Sign in to follow this  
hydralover

Aug Mosfet Wiring

Good vid, but would be better if you can provide a write-up

ps. I envy your workspace.

Hmm...what kind of write-up? TAMU has a diagram, which I used to wire it on, but I guess some people can't visualize how the diagram and the gearbox work together. I figured maybe actually seeing the wiring on a gearbox would help, cause then a person would only have to copy the wiring locations. I don't pretend to understand how the current and everything works, I just did it :a-surrender:

Thanks, I mainly use the middle table for things. You can see I have my hop-up disassembled, as I'm waiting to get my promy bucking and try that out. I love my barrel :a-yesnod:

Hmm...what kind of write-up? TAMU has a diagram, which I used to wire it on, but I guess some people can't visualize how the diagram and the gearbox work together. I figured maybe actually seeing the wiring on a gearbox would help, cause then a person would only have to copy the wiring locations. I don't pretend to understand how the current and everything works, I just did it :a-surrender:

Thanks, I mainly use the middle table for things. You can see I have my hop-up disassembled, as I'm waiting to get my promy bucking and try that out. I love my barrel :a-yesnod:

If someone cant figure out how to wire a MOSFET when they are given videos and diagrams of this caliber, then they shouldnt bother putting them in themselves. Pay someone else ot install them. They are REALLY easy to install if you have any basic electrical knowledge and can follow a simple diagram.

AUG STANDARD MOSFET wiring:

Blue wires are the ONLY wires that need to be added a stock AUG wiring harness. Chop the black wire and splice the FET in. Follow the diagram:

AUGMOSFETWiring-3.jpg

AUG Active Braking MOSFET wiring:

This FET is more complicated, but follow the following diagrams.

HowtoAB-1.jpg

HowtoAB2.jpg

Now both sides of the gearbox are COMBINED, know which switch is which. This helps to see how the scale of the wires should be.

abwiringdiagram.jpg

Edited by TAMU_John