Sign in to follow this  
elite777

Airsoft Store Robbed!

The War Store of Buffalo, NY was burglarized Sunday night and 60 AEGs

were stolen from the store. This is very depressing......

Please spread the word and do whatever you can in YOUR COMMUNITY to

help recover these items. Because next time this could be YOUR STORE

or at YOUR OP.......we need to band together as a community and help

each other out.

List of items stolen-

1 Systema PTW M4 MAX, highly customized: “The War Store” and store logo laser engraved

onto receiver; Mad Bull CNC 16” free-float RAS; “chain-mail” style rail covers; 2x Aimpoint

red dot sight with QD mount; custom M16-length tightbore barrel; custom silencer;

ergonomic foregrip; 550-lumen 3-CREE LED tactical light; G&P green laser projector; M150

spring cylinder; 120-rd. madcap mag

6 PTW 120-rd mags

2 PTW 12V crane batteries

1 PTW 9.6V crane battery

1 Fidragon 3-point sling

1 Custom cut foam watertight gun case with carry handle and wheels

1 PTW M90 cylinder

1 PTW M110 cylinder

1 PTW M130 cylinder

1 1kg bag of G&G 0.28g Bio BB’s

1 ICS M4A1 Anniversary Edition, serial # 20060019, highly customized and upgraded; ICS full

stock’ ICS stock tube adapter; G&P gearbox wire harness; ICS full stock wire harness; G&G

strong motor; JBU cylinder and piston kit; Mad Bull 12” CNC free-float RAS; JBU silencer;

Mad Bull M16 length tightbore barrel; Mad Bull enhanced hop-up; G&G 450-rd mag; 4x32

ACOG scope with trademarks; Systema MOSFET switch device; 11.1V 4000mah li-po

battery; Mad Bull M140 spring; Modify polycarb tappet plate; CA foregrip

1 G&G RK104 EVO, highly modified internally; Mad Bull M150 spring; Modify stainless stell

cylinder head with double o-rings; Deep Fire solid brass bearing spring guide; Modify

aluminum piston head; ICS aluminum piston; G&G strong motor; Systema high torque gears;

