tmal44

Show Off Your Shotgun Thread

Bahaha!

We really do... I always wonder, though. Do any mods actually come in here and check this sh-t? I mean, we're relatively good in here, I'm just curious. It's like finding a ghost... "Are you here? If so, say something..."

My shotty is an acm m500 with a blued steel heatshield and for some reason the previous owner added punisher skulls.

Edit:won't upload picture.

Try another server, I think that would look pretty cool...

Yeah I hear that the E1 m1014 is great.

Btw sort of off topic but Azn are there any Maruzen shotguns that load more than one shell at a time, but are spring pump? I don't even know how it would work but I was just curious.

Yeah I hear that the E1 m1014 is great.

Btw sort of off topic but Azn are there any Maruzen shotguns that load more than one shell at a time, but are spring pump? I don't even know how it would work but I was just curious.

Maruzen springers are magazine fed.

Maruzen gas shotguns are shell fed, and obviously hold more than one shell, as it is one shot per shell.

Maruzen springers are magazine fed.

Maruzen gas shotguns are shell fed, and obviously hold more than one shell, as it is one shot per shell.

Are there any shotguns that hold multiple shells and are spring powered?

Also has anyone replaced a shotgun stock and pump with wood furnishing? Lol I know it sounds weird but I'm curious as to what it would look like.

Edited by vgamedude

Not that are spring powered, no.

You could get a wood kit for one, I guess. It may need a bit of modding, but I'm sure it could be done.

Are there any shotguns that hold multiple shells and are spring powered?

Also has anyone replaced a shotgun stock and pump with wood furnishing? Lol I know it sounds weird but I'm curious as to what it would look like.

I wish. The system simply doesn't allow for it.

Easily done on an M500

The ACM's have "wood" on them. Looks cool if you paint the chrome black.

The old ones have "wood" but the new ones have wood.

IMG_0300-vi.jpg

my marushin m500... completely stock, just removed the rear sight thing...

Wow, nice Detonics... Does it have the Guarder aluminum slide & receiver kit or is it just stock? If it's stock, I hear they're real nice with the metal parts. And what kind of supressor is on the Caspian?

Edited by shoop66

IMG_0224.jpg

Wow... That's F--KING AWESOME. The ATI top folding stock on the 870 alone makes me want to jizz in my pants. Did you have to modify the fore-end to fit, or is the Maruzen 870 compatible with real-steel stocks? That ribbed barrel with the nightsights is awesome too.

Edited by shoop66

It is f--king cool. I think that they are compatible with real steel stocks, although it may take a small bit of modifying.

Wow, nice Detonics... Does it have the Guarder aluminum slide & receiver kit or is it just stock? If it's stock, I hear they're real nice with the metal parts. And what kind of supressor is on the Caspian?

its all stock... and it is sweet... lol

the baby hicapa has a g&p stubby silencer on it... but not anymore... its on my scar now

its all stock... and it is sweet... lol

the baby hicapa has a g&p stubby silencer on it... but not anymore... its on my scar now

Oh... like a G&P Zombie Killer? You saying stubby reminds me of something I ran across on AirsoftGI once. It was a G&P Stubby M4... /THOU SHALL NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ (Ode to Fatboy :)) was that thing wicked. I beleive it had a very impressive FPS too, being such a small gun.

Oh... like a G&P Zombie Killer? You saying stubby reminds me of something I ran across on AirsoftGI once. It was a G&P Stubby M4... /THOU SHALL NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ (Ode to Fatboy :)) was that thing wicked. I beleive it had a very impressive FPS too, being such a small gun.

yup the same silencer u would find on a zombie killer...

FINALLY have something to contribute to my favorite thread on ASF:

G&P M870 Sheriff (Long).

LMp8UrQ.jpg

WmJxDFB.jpg

"Trades"

zVcjjue.jpg

It's probably going to stay stock for a while, especially since I haven't found a single disassembly guide for this line of guns.

Full gallery: http://imgur.com/a/WAgin

Walmart springer! COD4 style. lol.

0626082351.jpg

0626082352.jpg

Dang.. This is a nice one.