to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
killerpretzel

Stupid Stuff You Did In Front Of A Boy/girl

This morning, I tried to ask a girl out... So I'll tell the short version. There we were walking to school, it was only a couple blocks, and I was trying to think of what to say, so I decided to ask her to go to the movies with me. so the conversation went as such.

Me: So... Are you doing anything later today?

Her: Yeah, actually.

Me: Dang, what?

Her: *Something about helping a friend put together a Halloween thing*

Me: Oh... What about tomorrow?

Her: Busy...

Me: What!? Jeez...

Her: *Something about having plans, I forget what exactly*

Me: Mmm... Well wha-

Her: I'm pretty much busy every day except Wednesday and... Thursday... *Off on some long-winded explanation of her schedule*

Me: So do you wanna do something on thursday, I was thinking that if-

Her: Wait... Actually, I think I'm doing something those days too. *Another explanation, the jist of which escapes me*. Hey, I guess I'm busy all week!

Me: ... Yeah... That's kewl... (internally: Gawdammit!!)

haha thst happened to me before so don't feel bad...I finally looked at the girl and said

me:"well if you want to avoid me then you can walk in that puddle"

her: what puddle?(she falls in a 2ft deep mudhold haha

me:well thast a bummer I told you to walk in it not fall on your bloated ego(I walked away:)

haha thst happened to me before so don't feel bad...I finally looked at the girl and said

me:"well if you want to avoid me then you can walk in that puddle"

her: what puddle?(she falls in a 2ft deep mudhold haha

me:well thast a bummer I told you to walk in it not fall on your bloated ego(I walked away:)[/quote/]

BURN

Edited by killerpretzel

kinda long but full of missery andmisspelling

haha I just remember a good one, ok so it my freshmen year in high school and as freshmen are impresionable and will do dumb things. ok so I was on the football team a running back and db, so after the first game (which I did awsome) I was at the varsicty game and some people were playing so I join in after talking to some girls they saying I could beat them, so it was takle football and I went in with out any gear on im like I just beat these guy anc chill with the ladies, second play im on deffence and they pass I run to intercept it and BAMM!!! like hitting a brick wall, I got KO'ed wake up who knows how later and im coverd in blood(I hit some ones else in the the head with me when I was turnning to get the ball) and almost everybody is gone me and the other guy who is still out cold and like 3 people stareing at us. well I had to get help so I went the the stadium(we were only behind it so wasnt a long walk) I get to the entrence and I get all these looks and im like wtf are they looking at I go ont he field and the team medic runs to me and say "are you ok????" then two more people run over to me (I was un awear I was gushing blood none the less wobbleing when I walked) then I have to go to the hospital I had a mild concusion and had to get stiches just above my left eye(no damage to the eye got lucky) the other guy shows up later and longer story short every one at school know who I am, the stupid kid who got his head cut open

haha good times...

Wow she owned you, find out if she really did all those "plans" later.

Something funny happened a bit ago....

I was at a "bar" in a local resturaunt, I was waiting for a friend and I had my elbow on the counter. It slipped and I hit this guys drink over which then spilled down the counter and into an outlet. It sparks and a couple lights go dead. I jump out of my seat like "dam!"

Then as I do that I elbow this chick in mouth and her lip starts bleeding. The best part is she's talking with this guy whose about 6'4 220. So he's going act all tough in front of her and says "What the f*ck was that?" I was speechless and went into the "flight mode"

I looked behind and act like someones there "I'm real sorry about the lights" So the 220 guy turns around to see who it is and I start rushing out of the place. He starts to follow me so just start bookin it out. I knocked over some plant thing but didn't bother to stop. I go out the front door and stumble on the street. Well just my luck there a cop probably waiting for some drunkered like me (though I wasn't) to come out the door and get a dui. So I look back and his engine starts and just out the front door the 220 guy comes out. But I just start running on adrenalin. I lost the cop because I went off the street onto some grass. But the other guy is still there but he must have not been in shape cause he was in my dust. So I felt prideful and flicked him off.

After that I called my friend and got a ride back home.

1 more thing over the summer:

Adventure Island in Tampa, Florida.

It's a water park that some of you may have been to. There's this water slide called Yahoo Run. You and 4 other people go on this circular raft in a huge tube. At parts it opens up and people on the stairs up can look at you. So my cousin and I always do stuff to impress the waiting people. We talked about what you could do and thought it would be funny to jump out of the slide. Though we didn't think it possible because of speed and little friction.

So we jump out of the raft and stand up surf going down. At the opening, somehow I did stop, looked around and up at the people. I decided to jump totally out and everyone is yelling and cheering. So I was fine and went back up to go again. But I see my cousin at the other end of the slide where the lifeguards take your tube. They were just waiting for me and the tube (it had got stuck inside the slide) to come down. I didn't think I should stay so I started walking out. On my way out I see a couple security guards pass me. I didn't look suspicious but just kept walking.

