to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

How long does a airsoft gun last

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 fatstalin

fatstalin

Posted 22 November 2003 - 11:23 PM

I was just wondering how long the average stock TM AEG would last if you took care of it well.
"The Red Army and Navy and the whole Soviet people must fight for every inch of Soviet soil, fight to the last drop of blood for our towns and villages...onward, to victory!"
Josef Stalin - July 1941

IPB Image

#2 Domskidan

Domskidan

Posted 22 November 2003 - 11:26 PM

FOR EVER, lol I am not sure but I heard TM's are exstremly reliabel and if you take care of it well Hell it will out live you.

#3 zerocool5468

zerocool5468

Posted 17 December 2003 - 06:43 PM

well, that all depends on how well you take care of it, how you modify it, how often you use it, what brand, and tons of other variables. But most good quality products like you mentioned (Tokyo Marui) will last several years if you treat it right

#4 eyedea802

eyedea802

Posted 29 January 2004 - 11:35 AM

FOR EVER, lol I am not sure but I heard TM's are exstremly reliabel and if you take care of it well Hell it will out live you.

LOL lol.gif ".....Hell it will out live you" hehehe that was funny.

Well hopefully my younger brother and I will be purchasing airsoft guns soon and find other AS players near our area in South Carolina.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users