to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dodge

Favorite Quotes

Sorry forgot to add this. Conversation from the Office.

Dwight, Michael, Jim

J: Dwight what are you doing?

D: Peeing in a bottle.

M: In my Car! What's the matter with you?

D: Well you said we couldn't make anymore stops, and I had to go.

J: Michael watch the road, watch the road, watch the road.

D: Crap, I think I just cut on the lid.

Hah-hah-hah. Those silly Russians...

Good thing only two of them are Russian :D

"I only know two tunes. One is Yankee Doodle, one isnt"

-Ulysses Grant.

"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it."

- Ella Williams

"The hero is no braver than the ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer"

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Weird/funny ones

"Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it."

- Cullen Hightower

"You guys line up alphabetically by height."

- Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."

- Alan Minter

"Golden, Ripe, Boneless Bananas, 39 Cents A Pound."

-Ad in a paper

"Taco Bell, Taco Bell, product placement with Taco Bell..." Kung Pow

"I knew it, im surrounded by :a-censored: holes!" Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

*talking to a guy who :a-censored: ed a 15 year old* "What, they don't have sheep in the middle east?" (James?) Dunn, Most Wanted....

"Meow" Super Troopers

"You boys like MEXICO!!" Super Troopers

"There is NO WAY my luck is that bad..." Del Spooner, I, Robot

"No don't worry ill be fine, we got cocaine and coffee..." Axel Foley, Beverly Hills Cop

"The juice was worth the sqeeze" Girl Next Door

"You some big and tall Ludacris looking mutha :a-censored: aint you. You rap? Move :a-censored: Get out my way, and if you see me on the highway get the :a-censored: out of my way!" Mike Lowry, Bad Boys 2

"Starbucks, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.pngYEAH! Disney world, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png YEAH! pr0no, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png YEAH! Valium, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png YEAH! Reeboks, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png YEAH! Fake t!ts, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png YEAH! Sushi, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png YEAH!

Taco Bell, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png YEAH! Rodeos, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png YEAH! Bed bath and beyond (50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png yeah, 50px-Censored_rubber_stamp.svg.png yeah)" Team America Theme Song

“Veni, Vidi, Vici” (I came, I saw, I conquered) Julius Caesar.

in that case, last night Veni Veni Veni......

=P

Edited by w4rr0ck_h4x0rz

"lol, nice" - Me

"Retardation is caused by a sector of the brain that is underdeveloped. My friend I just hit you in the head with a dodgeball. You are now 0.001% more retarded" - Unknown

"ESPN 8, THE OCHO. IF it is almost a sport WE'VE gotta hear about it" - Dodgeball.

"I said OVER EASY" - Anger Management.

Guest rws591

If your going through hell, keep going.-Winston Churchill

You mistake me for one who gives a :pain:.- My Grandfather

"I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me.- George S Patton

May /THOU SHALT NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.-George S Patton

Training errors are recorded on paper. Tactical errors are etched in stone.-Erwin Rommel

Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.-George Washington

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less.-Robert E Lee

The world is covered with :censored2: holes.-My other Grandfather

The biggest threat is the one unseen- Me

Edited by rws591

"All right sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I love the corps!" - Sergeant Apone, Aliens.

"Where my horse has trodden, no grass grows" - Atilla the Hun (funny considering he died of a nosebleed)

"What can man do against such reckless hate?" - Theoden, LoTR: The Two Towers

^^epicness

Edited by Cryozen

"even when we are dead and have disolved into dust the AK47 will still be shooting"- top 10 combat rifles on Military channel

"I know violence isnt the answer, I got it wrong on purpose."-myspace bumper sticker

"5 second hand grenades last 3"- unknown

"He who shoots the most, the fastest, WINS"-Dillon Aero T-shirt

"what the EFF I hit him like a MILLION times" me playing COD4

Edited by TFS_ExO-1stLT-Jones

guns kill people like spoons make Rosie O'Donnell fat- High Caliber Guns in Port Angeles

In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance- Josef "Not one Step backwards" Stalin

"I am lazarus come from the dead, here to kill the mother :a-censored: who offed me" I tacked on the last part, since I was bored after I respawned during a game

"She's too old for me." ~ My friend commenting on Hannah Montana; not really a truthful comment but still funny as hell.

"I'm a guy who sat through 4 hours of this, now where is my award!? ~ Me commenting on Dance Olympus

"If Bush is to blame for all these natural disasters, then what would have happened if he lost the elections? He would be pissed! I'd rather have a bad president with supernatural powers than a vengeful dude with supernatural powers" ~ My dad commenting on liberal conspirators who are convinced that it's all Bush's fault

Guest Dodge

"After much consideration and deliberation, the jury has come to the unanimous verdict of "No". -Me

Funnier when said fast right after someone asks you a question.

A Union Troop is walking along and a Confedrate soldier starts shooting at them from about a mile so the commander says "Private take three other soldiers and kill that man." About half an hour passes and theres no sign of the four men so the commander says "Seargent take six men and kill that man." Another half hour passes without a sign ofeither group so the Commander says "Captain take fifteen men and kill that man!" About half an hour passes and the captain comes running back all bloddy and says "They got us commander" The Commander looking startled says "How many were there?" The captain replied "There were two of 'em"

Don't know if anyone said it, but,

"You know your mother would be very upset if she saw you do that- I thought you were my mother?"- Sergeant [Whatisname] Saving Private Ryan to Captain Miller after Cap'n just stood out in the open to ge heavy MG fire on him to give cover for a sniper.