I went out of the park but waited for Ryan (my cousin) to come out. I look up at Yahoo Run and the ride is stopped for the whole time I was waiting. I went home and about 1 1/2 hours later he comes back. He says he was taken to this room behind the fences and stuff where employees only go. Sat there for 45 minutes and told them what I looked like. They looked for me but I was already out. They took both our passes away and told us not to come back for 90 days or it's trespassing.

Though looking back it was worth the laughs now

Wow she owned you, find out if she really did all those "plans" later.

Something funny happened a bit ago....

I was at a "bar" in a local resturaunt, I was waiting for a friend and I had my elbow on the counter. It slipped and I hit this guys drink over which then spilled down the counter and into an outlet. It sparks and a couple lights go dead. I jump out of my seat like "dam!"

Then as I do that I elbow this chick in mouth and her lip starts bleeding. The best part is she's talking with this guy whose about 6'4 220. So he's going act all tough in front of her and says "What the f*ck was that?" I was speechless and went into the "flight mode"

I looked behind and act like someones there "I'm real sorry about the lights" So the 220 guy turns around to see who it is and I start rushing out of the place. He starts to follow me so just start bookin it out. I knocked over some plant thing but didn't bother to stop. I go out the front door and stumble on the street. Well just my luck there a cop probably waiting for some drunkered like me (though I wasn't) to come out the door and get a dui. So I look back and his engine starts and just out the front door the 220 guy comes out. But I just start running on adrenalin. I lost the cop because I went off the street onto some grass. But the other guy is still there but he must have not been in shape cause he was in my dust. So I felt prideful and flicked him off.

After that I called my friend and got a ride back home.

1 more thing over the summer:

Adventure Island in Tampa, Florida.

It's a water park that some of you may have been to. There's this water slide called Yahoo Run. You and 4 other people go on this circular raft in a huge tube. At parts it opens up and people on the stairs up can look at you. So my cousin and I always do stuff to impress the waiting people. We talked about what you could do and thought it would be funny to jump out of the slide. Though we didn't think it possible because of speed and little friction.

So we jump out of the raft and stand up surf going down. At the opening, somehow I did stop, looked around and up at the people. I decided to jump totally out and everyone is yelling and cheering. So I was fine and went back up to go again. But I see my cousin at the other end of the slide where the lifeguards take your tube. They were just waiting for me and the tube (it had got stuck inside the slide) to come down. I didn't think I should stay so I started walking out. On my way out I see a couple security guards pass me. I didn't look suspicious but just kept walking.

I went out of the park but waited for Ryan (my cousin) to come out. I look up at Yahoo Run and the ride is stopped for the whole time I was waiting. I went home and about 1 1/2 hours later he comes back. He says he was taken to this room behind the fences and stuff where employees only go. Sat there for 45 minutes and told them what I looked like. They looked for me but I was already out. They took both our passes away and told us not to come back for 90 days or it's trespassing.

Though looking back it was worth the laughs now

haha that really would be worth the laugh..the second one......the first one was a little crazy, I would ahve booked it too haha

Today, my stupidity really showed. My friend and I were riding bikes, and we passed these 2 FINE girls from out school. We stopped to say hi. My chain fell off the bike, and I kept on going, into a dead end of shrubs and bushes. I came out, leaves in my hair, legs shredded up, and bleeding everywhere. There was poison ivy there too. And it got into my cuts. I stumbled over there, my bike on my shoulders, looking like a dumba$$. I said hi, while stuttering from pain, and then slowly excused myself while I limped away in agony. I had forgotten to remove the extra link from my bike, which made my chain super loose.

That reminds me of something that happened to me...

So there me and mah friends were, playing hide-and-seek. I had climbed up into a tree, and I was kinda chilling when I heard some people coming. I thought it was the person who was "it", so I got into a position where I could drop out of the and just burn off. Well as it happens, it was these 2 chicks who lived nearby. By the time I realized that, I had already started to jump out of the tree. Well I tried to stop myself, but it was too late. I came tumbling out of the tree belly-flop style. I landed painfully, about 3-4 feet from them... And for some reason, all I did as they stared at me in confusion was look up at them, and say "... Ladies..." (in acknowledgment...)

Hehehe. I just remembered this one. I was at a Varsity football game, and I was walking in the bleachers when I noticed a big group of girls. Some of them I was friends with, but others I didn't know. I saw them all looking at me, so I was like, "Hello, Ladies." with a really deep voice. They all laughed as I walked away, but not at me.....I think...

Da Terminator?

I think the stupidest thing you can do infrontof a girl is not ask her out eventhough you have a VERY good chance.

