to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Guest InsaneDM

Ugliest Gun

Ugly MoFos  

661 members have voted

1. 1. Ugly guns

• AUG/FAMAS/Type97/L85/Other Bullpup
    • Kalashnikov
    • Armalites
    • MP5/MP7
    • SCAR
    • Evike Custom guns=p
    • FAL/SA58
    • G3(all varients)
    • Other
    • Ika Zuchim and other "furteristic guns"
  2. 2. What makes it ugly?

• Everything
    • Stock
    • Reciever
    • Front End
    • Number of rails
    • Design(bullpup)
    • Over all Length

Guest InsaneDM

Pretty straight foward. I got the guns just thats what I hear are ugly the most.

I hate Kalasnikovs

Post your opinion.

Fixed

AIRSOFT GUNS ONLY

IDM

Edited by InsaneDM

Guest InsaneDM
I think the Ika Zuchi is probably the ugliest gun on the planet. I didn't know if I should classify it as an armalite though, so I put 'other'.

Oh and the Beta Spetz is horrendously ugly as well.

Ah I will asd that to the list.

IDM

This was tough choice but I went with the Ika Zuchim. The aug was one of my other other choices. I was surprised to see that the AK's had the most votes.

Are the evike customs the ones that are painted bright green and blue?

One more thing, I don't think you should have put all the bullpups in the same category because they all look completely different. The L85 is my favorite gun but the aug is one of my least so you can hate one but love another.

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK THE IKA ZUCHI IS UGLY YOU GOTS CATUHPILLUHS IN YO BRAINZ FOOZ

HOW IS THIS UGLY????:

PICT0144.jpg

PICT0136.jpg

PICT0140.jpg

don't say the freaking plastic look so what its only a thin layer its an m4 body underneath so...I guess you have to hate ANY OTHER PLASTIC GUN or any M4 or ANY SCI-FI MOVIE EVER

Competition airsoft pistols- like the WELL clone of one.

Ugliest things ever.

All competition air pistols are like that. It's also an Olympic event. Except they don't shoot 6mm BBs.

610x.jpg

Img214186833.jpg

Edited by Allizard

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK THE IKA ZUCHI IS UGLY YOU GOTS CATUHPILLUHS IN YO BRAINZ FOOZ

HOW IS THIS UGLY????:

don't say the freaking plastic look so what its only a thin layer its an m4 body underneath so...I guess you have to hate ANY OTHER PLASTIC GUN or any M4 or ANY SCI-FI MOVIE EVER

It just is, it looks like a squirt gun, and its an abomination and I would never use one. I voted for the ika zuchi, but I felt that you shouldnt have put other scifi guns with it, Im a HUUUGGEEE fan of the Alien movie series, therefore, a HUUUGGEEE fan of pulse rifles, which is avalable in airsoft form! and the smart guns (the machine guns that they fired off the hip and they wear a chest rig for) both are based off of real guns and look like real guns.

EDIT- Also, its more Anime then scifi IMO.

Edited by Cryozen

Guest E J
I hate Kalasnikovs

Even the PKM? honestly the ugliest gun in my opinion is the m4, the M4 is a cheap prostitute that needs flashy attachments to make itself beautiful.

Even the PKM? honestly the ugliest gun in my opinion is the m4, the M4 is a cheap prostitute that needs flashy attachments to make itself beautiful.

haha, thats probably one of the funniest descriptions of a m4 I have ever heard.

Anyway, I voted evike.... that damn "hello kitty m4" is like nails to a chalk board. lol

Guest ads777345

I voted the Futuristic guns first, and a second place for Evike since they made the Hello Kitty M4 and that P90 with the abominable box magazine. I'm not a big fan of either category. I'm just going to pretend that no one said anything about the AUG though :a-yesnod: .

I don't think you should have grouped all bulpups together. I like the look of the AUG and L85, but don't care for the look of the FAMAS or Type 97/95.

Guest E J

Just something to add:

Kalashkinov was a person! He was not an Ak-47 or anyhting of that sort, do not put Kalashkinov in the poll for the ugliest gun, HE IS NOT A GUN!!!!! He designed guns and a few had his name in it, alot of his guns were verry different so please define what you mean by Kalashkinov!

Just something to add:

Kalashkinov was a person! He was not an Ak-47 or anyhting of that sort, do not put Kalashkinov in the poll for the ugliest gun, HE IS NOT A GUN!!!!! He designed guns and a few had his name in it, alot of his guns were verry different so please define what you mean by Kalashkinov!

Actually I think that we all know what he means.

Guest InsaneDM
Just something to add:

...obviously and he named the guns after himself...I think we all know what a Kalashnicov is I am not just going to list all the variants sorry...

I also am going to hunt down who ever said G3s were ugly...

IDM

I woulda left the bullpups seperate also since they are so different in looks.. I like the Famas and L85 but cant stand the AUG,thats gotta be the single most annoying looking gun in my opinion,lol..I think the Famas would look better without the high rail system though..I would rather have the charging handle on the side and have a low rail flush to the body..

In my opinion, the absolute ugliest gun EVER is the Ika Zuchi / STAR Dragon / Thunder Maul. That THING makes me seasick just looking at it. As for the best looking gun, my two favorites are the AUG and the AK series.

Edited by Bman

Guest InsaneDM
In my opinion, the absolute ugliest gun EVER is the Ika Zuchi / STAR Dragon / Thunder Maul. That THING makes me seasick just looking at it. As for the best looking gun, my two favorites are the AUG and the AK series.

Vote in the other thread I made then :P

lol...I don't do the flame war thing...Its just my thoughts..Also agreed...That Thunder Maul is freeking stupid looking..WOW Who smoked what when that was invented..lol..

Yeah...it is

I would have to say the FAMAS is ugly.

I would have to say you are wrong.

IDM

I think the ThunderMaul was from an Anime/Manga. And some of those have funny looking weapons, but they fit the story. That doesn't mean they translate well to real life....