Guest tattat44

The golden rule is: those with gold, make the rules. -IDK

Balls to that! -Me (No I am probably not the first to say it.)

The only consistent factor in life is pain. -Me

All the glorious years of your life may serve only as a footstool for those that survive you -Me

Cheating is winning with attitude. -Me

Whoever said money wasn't everything was either insanely stupid or lying to you through clenched teeth. -Me

Violence is not the answer, its the question, the answer is yes. -Some brilliant unkown teen mind somwhere...

My definition of an expert in any field is a person who knows enough about what's really going on to be scared. -P. J. Plauger, Computer Language, March 1983

Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim. -Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

Obviously crime pays, or there'd be no crime. -G. Gordon Liddy

A conservative is a man who sits and thinks, mostly sits. -Woodrow Wilson (1856 - 1924)

The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop. -P. J. O'Rourke (1947 - )

"You aint nuhtin' but a bunch of ****ing :censored2:-a-roaches!" -Tony Montana

"I'll take you all to ****ing HELL!!!" -Tony Montana

"Hey baby, you come here often? Or do you wait 'till you get home? Hah-hah-hah-haaaah!" -Tony Montana

"Hello? Who the **** is this!? Why the **** are you answering the ****ing phone!? You're supposed to be cleaning my ****ing house you stupid ****! Whatever, get back to cleaning my ****ing house you ignorant ***hole!" -Tony Montana

"Oh HOLY ****!! I knew buying a tiger was a good ****ing idea. Didn't I say 'Buying a tiger is a good ****ing idea.' chico?" -Tony Montana

Edited by Spudenater

- "You need to have an army to take me down. You mess with me, you mess with the ****ing best!"(Something along those lines, but probably with more f words) -Tony/Scarface. We stayed up last night watching that movie again at my friends house.

"Tony could own the 300 with an M16 and 30 rounds. He would be stabbed 12 times and missing both arms, but he would still be yelling about how he is the greatest" - My friend watching the final scene of Scarface for the first time.

Pulp Fiction!

Ok, this is a conversation. The first guy is Samuel L Jackson, the second is some guy he is about to kill.

What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

What?

What country you from?

What?

What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?

What?

ENGLISH, MOTHERF*****! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

Yes!

Then you know what I'm saying!

Yes!

Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!

What, I-?

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherf*****. Say what one more "goshdarn" time.(While pointing a pistol)

He's b-b-black...

Go on.

He's bald...

Does he look like a b*****?

What?

"don't shoot me--- :a-censored: :a-censored: :a-censored: :a-censored: " "Oh, was I not supposed to shoot you there?" (asked very innocently) When I was explaining to a girl who had never played before and wanted to shoot me (just for fun) not to shoot me in the neck (I didn't have my trusty bandanna on). She shot me in the fingernail instead, as I was pointing where not to shoot. I chipped a nail..:a-embarassed: .. and it bled a decent bit

"Oh, no. This bullet ain't gonna hurt anybody. I am." - Me

"A grenade's blast radius is always 1 foot larger than your jumping distance." - unknown

*pulls out pin from airsoft grenade while holding it* "What's this pin for?" - Friend of mine

"The best way to eliminate your enemy is to make him a friend. Then, when he's not looking, shoot him in the back."

Edited by airsoftcrazy

Ok, people really need to stop quoting themselves. Many of the self-quotes I have seen were rediculously stupid, an example being the one about lag on CoD4 or something like that. Honestly, quoting yourself is just begging for attention, or trying to look funny over three-fourths of the time.

By the way, I still love Señor Awesome's sig quote.

Oh, and we can stop with the Scarface quotes as well....

Ok, people really need to stop quoting themselves. Many of the self-quotes I have seen were rediculously stupid

+1 every other quote someone makes by themselves is something everyone says in their day to day life and is about call of duty.

"Tony could own the 300 with an M16 and 30 rounds. He would be stabbed 12 times and missing both arms, but he would still be yelling about how he is the greatest" - My friend watching the final scene of Scarface for the first time.

Pulp Fiction!

Ok, this is a conversation. The first guy is Samuel L Jackson, the second is some guy he is about to kill.

What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

What?

What country you from?

What?

What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?

What?

ENGLISH, MOTHERF*****! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

Yes!

Then you know what I'm saying!

Yes!

Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!

What, I-?

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherf*****. Say what one more "goshdarn" time.(While pointing a pistol)

He's b-b-black...

Go on.

He's bald...

Does he look like a b*****?

What?

Hehe. He shot him too.

And to Spud

"That F****** guy. Look at him, that f****** guy"

The golden rule is: those with gold, make the rules. -IDK

Balls to that! -Me (No I am probably not the first to say it.)

The only consistent factor in life is pain. -Me

All the glorious years of your life may serve only as a footstool for those that survive you -Me

Cheating is winning with attitude. -Me

Whoever said money wasn't everything was either insanely stupid or lying to you through clenched teeth. -Me

Violence is not the answer, its the question, the answer is yes. -Some brilliant unkown teen mind somwhere...

My definition of an expert in any field is a person who knows enough about what's really going on to be scared. -P. J. Plauger, Computer Language, March 1983

Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim. -Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

Obviously crime pays, or there'd be no crime. -G. Gordon Liddy

A conservative is a man who sits and thinks, mostly sits. -Woodrow Wilson (1856 - 1924)

The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop. -P. J. O'Rourke (1947 - )

I like the first one... LQTM

And LQTM means, Laugh Quiety To Myself, much more hones than LOL, because I never really fine myself laughing out loud.

Edited by goldeneye007airsoft