I did this and I spend nights wondering.....

My brother always brings that up witha smug on his face...

theres like this teenage dance club thing every saturday where I live and I work there helping DJing, but when they don't need help I getta go hang out and dance or whatever. so me this kid john and we were sitting at this table and theres these 2 girls (they're bi I found out, like seriously) and 'dancing' with each other and every time we look back they get a little closer to us. finally they like kinda smiling at us you know in that way.... and they lean over on the table like 'dancing' (yeah I know its not a very 'teenage' club lol) and idk they got tired so they went to go get a drink and they look over they shoulders and smile at me and john... and here comes the stupoid part, you ready?

we just FxCKING SIT THERE and don't do anything or follow them or anything! I don't know why I think john was scared but I sure as hell wasnt going alone lol and then they came back later and completely ignored us and went and 'danced' somewhere else.

yeah but like 2 hours later I found out they were only 12 yrs old so umm... idk they had the body of like 14 or 15 y.o. haha

I do a lot of stuff I shouldnt do at that club haha

there was this little 6 or 7 year old kid there with his brother or something and he was like fake breakdancing (horribly I might add) in the middle of a circle of kids and I get over there and start taunting him you know how b-boys do. so we have a dance-off and like 2 more people join (I was the only white kid...lol) and they were making fun of me cuz I wasnt laying it down heavy at first cuz I didnt take this kid seriously. so finally I got sick of it and pretty much burned up the floor figuring I would show off those egotistical (n word)s and maybe get a girl bcuz im just that awesome. well nobody told me there was a table a few feet to the left so I pretty much backflip rite into it and my arm 'kinda ever so slightly brushed against' this fiiiine girl sitting there....

and then this monday night probably the stupidest thing ive ever done...

this girl every nite she txts every1 in her contacts saying goodnight or whatever so I get talking to her and she has flirted with me a bit b4 and since im smoother than a smoothie (lol) she admits shes kinda 'happy' talking to me and it really escalates to the point where were trading pictures... I know I know REALLY bad idea... but then she says shes gonna skip school the next day and I should too to go over her house and get some *meow* so I make myself throw up in the middle of the night like 3 am and I tell my dad im sick and he says I can stay home... everything is perfect until I wake up at 10, get dressed, get ready to go.... and see my dad stayed home from work. OOHHHH I was SOO pissed dude. so I txt her and said I cant go that day and she says her mom also stayed home =[

so we txt for a few days and then this afternoon im at the park and I ask how to get to her house lol and she says she cant tell me that, im like why not, and she says it was never her txting; her friend had her fone for the last week and just gave it back to her a few minutes before that..... im like.... WTF. seriously, is that not the most fxcked up thing you have ever heard of someone doing? not only that, but she said thats no tthe first time her friend has done that to someone! at that point my ego was like.... ALMOST nothing. so I finally asked the last question that completely decided my fate: was her friend at least good-lookin? NO! she was fat and UGLY as sin.....

I think I said something about my ego already, but that killed it so much ive got like freakin negative ego at that point.

BUT since the girl who really owns the fone read all the messages and saw the pictures, she gave me a really nice compliment that every guy would like to hear, so now ive got some of my ego back lol

Guest CQB Maniac
Think of it as a Don Johnson/ Ricardo Monteblan way.

Barry White is totally what I'm thinking of...

Well at school this girl that I really liked came up to me from behind and asked me out. I didn't hear her and some guys were givin' me s@$#. so I go "f@#$ you, man!" so I turn around to walk away and I see the girl blush and walk away. so im like "WTF?" and the retards who I said f u to start laughin'. Sucks...

This ones kind of funny too...

In 8th grade, my friend and I were hanging out at lunch and (since this was still middle school, and we were kinda lame back then) he decides to go over and talk to a bunch of girls who were sitting a little ways away. He gathers up his courage, turns to me and says "Watch this", and starts walking over. About half way there, as he later explained, a bug flew in his face or something. So he flips out, swinging his arms and doing some move that would have been cool if he was dodging a bullet, and they all start laughing, not quite at him but still enough for it to be kinda sad. It was a small school and we were all friends so it didn't make it that bad, but still pretty funny.

1) I had a friend that is really skinny and hates it when ppl pick her up so I just had to do it but she kept side stepping so I snuck up on her and did it but didnt get a really good grip! luckily she didnt fall but I set her down only to reallize one hand grabbed one naughty place and the other grabbed very close to another place when it slid!!! Luckilly she was cool!

2)I was being goofy and I did somthing a friend didnt like and she went to hit me only to hit me in a certain place! Luckily it wasnt a hard hit but she felt bad for a long time!

