private pile

Bothell or Mill Creek Washington

man havent you looked around the forum in here?!?! theres so many people in washington... I was suprised... and very relieved when I found out that I could possibly have people to play with other then the 10 or so I went to school wiht. hooah

ps... private pile? as to your comment to anyone living in washington? umm I think theres a whole state of people in washington... bad joke sorry couldnt help

Guest JerryAgent

I'm at Bangor. PM SpookFish, he has a buncha guys up in Woodinville. I play with a team based in the Kitsap County area called NATC. There site is www.natcairsoft.com

There are a lot of people on the forums from Washington. In the past month I think around 6 or 7 people suddenly started showing up. yay. PM me if you have any questions.

My dad went to Bothell high school in '56.

^ that was random

hey Squad Leader where in Washington are you?

Edited by JerryAgent

Guest JerryAgent

Well if any of you are ever in or around Bremerton hit me up and we can get something going.

Guest SpookFish

hey PFT (Project FoxTrot) plays in Woodinville and we may find another field soon anywya I'm one of the recruiters/leaders my AIM is spookfish <AT> mac . com

no spaces though and yes include the <DON'T POST EMAIL ADDRESSES>mac.com also my email

Hey, newbie member here and semi newbie airsoft. There are nine of us that all purchases airsoft equipment, typically we can get 4-5 of us together at any given time due to family (read as wife and childrens). Is there any fields or casual fields that can host 6 on 6 or 10 on 10 in the area around or near Bothell/Mill Creek ?

For those of you in the area, I drive past a wooded area on 35th and approx. 180th (North of 180th) that appears to be public land. I haven't ever stopped there but does anyone know if we have any areas like that we could airsoft in? assuming we use bio bb's etc etc. I was going to check with the Snoho Sheriff to see what they permit. I saw what looks like a hiking trail head but the sign is blank and looks like it could house 4-5 cars parked. Curious of anyone knew of anything.

Thanks

Zen

(Bothell, WA - Thrasher's Corner area)

Hi Guys,

I live right off 164th. Anyone ever interested in pick-up games (and have a good place to play)? I want to get into Airsoft (after a few casual games) but want to make sure that I'll get a chance to play before I shell out the cash for a new AEG/pistol, etc.

Zen- I know there's a field right near Martha Lake that's labeled "future site Martha Lake play fields" or something like that. Looks like it used to be an old airstrip, but you'd def need to check with the Snohomish Sheriff.

Edited by Baldwijm

I have a group of 8 or so people in Issaquah who are all casual players but we try to get in games at least once a month. We normally drive down as far as Sumner (ocassionally even past Gig Harbor) so a drive to the Woodenville or Bothell area is not out of the question. Any other groups interested in doing a joint game sometime this summer with some casual but enthusiastic players? Were mostly old farts (20-30) so don't expect us to move as quick as you younger guys :a-wink:

Let me know!

I have a group of 8 or so people in Issaquah who are all casual players but we try to get in games at least once a month. We normally drive down as far as Sumner (ocassionally even past Gig Harbor) so a drive to the Woodenville or Bothell area is not out of the question. Any other groups interested in doing a joint game sometime this summer with some casual but enthusiastic players? Were mostly old farts (20-30) so don't expect us to move as quick as you younger guys :a-wink:

Let me know!

pm sent

Let me know!

Hey my fellas and I are up for gaming against you guys. We are about 6 strong and we want to play against any one. We are aged 21-30