to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
agluestick

Kwa Usp .45 Recoil Spring

I have been trying to find a 150% recoil spring and hammer spring for my KWA USP and I just cant find one if anyone can send me a link as to where I can get one I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm sorry this post doesn't really help but I can't find an enhanced recoil spring either. I've heard that KWA glock and TM hi-capas work in the compact, but I have no way of confirming this. A few web sites offer tightbore inner barrels, but I couldn't find any threaded outer barrels. Ideally I would like to upgrade my USP with a tightbore, enhanced recoil spring, and threaded outer barrel with silencer. If anybody could find these items too that would help both of us.

Shooters Design makes a spring set for the full size. I suggest Dentrinity, UNCompany, and WGC in Hong Kong. No one in the US stocks enough Shooters Design to have something for you.

I suggest drawing up some other parts you want to the shipping doesn't kill you.

Snakedoc - You can't find a tactical body for the USP for cheaper than the SD set right now, and those are hard to find. Also the springs you referenced are in fact loading nozzle springs.

Snakedoc - You can't find a tactical body for the USP for cheaper than the SD set right now, and those are hard to find. Also the springs you referenced are in fact loading nozzle springs.

Okay, but what are loading nozzle springs? I found a slide and outer barrel with trademarks (not threaded) for about $60 w/shipping on Ehobby Asia.

Does anyone know if KSC makes it or does it just fit the KWA/KSC USP? Is it a good deal?

Edited by Snakedoc

Loading nozzle springs are the parts in the blowback unit that return the nozzle to the closed position after the gas valve is closed.

I don't know what slide you are referring to so I just don't know.

Loading nozzle springs are the parts in the blowback unit that return the nozzle to the closed position after the gas valve is closed.

I don't know what slide you are referring to so I just don't know.

I would give you a link but I can't as it's on ebay. If you go to Ehobby Asia and search for KSC USP .45 it is the 6th item in the left column.