Operation: Grizzly Agenda
Ladies & Gentlemen,
The Official website for Operation: Grizzly Agenda has launched at:
Ladies & Gentlemen,
The Mid-Atlantic Airsoft Players Registry in conjunction with Outdoor Adventures brings you Operation: Grizzly Agenda.
Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008
Location: Outdoor Adventures Paintball Park All New Rosedale Field!
Map: Click here!
Website: To be announced soon!
Public Forums: Operation: Grizzly Agenda Forums (MAAPR Forum ID Required to chat)
Pre-Registration - $45
Day-of Registration - $65
Players who have attended at least one Safety & Training day receive a $5 discount
Friday May 30, 2008
1500 - Field gate opens
1700 - Chrono opens
1900 - Chrono closes
2200 - Lights Out
2201 - RON (Rest Over Night)
0700 - Registration and Chrono Opens
0900 - Safety briefing for all players
1000-1630 - Day Game
1630-1900 - Dinner/Raffle
1900-2300 - Night Game
Items of Interest: Battle "Tanks" on the field, Night Vision is Allowed!! Free Hot Dinner!!
2013 saw turbulent times for the entire world.
Prolonged fighting in the Middle East coupled with the collapse of the European market pushed the entire Eastern half of Europe into instability. The World hung on the edge of WW-III with smaller countries plunging into civil wars as their entire economies imploded. There was a rancorous split amongst the larger European Union countries and Russian leadership deemed intervention as the best way to handle the crisis.
When the neighboring country of Pottslovenia disintegrated into civil war, the Russians intervened by sending a motor rifle regiment. Led by the cunning Ivan Absolut, the armed incursion was ostensibly in the interest of stabilizing the country. In reality, the Russians were backing anti-government rebels in a brash attempt to reabsorb the former nation. Their actions we're largely decried by the EU member nations who appealed to the UN for intervention.
While the UN security council was working on not coming up with a solution to the issue, the Romanian Government sent an expeditionary force into the country from the eastern side. The Romanians immediately found themselves overwhelmed as they were simultaneously battling anti-government rebels, supporting pro-government forces, attempting to stabilize the civilian population, and dealing with what many felt was an outright Russian invasion. Hostilities quickly escalated as Russian and Romanian forces began openly clashing with each other. A request for further assistance was sent to NATO. President Dan Quayle responded by sending Task Force Hammer to assist the beleaguered Romanians led by the brilliant General Chest Rockwell.
Further complicating the issue is a mysterious fighter calling himself Sheik Rattlen Roll who's loyalties are dubious at best. His fighters have been seen both aiding and battling all sides in the country. Some believe he supports the Russians, some believe he supports the government, most are of the opinion he's out for himself. The sure thing is, whatever side he's on, he going to have to be dealt with.
Sponsors are added as they agree to come onboard. Check back for updates!
- All pertinent information for the game can be found on the game's website, linked above.
- For additional questions, please post in the Game's Public Forum. Someone else might have the same question!
- Biodegradable ammunition is required for all AEG's.
- Electric hookups are not available for charging. Bring your own Vehicle AC/DC converters for battery charging.
- Hot chow will be available for purchase at lunchtime.
- Open fires or charcoal grills are not allowed on the property. Small propane grills are authorized.
- Depending on weather conditions, there may be a large (managed) bonfire during RON.
- "Cold Burning" smoke grenades are authorized, pending game-day decision based on weather conditions.
NPC & Staff Interaction:
- There will be NPC's on the field, as well as Scripted Characters. Interaction is encouraged and sometimes required for missions.
- The "Sheik's Fist" is a closed team which can be bought, bartered with, recruited, etc.
- Team affiliation with "Sheik's Fist" will be clearly known to all players based on the color of the headwraps being worn by this team.
- Tents are encouraged
- Recreational Vehicles (RV's) may be brought if coordinated ahead of time. Contact MessedUpMike to arrange for space for your RV.
- Do not empty your "brown water" or sewer tanks on the property. Gas, Electric, & Water hookups are not available.
All weapons (except pistols) will be chrono'd with .20g bb's prior to entering the field.
FPS Limits are:
AEG's - 420fps w/ .20g bb's
Sniper Rifles - - 500fps w/ .20g bb's (all single shot-only rifles)
On the Spot checks will be done if a player is suspected of having a "hot" gun. Players are required to submit to random, on-the-spot checks by referees or game staff. Refusal to allow on-the-spot checks, or being found in possession of a "hot" gun will be cause for game ejection. In addition, players attempting to "beat the chrono" will be ejected.
- Due to insurance regulations, all players are required to have a full, ANSI-rated paintball mask.
- Masks must have solid lenses, full face coverage, and must cover eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- Goggles w/ balaclava, shooting glasses, and mesh masks are not authorized.
- Players are required to collect their own trash.
- There will be garbage collection bags on-site for disposal.
- Dumping is not authorized.
Uniform restrictions for this game will be strictly enforced. Attendees not in the correct uniform, will not be granted access to the field.
US Army - ACU
USMC - Desert MARPAT
Romanian Forces - 3/6 Color Desert
Russian Regimental - Woodland, green-based russian "flora", vietnam tigerstripe
- Entry wristbands will be color coordinated to identify which team you are playing for.
- Arm bands/tape will not be utilized for this event.
- Players without one of the above-listed uniforms, will not be allowed entry to the field.
- Players must have a uniform in which the top pattern matches the bottom pattern.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of a the 9th MAAPR-sponsored game? Join us and find out!
In the past, our events have numbered between 100 - 278 players. Don't be left out!