Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys,

I was thinking of purchasing the ECHO 1 M4 SPC. Since it is way overpriced at websites like Shorty USA, I decided that I wanted to buy it from Airsplat instead (It is $200 at Shorty USA and $115 at Airsplat). I juast have a few questions:

First, I want to know who makes the gun. On shortyusa they label the gun as being Echo1, but on airsplat they label it as being JG/Echo1/GB. I am pretty sure that these companies are somehow related but I doubt that they are the same company.

Second, I want to know what version it is. On shortyusa it says that the gun is the Version 3 because it has better parts than the previous versions. And on airsplat they don't say what version it is. Is the gun on airsplat so much cheaper because it is the version 1?

Third, I just want to know how you like the gun (If you have tried it or you own it).

If you guys have any links to good thorough reviews of this gun please share :a-wink:.

Edited by Deadly Weapon

Hey guys,

I was thinking of purchasing the ECHO 1 M4 SPC. Since it is way overpriced at websites like Shorty USA, I decided that I wanted to buy it from Airsplat instead (It is $200 at Shorty USA and $115 at Airsplat). I juast have a few questions:

First, I want to know who makes the gun. On shortyusa they label the gun as being Echo1, but on airsplat they label it as being JG/Echo1/GB. I am pretty sure that these companies are somehow related but I doubt that they are the same company.

Second, I want to know what version it is. On shortyusa it says that the gun is the Version 3 because it has better parts than the previous versions. And on airsplat they don't say what version it is. Is the gun on airsplat so much cheaper because it is the version 1?

Third, I just want to know how you like the gun (If you have tried it or you own it).

If you guys have any links to good thorough reviews of this gun please share :a-wink:.

JG SR16 is the same, just go look on ASGI.

echo1 rebrands JG, Kart(M14 and M14 EBR), Galaxy(mp5k and mp5k pdw), and A&K (SAW).

read: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?showtopic=99167

Edited by ADADQGG