Sign in to follow this  
bloodxbrothers

Airsoft Gun In A Car

seems like my dad has a little bit of an issue of me taking my gun in the car, im pretty sure it was legal as long as its in a concealed box.

also, he brought another thing, he thinks its a bad idea to play at our CBQ place since anyone could bring a real gun in which I agree with it. I know that they check the guns, but thats before you take it to the loading room

and it's perfectly legal to have a replica firearm in your car.

Not everywhere. In some jurisdictions replicas fall under the same transport laws as real steel.

To be on th safe side, buy an inexpensive gun case that you can throw a padlock on and keep it in the trunk when moving from point A to point B.

As stated above in some areas transporting replica firearms can be similiar to transporting a real steel gun. My suggestion is no matter where you live, have the gun in the trunk. This does a few things, 1. If you are pulled over it is a more justifiable place to have the gun. 2. It will stop an idiot friend from waving/firing the gun out the window (has happened to me, I had to give the kid a slap in the face)

As for real guns at a CQB place... well ok this would never happen by accident. Could possibly be done by some psycho planning to seek revenge or something haha but that sounds more like an episode of CSI than a real life situation. If you are truely considered about this, I guess you could buy body armor, would add to the realism of your loadout too haha

seems like my dad has a little bit of an issue of me taking my gun in the car, im pretty sure it was legal as long as its in a concealed box.

also, he brought another thing, he thinks its a bad idea to play at our CBQ place since anyone could bring a real gun in which I agree with it. I know that they check the guns, but thats before you take it to the loading room

Why would someone go on a rammpage at an airsoft place in paticular? Your just as likely to get shot anywere else then as you are at a CQB place in fact your less likely because most fields don't allow loaded guns until you start playing. So the person wouldnt get that far in.

just to be on the safe side keep your gun in your trunk and keep it unloaded. if you are ever pulled and asked to step out of your car and pop the trunk, use common sense, and don't grab at it.

Why would someone go on a rammpage at an airsoft place in paticular? Your just as likely to get shot anywere else then as you are at a CQB place in fact your less likely because most fields don't allow loaded guns until you start playing. So the person wouldnt get that far in.

I agree I mean your dad that much of a hard :a-censored: ?