - 01:01 AM.

#8 AMH57

AMH57

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (Horsem4n @ Nov 24 2007, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just came back from the movie. he uses 2 silver Para ordinaces. the lower frame holds a doubble stack magazine, 1. based on how it looks and 2. based on how during several times in the movie, he fires more than 7 rounds, but less than 14. basicly a WA para model. all the controlls are silver, the trigger is a solid (no holes) medium type. the hammer dosn't exist as an airsoft piece. the silencer he uses for half the film is as long as the gun no wider than the slide and is as silver as the gun, shiny, and again doesn't exist as an airsoft piece. it has diopter sites and regular para grips. oh, and its a normal, full length, 5 inch 1911.

anyone know where I can get a full length version of the hitman theme song? I've always loved it...

WOW that really helps. So the movie ones are para ordinances like I picked out and the game ones are amt silverballers??? That helps, I might just go for teh movie ones.

Um the theme song... itunes has it its by Christina England. Or on limewire but not sure wear else try googling it.

#9 Macktheknife

Macktheknife

Posted 24 November 2007 - 03:50 AM

Are you talking about Ave Maria? That's an aria based on the traditional Roman Catholic Ave Maria prayer.
IPB Image

#10 joker8baller

joker8baller
  • Interests:Golf, Airsoft, Gaming.

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (BigD @ Nov 24 2007, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been wanting to do this since I discovered Airsoft.

While we're on the subject of Mr.47's pistols, how good a pistol is the AMT Hardballer? In the Hitman article on Wikipedia, it stated that the Hardballer was a lousy pistol and that it was strange that a professional assassin would choose it.

It's a WA Hardballer, SCW3. Although it may function on GG, it won't be as reliable as a SCW2, and the SCW3 is prone to problems (According to the WA experts that I was talking to).

That being said, the Hardballer is sold out almost everywhere I looked, and it was a limited run.
IPB Image

#11 SOCOM_77

SOCOM_77

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails."

• Elite
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:My wife, airsoft, reading, gaming, computers, collecting things.

Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:37 PM

If I'm not mistaken, E-Hobby Asia has the WA AMT Hardballers in stock. They're expensive as **** though. I love Hitman to death but there's no way in heck I'll pay $227 for one of those...
Current Arsenal: Maruzen CA870 "Sawed-Off" - TM M1911A1 - TM "Samurai Edge" Beretta M9 - Maruzen New Walther PPK/s - Marushin S&W M629 Classic - WG Revolver

Thanks to myself for the sig...lol

#12 Horsem4n

Horsem4n

Posted 24 November 2007 - 06:29 PM

the gun is a AMT Silverballer, a custom piece made by AMT from a para. don't mistake the Hardballer for a longer version of the Silverballer, they're completely different. you can make the gun, but its gonna cost greater than 800 dollars.

More gun info: Black regular mag catch, black trigger, the hammer spring housing is also black. fleur-de-lys para logo on the regular 2 piece black grips. the grip set screws are silver. its a P14-.45.

oh, and btw, uncompany has the hardballer. but you HAVE to use a frame from or for a WA P14-45 para. the hardballer has a single stack frame.

Edited by Horsem4n, 24 November 2007 - 06:31 PM.

#13 skippy

skippy
  • Interests:My joy in life is playing airsoft, and it is my by far favorite thing to do.

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:20 PM

I think guns in movies are cool, but I like to think if I were an assasin what would I use..... be your selves!

46.31% of statistics are wrong
Gearhead - For this airsofter, guns and gear are the main reason to be involved in airsoft. The enjoyment comes from constantly upgrading, modifying, and customizing their guns and gear. If they are not up to their elbows in gear grease, then they are having a bad day. A subcategory of this particular airsofter would best be described as a "Tinkerer". The main difference is that a Tinkerer is more apt to invent a new airsoft gadget or do some strange custom modification to an existing airsoft weapon, regardless of its practical usefullness. The Gearhead is just concerned with making the most reliable, highest fps, highest rps, most realistic replica possible.

#14 Wingman

Wingman

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:19 AM

The actual Hardballer was a hit or miss situation when they first appeared. One of the first semi-auto's to use stainless steel throughout, there were a lot of problems with "galling". Stainless steel is somewhat softer and very stringy (tough to machine), as a result, when slide and frame friction got high from long terms of shooting, the pistol would lock up.

This was finally corrected by using two different types of stanless steel for frame and slide and heat treating the parts to different tolerances. After that, the pistol was much more dependable.

It is a very nice looking pistol and the finish on the ones I came in contact with was a very nice combination of bead blasting and polishing. They were also quite accurate

#15 spyder

spyder

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:37 AM

the sliverballers from the games are actaully 5 in models, not 6, check out the cover for hitman "contracts"

#16 wongton

wongton

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:27 AM

If you wanted to be REALLY cheap you could 2 of these and then grips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users