Systema MOSFET switch device; 11.1V 4000mah li-po battery; Red Dragon foregrip

2 G&G GR16A2 Plastica

1 Echo 1 M203 grenade launcher, long military mount

1 G&P “swiss cheese” M203 long handguard

1 G&G GR25 sniper with QD silencer

1 NCStar 3-9x50 scope

1 NCStar high scope mounts

1 G&G GR16 R4

1 Echo 1 M203 grenade launcher, short RIS mount

2 ACOG 4x32 with trademarks

1 KWA KM4S Tactical (S-System)

1 NCStar metal foregrip

1 Aimpoint replica red dot sight with trademarks

1 Hurricane scope mount

2 G&G GR16 Carbine

1 SRC AKS-74U real wood

1 KART M668 M14 EBR

1 NCStar RIS mount QD bipod

1 G&G TM-style M14 scope mount

1 NCStar 3-9x50 illuminated scope

1 Tokyo Marui SPAS-12 shotgun with rare metal folding stock (out of production since 2002)

10 TM SPAS-12 shells with bandoleer

1 UTG AK-74LE black

1 UTG AK side scope mount

2 NCStar 3-9x42 red/green illuminated ACOG scope with QD mount

2 KJW M9 Baretta

2 KWA M9 Baretta ABS

2 KWA M9 Baretta PTP (Professional Training Pistol)

1 KWA KP45 USP

3 WE 1911 Gov’t with Caspian trademarks

4 WE Tactical 1911 with Caspian trademarks

2 WE 1911 Gov’t (with 2 mags)

2 WE Tactical 1911 (with 2 mags)

1 WE Hi-Capa 5.1 model M Infinity

1 WE Hi-Capa 4.3

1 WE Hi-Capa 3.8 silver

10 Cans of UHC Green Gas propellant

5 Pairs of Arena Flakjak goggles

2 Pairs of Bolle X800T goggles

4 KWA Sig P226 PTP mags

2 KWA G26C mags

2 HFC Baretta mags

2 WE Hi-Capa 4.3 mags

2 Classic Army 120-rd M203 grenades

1 Mad Bull 204-rd CO2 M203 grenade

2 Tornado hand grenade

1 KWC Desert Eagle

1 WE Hi-Capa 5.1 model K custom (with faux wood grips)

2 Intellect 8.4V 1400mah mini battery

4 Powerizer 8.4V 4200mah large battery

5 8.4V 1800mah large battery

4 8.4V 1400mah mini battery

6 Sanyo 9.6V 1650mah dual nunchuck battery

4 Intellect 8.4V 1400mah stick battery

1 Powerizer 9.6V 2700mah AUG brick battery

2 9.6V 1400mah mini battery

4 Esky 11.1V 1000mah li-po battery

1 Powerizer 8.4V 3300mah RPK battery

1 KWA KM4A1

1 JG TK-K3 olive drab G3

1 Woodland camo chest rig

1 Black chest rig

1 Condor woodland chest rig

1 40” black soft gun case

1 40” olive drab gun case

1 Element 19” HDTV LCD flat panel (ser. # MR70118B050003564)

1 NCStar pistol flashlight/red laser combo

1 NCStar mini red dot holo sight

10 Fidragon 5000 count 0.2g BB’s

6 G&G 4000 count 0.25g BB’s

It is believed to be an airsofter because of all the upgrade parts, batteries, and bb's stolen. So watch out for anything suspicious.

Edited by EliteForce777

I'll look for this stuff in the FS section.

Oh my... its seems like these guys were not any ol' robbers. They knew what they were looking for. I mean they didnt grab any random mags for the PTW, they knew they needed PTW mags. Wow...

Oh man thats terrible, Thats a LOT of stuff.

Oh my... its seems like these guys were not any ol' robbers. They knew what they were looking for. I mean they didnt grab any random mags for the PTW, they knew they needed PTW mags. Wow...

Not only that they grabbed all the most expensive guns. I don't know the NY laws but I am pretty sure(%97) that the price totals up to a felony...

IDM

Edited by InsaneDM

Quoted from the thread on the WNY forums:

the Town of Tonawanda Police notified the FBI. the FBI will be running a concurrent investigation with the police. according to the police, all evidence collected is going to be analyzed for fingerprints and DNA.

