to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sarge

How long do you stay online at ASF?

I saw this poll titled "how long..." and I assumed the worst...you know what I mean. I should have known better, but who knows what some of your immature minds are thinking.... :bleh Oh well, I sit here for about an hour or so on average, attempting to moderate all your posts. I say attempting, cause I usually end up taking sides on the issues and arguments.

Guest BattlePriest

Approximately 5 hours per day... 30 minutes of which are devoted to my own subjects and posts... the rest is keeping an eye on you dorks :bleh

Guest fatstalin

Well its up to 30 min now for me since all of the hordes of posts we get everyday. I soon wont be able to keep up.

I like reading a lot, so I go around reading almost all the forums and threads and replying, but yeag an hour for me !

Originally posted by airballa701<AT>Jun 21 2004, 12:21 PM

im on here a lot, sometimes posting, sometimes just cruising the boards. I like 2 look for the coolest signature 2. as of right now ISKpitcher has the best 1.

Thanx, I had found a really cool pic of a gun but it was too big so BP told me he had to delete it. If you want to look at the pic go the the cool weapons part of ASF and it I there. :plasma:

As of now during summer, I spend maybe an average of an hour to an hour and a half, mostly at night. But once I start my job in July I think I will have to scale back my hours on the forum to maybe 45 mins to at most an hour. But the time I spend the least will be once school picks up, maybe 20 mins to 30 mins at best but I would still catch up on weekends. :D

Hey, I am new here at your site, I just wanted to greet you all, I am glad to be apart of another growing airsoft org. RE. the topic: I spend most my airsoft net time at the MAA(Minnesota Airsoft Association) were I am a team member and OP planner, but I am here joining this site to enjoy our sport and assist in it's safe and Fun promotion...I will check in here for twenty minutes or so on adverage(*as at other great airsoft sites/forums)with any related info. that is not already posted and to learn and have fun...I look forward to meeting you all in the field!

Sincerely,

-MK56(David).

Guest veilsidepunk53

I spend < 1 hour

I randomly come by and check the new posts..all my other online time is spent making the rounds on my other forums.

Guest Puff

man u were just like me when I joined this forum... iwus krazy and spent my whole day on this site...

Guest Rparker

how do you guys spend more than an hour online don't you have a job or go out with friends

I picked 3 hours because it's the biggest choice there was. Truthfully, I spend a lot more than that online. I'm sitting at my desk all day at work and use the web to whittle away the hours until quitting time. When I'm not doing ACTUAL work that is....

Even when I get home I'm on the boards. I'm home now waiting for a game to finish installing so in the meantime....hello ASF!

how long do you. be honest.

I spend a lot of time on here. especially sense I have basically nothing to do all day but waste time. I spend a total of maybe 6 or 7 hours. sometimes more, sometimes less on ASF. I browse this sight most of the day, or looking at guns that id like to buy ( but never actually will :P )

oops.. didnt even notice this was from 2004 haha

Edited by TCHJJ