to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Willio JJ

Would You Use .33, .36, .43 Gram Bb's From Killer Beez If They Made Them?

I have emailed them and need this poll  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use their bb's?

• Yes
    • No

I would use them, but I'd probably stay with my TSD .28's price wise. :a-thumbsup:

Well the main reason for them is for us that don't go through bb's like a spray and prayer, and need heavier weights.

SS3

I would recommend you contact multiple people who know them well to make sure they are in fact a manufacturer, and maybe contact them yourself. Killer Beez' lack of stating that they manufacture seems fishy, and it has been pointed out multiple times by people who know the company better than yourself.

I would say to contact a DIFFERENT company about all this instead of killer Beez... maybe a company I believe has more of a reputation, and has less confusion behind it all, or at least show conclusive evidence that they manufacture... otherwise this could be a major waste of time.

Bopper, all I do is send them a long email with a link to the petition. If they don't manufacture we send it to somebody else which we were planning on doing already. It isn't that big of a deal.

SS3

Bopper, all I do is send them a long email with a link to the petition. If they don't manufacture we send it to somebody else which we were planning on doing already. It isn't that big of a deal.

SS3

Ok, calm down kid. Just wanted to point out that you might not know enough to be telling people about the killer beez petition, and I just wanted people to know it has been brought up that they might not be manufacturing. So, just telling ya' to think about what other companies you may want to produce these heavy weight BBs.

Dude, your 3 years older than me...

SS3

:a-thumbsup:

SS3

Yeah this would be quite nice. However, we can't simply go on the notion that this petition will make them, or any other company for that matter start to develop heavier bb's. However, I wish you the best of luck, and thanks for trying.

Hahaha I can't believe people are still finding this topic. If you people would have noticed the dates, I started this petition WAAAAY before there was even speculation about the Madbull BBs. Anyways KBz has gone under I think so it doesn't matter.

First post in months...

SS3