Attention: I am from Austria (Europe). The below mentioned price includes shipping to the US, which usually takes 10-15 days. You can also pay in USD via Paypal.
Hey guys. I am selling my first home sewn plate carrier. It is just a prototype and therefore has some shortcomings. It is however an overall great high quality "made in Austria" plate carrier.
- Genuine 500 Denier Cordura from Brookwoods, IRR & DWR
- Original Multicam Webbing, imported from the US
- Alterfil thread - made in Germany thread which melts together after being ironed, which makes it virtually impossible to open
- Takes Small SAPI plates, should also take 10"x12" plates
As you can see with the S SAPI there is still some room. I do not have any 10"x12" plates to try with, so I can't guarantee they fit.
- zigzag stiches on spots with a lot of tear
- X seams on velcro
- triple stiched + zigzag'd PALS webbing
- adjustable shoulder straps and adjustable elastic cummerbund
- slanted velcro with pull tabs for easy opening
- Front: detachable padding, back: sewn in (wanted to try both methods :P)
- detachable shoulder pads
- removable foam in cummerbund
- big solid Multicam velcro space for Patches, V-Lite, PTT, etc.
- small velcro space on the back
Now, here are the shortcomings:
- right shoulder strap folded a bit
- some unpleasant stiching
- inverted velcro on one shoulder pad... *facepalm*
Now this is how it looks on me (6', 145lbs)
So as you can see it's more for the skinnier/smaller airsofters, the adjustment possibilities are however similar to the LBT 6094a.