to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

For you PA players (Operation Robin Sage)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Domskidan

Domskidan

Posted 30 December 2003 - 12:02 AM

Well I know I am going to probably go and if there are any other PA/ohio/WV/MD/ players going look forward to seeing you there.

Op Robin Sage on Feb 8, 2004. The details of the event are listed on www.HALOairsoft.com. The sign up date is Jan 11, 2004.

***EDIT***
O yeah I almost forgot its $5 to join up

#2 Guest_BiGGieNick_*

Guest_BiGGieNick_*

Posted 30 December 2003 - 12:11 AM

DOM!!! you're going?!

my team is renting a van to go there from Chicago. any chicagoans are welcome to come if they want...you especially BP. we're getting a hotel and making a weekend out of it...and since breech is a manager at a hotel chain, we'll be getting some cheap hotel room too.

maybe we'll meet up there DOM.

#3 Domskidan

Domskidan

Posted 30 December 2003 - 12:12 AM

Yeah ill be with the PA recon team, by the way do you know SPook hes our team leader I can't wait to see how I do agints these pro airsofters and ill get a chance to show off my new mp5a4 with reddot scope and socom slincer even though there are probably about a million of them. well I look forward to meeting you guys.

#4 Domskidan

Domskidan

Posted 30 December 2003 - 10:35 PM

Awwww I din't see it was going to take place in ohio Maybe I will not be going :( there is no way my foks will drive out that far but who knows maybe my friends parents will I doubt that too. well any one planning on attending here is the whole deal with the info
http://haloairsoft.c...e=OP_Robin_Sage

#5 Domskidan

Domskidan

Posted 01 March 2004 - 11:59 AM

Hey biggie Nick how was robinsage I didnt get a chance to go I wish I could of but my mom wouldnt let me travel to ohio.

#6 Guest_BiGGieNick_*

Guest_BiGGieNick_*

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:38 PM

it was a great time from what I've heard. I crushed my finger like the week before so I could not make it out there. butfrom my teammates reactions, we're already planning for the ohio game next year and HALO is planning on coming out to chicago this summer for one of our OPs.

when I said they had a good time, I'm understating it according to my teammates...they LOVED it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users