to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
AUSpartan

The Spud Cult!

So I leave for three days, and spud gets a cult? man, I wish I had a cult.

EDIT- And NOW I read that velcrochicken is a phony? My /THOU SHALT NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/! When I am on the site nothing happens but when I leave, everything does!

Edited by Cryozen

Because,w4rr0ck.. I am Spuds physical Conscience. He hates you. And only use's you to gain power and access to your sister. Kill yourself w/ Japanese ritual suicide. But before you do that I should tell you to ask spud since I am his PHYSICAL conscience and not his mental.

Sharpen your knives and prepare for the undeniable fact that everyone will become hobos and feast on each other for flesh and meat.

Edited by killerpretzel

Who? Me? I have a sister?

no my sister

LAWL

I do have a sister..... thats freaky that you know that....

its even more freaky becuase my friend just told me that shes hott.... even tho shes like 5 years older than him....

and don't ask me, I don't judge my sister lol

dood ur sstr iz HAWT

but seriously, I have a question for every one

why is it I have posted at least 20 different things in the last week but no matter how many times post it says I only have 68 posts...its makin me mad cuz people think im new here

Edited by TFS_ExO-1stLT-Jones

hey Lieutenant it's cuase your made of fail....

so what is this about a cult, I wonder into the messed up world of the funny sectiona dn someone already has a cult. are you going be moving to a south amercian country to set up your own town some time soon spud? maybe grow taders as your main export?

hey Lieutenant it's cuase your made of fail....

so what is this about a cult, I wonder into the messed up world of the funny sectiona dn someone already has a cult. are you going be moving to a south amercian country to set up your own town some time soon spud? maybe grow taders as your main export?

phail

and in your sig you spelled my name wrong so double phail on you.

Edited by TFS_ExO-1stLT-Jones

Hummm.... A Spudenator Cult thread.... I think this is a good opportunity to take advantage of my mod powers....

GIVE ME EACH ONE OF YOU 2 COOKIES OR SPUDENATOR IS PERMA-BANNED!!!

JK, JK.

Just keep it cool in here guys and the thread stays open.

I don't know what your talking about Lieutenant I spelled your name perfectly correct.... and you have to prove with a screen shot other wise. (just be lucky your in my sig!)

stilll what country do you all think spud will start his tader community in? or maybe jsut up up a radical tader worshiping cult compound in the us?

Don't worry jones, people spell my name wrong all the time. Also, finally someone who knows about Jones-Town, and Jim-Jones... If I had to pick a southern country, I'd say Texas. Trust me, it's a whole 'nother country. Plus it has Schlitter-Bahn, UnCommon Objects, The Anuhac Gator Fest, Katy Mills, Texas Land and Cattle, another Schlitter-Bahn, Texan Accents, Flea-Markets, Roasted Corn, Fried Gator on a Stick, and alot of other good stuff...

Don't worry jones, people spell my name wrong all the time. Also, finally someone who knows about Jones-Town, and Jim-Jones... If I had to pick a southern country, I'd say Texas. Trust me, it's a whole 'nother country. Plus it has Schlitter-Bahn, UnCommon Objects, The Anuhac Gator Fest, Katy Mills, Texas Land and Cattle, another Schlitter-Bahn, Texan Accents, Flea-Markets, Roasted Corn, Fried Gator on a Stick, and alot of other good stuff...

I don't spell Stupid Tater's name wrong...

So..when is Spud going to ship out those black robes that he bought from that emo down the street. Seriously, someone is going to be the human sacrifice and its not me...and w4rr0cks...that was me...your sister is HOT...im a stalker so don't take it personally...she should really pay attention to the bush that drools when she walks by.. :a-yesnod::a-yesnod: Oh Yeah..

So..when is Spud going to ship out those black robes that he bought from that emo down the street. Seriously, someone is going to be the human sacrifice and its not me...and w4rr0cks...that was me...your sister is HOT...im a stalker so don't take it personally...she should really pay attention to the bush that drools when she walks by.. :a-yesnod::a-yesnod: Oh Yeah..

I really REALLY :censored2: read that wrong the first time

but now I know youre just in a ghille.....right....?

lol

Edited by w4rr0ck_h4x0rz

so texas eh?, didn't know taters grew well there

Yep. I grow my taters under the congress street bridge in Austin... A cookie for anybody who knows about the bridge...

when spudenater is growing them, they grow good EVERYWHERE

Damn straight, that gua... Ehrm... Nevermind...

lol I think im the only one ><

Probably... Anyone else?

So..when is Spud going to ship out those black robes that he bought from that emo down the street.

I didn't buy black robes from an Emo kid! (I haven't had my emo vaccine booster yet, so my doctor told me to stay away from them...)

I really REALLY :censored2: read that wrong the first time

Awww... Awwwwww. AaaWWaaaawwwww... Dude, that's great...

I can only imagine how you" read it wrong". If you do tell I don't think the Moderators will like it.

Yes it was a Ghille suit....tell your sister to leave the window open...

And Spud...the black robe thing..I think it is cliche...Rainbow robes...only used by the '70's cults :a-thumbsup:

And I am very indirectly in the Spud cult...I already found the human sacrifice :a-salute:

Should we gather in AUspartans basement with a cheap plastic altar and hymn the chant of the Caribs..the Caribean Sea was named after them :a-surrender:

I has no basement :(

But I do have about 20 acres of woods behind my house!

He has no basement.....than we use his attic!!!!

Great! Senior Awesome it is...all we have to do is lure SA to a abandon farm house with promise's of tacos, cheetos , and w4rr0cks sister..then we jump him!!!

Lets hope he doesnt read this topic or post....

Lets hope he doesnt read this topic or post....

Meh. Hopefully he doesn't get all pissy, and he understands that this is all in good fun... ;c )

I think you should promise him a green bag full of cake and video games... or Pr0n... He seems like he'd be into that... (jk S A)

Edited by Spudenater

[quote name='Spudenater' date='Aug 2 2008, 09:54 PM' post='17797167

... or Pr0n... He seems like he'd be into that... (jk S A)

That might get this topic closed unless we give all the moderators 2 cookies and a fat puppy.