MP5

Feilds In Washington?

Me and my friend have recently made a small team and are looking for a field to play in. we've heard things about Evergreen having some troubles so we are now looking for another field close to the Everett area. SO if anyone knows of any good feilds to airsoft at please post about it.

Me and my friend have recently made a small team and are looking for a field to play in. we've heard things about Evergreen having some troubles so we are now looking for another field close to the Everett area. SO if anyone knows of any good feilds to airsoft at please post about it.

I and a few friends from greater Seattle area have been looking for a good field (indoor/outdoor) to play as well. Anybody? TIA.

I and a few friends from greater Seattle area have been looking for a good field (indoor/outdoor) to play as well. Anybody? TIA.

Battlesim, 1st Sword, and Evergreen (currently at Eastside Paintball). THere aren't any indoor fields, except I think Spokane airsoft might have one.

Hi, new member here, found links for those other two fields and both look to be South Sound area. Is there anything in the North end of 405 corridor or any pick up games that happen ? maybe 6-8 per team areas? I play with about 4-6 casual players and have a few newbies that want to get a taste of this.

edit:

found links for those sites...

1st sword http://www.1st-sword.com/

Battlesim http://www.battlesim.com/

Evergreen http://www.evergreenairsoft.org/

Thanks

Z

If you know where Bainbridge Island is, go theren (via ferry), and then go to Poulsbo (via the Agate pass bridge, just look for the signs) then ask for directions to the poulsbo driving range. Drive past that for about 100 yards or so and then turn in on the place called "Northwest Paintball" (they also do airsoft) It is really nice, it has a sort of a gorge like feild with cover in at the beginning, and 3 treehouses on each side and a bunker in the middle (try not to get stuck there, it is pretty much certaiin death, and trees in the middle. They also have a CQB feild, there is a black canvas fence on top of nd around it, and there are hundreds of upside down wood tables and wire spools there also.

I live in Poulsbo and know around 10 airsoft people that I've gotton together with in the past. Me an a friend are looking at setting up a field or two in the near future for us Airsoft people who are a bit far away from everyone else.

Scaglietti:

Thanks for the tip about Northwest Paintball. I've heard they did paintball, but never really went to go check. I'll look into it as a possibility.

Edited by SunflashMace

There are actually quite a few teams in the area (I will only highlight the major ones and a couple groups up North- but I have access to a ton of smaller groups)- if you need links to these groups let me know.....

MAJOR GROUPS:

~ Evergreen (has finalized their field situation- Sultan, WA)- large group- mostly mini games

~ Battlesim (Tacoma, WA)- focuses on historical re-enactment style games (primarily WWII and Vietnam)

~ 1st Sword (Puyallup, WA) (have yet to visit them- but from what I understand- sizeable group- mainly mil-sim)

~ NATC (Port Orchard, WA) (small group- but one of the largest event promoters in state- mix of mini games and mil-sim)

Up North:

~ Washington Rangers (small group)

~ Preston Mafia (small group)

There's a group up in Edmonds, some more down in the Tacoma area, yada yada..... hope you find a good group.....

Where exactly do these play? Anyone know how to contact them?

~ Washington Rangers (small group)

~ Preston Mafia (small group)

I have 80 acres to use up near arlington........if anyone is interested in getting together for a game, lmk....PM me.........got about 7 of us who play....

Later EddieO

We play out in Puyallup a few weekends a month. 1st-SWORD our VERY good friends of ours and come to our games often. If anyone has any questions about our games shoot me a PM.

I live in fort lewis and I want to play somewhere real bad I have good rifles but just dust collectors since ive been here where is this field in puyallup could you give me all the info I need to play there?

THANKS!!

I used to play up by Renton with a team there, but havent gone lately and up until Pacific Rim closed, went with them as well. Ive tried 1st Sword, but their rules are too strict where it doesnt count strict enough where it does count. Last game I went to had very immature people and very young kids, all refused to call shots even at point blank range. However, my friend went to one of their night games and loved it. I plan on going with Seattle Meetup Airsoft Group as soon as I finish work on my gun though. Really not a lot of options, would love to see an indoor CQB place open up (maybe old, unused office?), but expect to play field 90% of the time.

I used to play up by Renton with a team there, but havent gone lately and up until Pacific Rim closed, went with them as well. Ive tried 1st Sword, but their rules are too strict where it doesnt count strict enough where it does count. Last game I went to had very immature people and very young kids, all refused to call shots even at point blank range. However, my friend went to one of their night games and loved it. I plan on going with Seattle Meetup Airsoft Group as soon as I finish work on my gun though. Really not a lot of options, would love to see an indoor CQB place open up (maybe old, unused office?), but expect to play field 90% of the time.

Bmil...

PM me your concerns about our (1st sword) event rules. Let me know where we can improve and what you feel we need to add.

You stated that the last event: Last game I went to had very immature people and very young kids, all refused to call shots even at point blank range

Fill me in on these details. I would like to know who this was.

Thanks.

Todd.

Evergreen has a new location, and it is WAY better than the old field (less deadfall, etc.). They've gotten the majority of there issues worked out aswell.It's approximatly 1.2 miles down the Sultan Basin Road from the old field. Pics can be seen on the Evergreen Forums.

Ya'll should check it out.

This is zac armstrong owner of TrenchWars Darrington Wa, 98241

Reach me at: 360-547-9658

Call for details battle ground almost complete.