3)I was being goofy and I increased the boldness of my abs with a sharpie very cheesy but I like doing that... she knew I did it and threw my shirt up to see in front of everybody! I was the laughing stock for a while!

2&3 werent so bad but I felt really bad about #1!!!

Guest KozyCOCOANUTS

Nothing really all that great cause I don't really care what people think of me.

But 2 of them

-I was at a school dance grinding with a girl and I got a boner and had to go "re-adjust." Well the news spread like fire in a forest during dry season, and it was quite funny.

-I was at Mcdonalds with 6 girls (so glad I have a girl cousin in my gread), and I got 6 snack wraps. On my fourth one my cousin asked if I was full, and my voice cracked and I said "no" and a really high pitched voice.

Nothing really all that great cause I don't really care what people think of me.

But 2 of them

-I was at a school dance grinding with a girl and I got a boner and had to go "re-adjust." Well the news spread like fire in a forest during dry season, and it was quite funny.

-I was at Mcdonalds with 6 girls (so glad I have a girl cousin in my gread), and I got 6 snack wraps. On my fourth one my cousin asked if I was full, and my voice cracked and I said "no" and a really high pitched voice.

I can think of something else you did stupid involving a girl. The girl wasn't there, and probably never heard about it either. The girl WAS involved though. ..

The internet, and *cough*forums*cough*, are such a secretive place after all. A place where you can be a total joke one month, and a few months later stick your head back in without anyone noticing. Funny how that works!

(I am only hoping some one catches on)

Oh Ho.....

Your the infamous Kozy! Like," you can't get any action even if you were the jail warden and you had Paris Hilton locked up", Kozy!

Good times, Good times.... sucks to be you!

I and my girlfriend went to the bowling alley alot and there were so many times in that place where my voice cracked in front of her! And when my voice cracks it cracks big time!

I asked a girl out once and a bunch of her friends. I was shitting bricks but luckily she said yes! What was really awkward though is I guy JUST asked her out 5mins before and was sitting right there! She said yes to him but had to break up with him because she liked me more than him! I feel bad for that dude but oh well alls fair in love and war.

I was in the 4th of July parade in my town and I saw a bunch of fine girls winking at me while I was walking... I started talking to them and got a few numbers but then realised my float was gone! I said id call and started to run. I forgot my belt and suddenly my pants fell to my ankles and the whole town and the girls saw me fall on the side walk in my boxers! I had to run down a side street away from everyone to hide my embaressment.

My school got me in a picture at the black light dance. It wasnt bad except I was headbangging right then to some AC DC song or somthing. In the pic I looked like I just did some "mary-j" while getting hit in the face with a sledge hammer! Plus I have long hair for a guy so everyone was kindof gathering around me like I was the main attraction (cuz noone could headbang there lol), and my hair was going every which way

Or oh I was singing some stuff from Rammstein (I do that alot) and I was singing Mein Teil and I had to explain the lyrics to a few girls (song about cannabalism), or a certain part of Benzin where he says "I don't need a woman just vasealinn"

Ive done alot of screwed up stuff

Hey I had a funny one yesterday. Not really embarising, but funny.

I was in the lunch line next to this one girl, and all she had was a bowl of tater-tots. so I reached over really quickly and grabbed one, and ate it. Then, when she noticed I had done it, she yelled at me, "Don't touch my tots!" :a-wink:

I'm so immature.

Hey I had a funny one yesterday. Not really embarising, but funny.

I was in the lunch line next to this one girl, and all she had was a bowl of tater-tots. so I reached over really quickly and grabbed one, and ate it. Then, when she noticed I had done it, she yelled at me, "Don't touch my tots!" :a-wink:

I'm so immature.

Now thats funny, immature, but funny.

Guest E J

well, I depansed like 6 people in front of the whole school (including the upperclassmen) and I think that meets the quota of this thread the embarrising part: they were embarresed, the "you did" part: I did it", and their were many boys/girls their.

Well some of my friends (girls) where at a dance doing something you do with a skateboard and rail (get the picture) and came over to me and I didn't have a part in it until the girl I liked did it. The next day they all texted me and where like that was you? I got compliments and a movie date the next weekend.

Ok so my Friend was walking on the beach with his girlfriend and this was before his girlfriend even knew us...well he was walking and mcalaugh starts laughing stephan turns around and sees me and my other friend just like crouched sneaking behind them.stephan has this look on his face like oh /THOU SHALT NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ its eric and dane so he turns around and about 30 seconds later to see if were still there. we had vanished. then mcalaugh starts giggleing again and steven is looking around for dane and me and he doesnt see us so stephan says why are you giggleing...and she points at the dunes...and sure enough stephan sees 2 heads pop up look around and duck back into the dunes then for the rest of their date we were following stephan saying like...whoes the loser stephan get with us! and random stuff like that! it was hilarious