imported01

Nova - Northern Va

Hey, noticing there are alot of teams and events going on everywhere, just not in virginia, so I thought I'd make a topic to try to pull together all you northern Virginians together that are looking for a NOVA topic haha. I'm a decent airsofter, wouldn't say expert but def not a Newbie, looking around for a group of ppl to play with. I've only been to CQB and now trying to broaden horizons. But, just a heads up to the ppl in virginia there is a event at New Kent (15 minutes east of Richmond) I'm planning to attend so check it out. Anyways, I'm looking for a group of guys I can play with regularly whether its at CQB or out in some field.

http://echo-airsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Edited by sevas.tra

I am new to Airsoft - still waiting on my gun to arrive next week, but I have played down in Texas. I just retired from the military and I am not new to tactics. Where in NOVA do people play?

I am also located in Nova and somewhat of a newbie to airsoft.

Only places I know of are airsoft cqb in manassas, va and tactical airsoft arena in rockville, md.

I have yet to play a match at those locations though. Right now I spend my time upgrading and downgrading my guns for field rules. I'll be heading out to the locations within the end of January. should be fun.

Sounds like there is more people from Virginia than I expected. We definately got to get something going here. Im from the Fredericksburg/Stafford area and have desperately been looking for some place to play out here in Virginia. Please PM me if anyone is relatively interested in playing somewhere.

Also, I did join the Forum site so look out for me on there as well

Edited by destroyer

Though I'm not from NoVa, I live nearby in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. I've been to both Airsoft CQB and Tactical Airsoft Arena. I live about 1.5 hours from Airsoft CQB, if that helps any.

I'd love to play some woodland games, but CQB works for me as well.

The thread author should compile a list of all NoVa players, just so we know who we are.

Fairfax/ Chantilly Reporting!

I am a high schooler and belong to a local highschool + college students-combined team.

Despite being young our team has been around for 5+ years and have had quite A LOT of experience over these years.

we are an outdoors team composed of 6.

one support (A&K SAW)

two snipers (TM L96 and a custom, long-barrel'd m16)

and three assault (two m4 one m16)

Nowadays many of us are applying to colleges so we havent gathered for a while, but we intend to begin meeting again around Febuary.

I am often in the State of Virginia, But When I am in Virginia, I am in the SW part of the state, I don't mind the drive when I am in VA, Just need a place to stay while I am up there. I come packing a G&G L85A2, And I am about to replace my pistol, So I will be getting a KJW SIG P226. LOL, I am doing tonnes of work to my gear. When instate, I am located in zip code 24311, About 100 miles south of Roanoke, About 50 miles north of Bristol.

Just a heads up for anyone interested in playing at a field in VA. Check out our Site Blackstone Airsoft

Be sure to also check out our Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and Youtube as well! Let us know what you think!

Thanks,

Blackstone Airsoft

P.S. Here are some Pictures from our field!

yuikg-1.jpg

Blackstone143.jpg

Blackstone051.jpg

Blackstone162.jpg

Blackstone261.jpg

Blackstone263.jpg

Blackstone145.jpg

Blackstone556.jpg

These are pictures from the summer time. We have added a new three level tower as well as many other props to the field and continue working on it all year round!

Just a heads up for anyone interested in playing at a field in VA. Check out our Site Blackstone Airsoft

Be sure to also check out our Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and Youtube as well! Let us know what you think!

Thanks,

Blackstone Airsoft

P.S. Here are some Pictures from our field!

yuikg-1.jpg

Blackstone143.jpg

Blackstone051.jpg

Blackstone162.jpg

Blackstone261.jpg

Blackstone263.jpg

Blackstone145.jpg

Blackstone556.jpg

These are pictures from the summer time. We have added a new three level tower as well as many other props to the field and continue working on it all year round!

If you guys weren't three hours away from me, I would definitely come to some of your games. Unfortunately three hours is a bit far =(.

I'm from Fairfax. I'm fairly new to airsoft, but not a Newbie; I've played at ACQB a number of times and would love to play outdoors sometime...

im also pretty new to airsofting but I'm sure hoping to get an outdoor gaming going - can we just shoot outdoors? will the police say anything even if its deep into the woods?

HEY all I live in arlington Va and am dying to get out and play. I own a rifle and pistol. I am getting a G+P M4. I want to get toghether soon and get out there. I have never played on a feild, only at my dads.

hope to see ya'll soon. :red_bandana:

ETA: spelling

Edited by juggalo

Hey, I'm from Manassas, recently been getting into airsoft. Bout to buy my first pistol from Evike.com. I'm not very experienced, but I'm willing to learn. I'm about 6' 4" about 278-300 lbs. I have a keen eye for details and I am very good and backing up friends and comrades. See you around.

Edited by Y2J