AK Guy

Recruiting A Team Around The Rogue Valley Or Grants Pass

Im recruiting a team called the Rangers. ( name might change if team chooses one)

put your email. and I will contact you pretty fast. if your interested. also tell me what gun you have. And Prefered Designation (assault, Recon, sniper, other, Etc).

We go to the end of Elk Lane (or the street next to the Grange) on Sundays. We just happen to live in the same city as 4 other teams (shadow fox, Easy company, rogue Militia, and Lord's legion) so fighting other teams isnt going to be a problem.

we have about 4 members or more. We are Woodland untill we find a way for the team to make money. Uniform is just woodland. (also might change if team finds one). It is more like a democracy there isnt a leader that says thats the way it is. the whole group chooses. I'd like to get in the 20 soldier range so we can keep up with rogue militia. No specific gun but Ak's are prefered. (due to the randomneess of 4 members getting ak's).

Edited by AK Guy

Im recruiting a team called the Rangers. ( name might change if team chooses one)

put your email. and I will contact you pretty fast. if your interested. also tell me what gun you have. And Prefered Designation (assault, Recon, sniper, other, Etc).

We go to the end of Elk Lane (or the street next to the Grange) on Sundays. We just happen to live in the same city as 4 other teams (shadow fox, Easy company, rogue Militia, and Lord's legion) so fighting other teams isnt going to be a problem.

we have about 4 members or more. We are Woodland untill we find a way for the team to make money. Uniform is just woodland. (also might change if team finds one). It is more like a democracy there isnt a leader that says thats the way it is. the whole group chooses. I'd like to get in the 20 soldier range so we can keep up with rogue militia. No specific gun but Ak's are prefered. (due to the randomneess of 4 members getting ak's).

I"m interested in starting Airsoft and I live in Grants Pass. Are there any set dates for skirmishes? Just need some more information if I could considering I've never done any Airsoft stuff ya know. Thanks

I live in white city which isn't that far from grants pass. I prefer assault or sniper

u can contact me at airsoft.maniac@<PLEASE DO NOT POST YAHOO ACCOUNTS IN YOUR MESSAGES>