the police said that, if identified, they intend to charge the perpetrators with each count as if they had stolen real firearms.

~~~~~~~~~~~

the magnitude of this crime cannot be understated. whatever person or persons are responsible for this action, have committed numerous felonies.

breaking and entering, grand larceny, and potentially 60+ counts of firearms theft.

if any of the guns are sold, that is fencing stolen property. if someone buys one, that would be receiving stolen property.

If you see any suspicious looking sales you think may be connected to this send a PM to Warchild as he is the store owner with a CC to the Mod Team. That's probably the best way to handle this.

Edited by WeeGee

Quoted from the thread on the WNY forums:

Man I'd be pretty causious buying stuff now...

IDM

Damn that is total BS, the nerve of people today. I really want justice to be served upon these guys, they give other airsofters a bad name.

I hope this doesn't leave too big a financial blow on the owners of the store. Hopefully those serial numbers will pop out somewhere along the line.

EDIT: Anything stolen that has a combined and total worth over $300 is considered Grand Theft. But damn! Now they're being charged as if they were stealing real firearms!?! That's crazy, in a good way, now they'll be put away even longer.

Edited by VeganInfantry

Man are those guys gonna get it. When they get taken down its not gonna be just some oh you have a warrent your going to jail its gonna be FBI, police with M16s, battering ram through the door breaching and take down the whole ordeal. Hope I get to see it on TV.

I think everyone would rather they just turned themselves in and spared airsoft the media coverage.

well whoever did this is pretty much screwed if they're looking at 60 counts of firearm theft

but they deserve it imo.

thats sad.... However the only things that I think you can really look for would be threads selling alot of stuff in bulk like that. The only items you would be able to recognize is that PTW and maybe the P226 ptp because of the rarity right now... I really hope whoever stole this gets caught... I think if anyone tried to sell this stuff thought they'd make separate threads unless they're stupid. So I would look out for a sudden influx of sales... THe best chance of getting something though I would think is the PTW because its been engraved. Although I doubt they're stupid enough to sell something that obvious....

this was posted on my home forum, and as I said, keep a look out for this item.

TM spas 12 with folding stock.

you know how rare that is? No kit for it, it was made that way, In brand new condition... You find that, you can find them all.... It's probably more rare then the PTW

Hey Eliteforce... where did you get this news? You from a3? That's how I got the news.

Problem is they aren't keeping them. They'll wait a bit and then pawn them off on ebay. It sucks really hard, but even if we do find one, chances are its some poor sap who bought it and thought he was getting a good deal. I would post this item list in the Items for Sale board asking people to report anything suspicious.

Hey Eliteforce... where did you get this news? You from a3? That's how I got the news.

I got it from Tn airsoft forums, which they probably got it from somewhere else. News travels fast across the internet.

Problem is they aren't keeping them. They'll wait a bit and then pawn them off on ebay. It sucks really hard, but even if we do find one, chances are its some poor sap who bought it and thought he was getting a good deal. I would post this item list in the Items for Sale board asking people to report anything suspicious.

In a way it might be good... Alot of people already know, it was posted on like 3 major forums.. news spreads fast.

really makes you wonder how many people out there would do something like this. hope they catch those :a-censored:

you could bait the robbers by saying like "WTB (insert items stolen and other items not stolen so you wouldn't look that suspicious) for cheap!"

chances are if some guy offered you the stuff you wanted for dirt cheap, it's the guy

Wow this more than the AEX Sac break in. These guys knew what they were doing. Although I think the chances of catching them are low if the criminal is smart. But how did they break in?

But I don't think jail is a good punishment since they'll get out on good behavior and do it again.

Wow this more than the AEX Sac break in. These guys knew what they were doing. Although I think the chances of catching them are low if the criminal is smart. But how did they break in?

But I don't think jail is a good punishment since they'll get out on good behavior and do it again.

They don't let you out of jail for good behavior if you are charged with 60+ counts of stealing a firearm.

BTW I emailed ebay and alerted them of what was stolen.

IDM

I don't mean to go off topic, but when was the AEX in Sacramento broken in?

And the thing is, if the guys that did this are on this forum, they will probably read this.

60+ counts of stealing a firearms is insanely serious, which is good. I like seeing the police taking airsoft as serious as firearms. If someone robs a bank with an airsoft gun, they should be charged as if they used a real firearm.

60+ counts of stealing a firearms is insanely serious, which is good. I like seeing the police taking airsoft as serious as firearms. If someone robs a bank with an airsoft gun, they should be charged as if they used a real firearm.

I am happy as well that the police are taking this seriously, as this is no ordinary robbery. I will lookout for these items as well on ebay, since I am on there often (usually in the airsoft section). Any suspicious items will be reported, and I will fill you in here if that actually happens. I am so happy to see the airsoft community stand up together against crime like this, and really hope these people are caught.

Oh, by the way, you WILL be charged with armed robbery even if you do use an airsoft gun.

I am happy as well that the police are taking this seriously, as this is no ordinary robbery. I will lookout for these items as well on ebay, since I am on there often (usually in the airsoft section). Any suspicious items will be reported, and I will fill you in here if that actually happens. I am so happy to see the airsoft community stand up together against crime like this, and really hope these people are caught.

Oh, by the way, you WILL be charged with armed robbery even if you do use an airsoft gun.

Just FYI I have alerted Ebay to keep their eyes out.

IDM

Just FYI I have alerted Ebay to keep their eyes out.

IDM

Yeah, I read that. Never hurts to have an extra pair of eyes though.

+1 on alerting ebay, if I had stolen something, that is where I would go to sell it.

I'll say it once more - I am so happy that the airsoft community is banding together against this crime, and I really hope that whoever did this spends a long time behind bars.

They don't let you out of jail for good behavior if you are charged with 60+ counts of stealing a firearm.

IDM

Owww, well that's just great :a-rolleyes: I mean, what now? Do we just treat everyone who owns an item on the list as a criminal? These things are in maa-production, after all.

IDM

Owww, well that's just great :a-rolleyes: I mean, what now? Do we just treat everyone who owns an item on the list as a criminal? These things are in mass-production, after all. Also, don't you guys understand there there is very little we can do? We're a bunch of guys on an internet forum. There is not "banding together" to do. the crime was committed in a different state for most of us, and a different country for some!

Edited by karatepig

Owww, well that's just great :a-rolleyes: I mean, what now? Do we just treat everyone who owns an item on the list as a criminal? These things are in mass-production, after all. Also, don't you guys understand there there is very little we can do? We're a bunch of guys on an internet forum. There is not "banding together" to do. the crime was committed in a different state for most of us, and a different country for some!

Just wondering do any of these guns have some sort of VIN number and have been recorded by the store?

Because that would be the best way to find them. But I would have to agree there is very little we can do on a forum, Im sure the owner of the store is insured and should be covered for this break in.

that is so wierd because I was just in buffalo and I remember driving past that place I wanted to go in and look around but there was no time, that really sucks hard, I will do everything in my power to help these guys out

does anyone have a picture of what the mauri spaz12 looks like I never knew they made stocks must of me expensive to make

spas_12_sa.jpg

my dream gun... I'd do anything for it, it's nice to know some jack :censored2: who I hopes read this can get one just like that.... I hope they find you and you get eff'd over you crack head.

And the thing is, if the guys that did this are on this forum, they will probably read this.

Ok wow guys joke gone wrong, seriously no need to be an :censored2: halo...

Edited by snipershot

Dam I've been found out...

This isn't a thing to joke about this pretty much put The Warstore out of bussiness.

IDM

Dam I've been found out...

oh grow up, immature brat, this isn't something to joke about. See how :censored2: funny it is when your house gets robbed, it's not funny.

Edited by Halo0004

This isn't a thing to joke about this pretty much put The Warstore out of bussiness.

IDM

Did they not have insurance on their inventory? If not, it's poor planning on their part.