to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Onikozah

If You Could Own Any Car...

jbaker, you know a restorer is making DMCs again for like $60,000 or so?

That would be DeLorean Motor Company Houston. They build them from the ground up with 90% brand new parts. I'm planning on purchasing an original one and doing work on it myself. Its more satisfying for me that way. I am a regular in the DeLorean Community and there are alot of nice and very helpful people there (I have met probably 40-50 of them in RL). I took that picture that I posted in Atlanta at a Tech Session for the South Eastern DeLorean Owners Club (SEDOC). I wound up riding down there from Nashville in a DeLorean. Oh Yeah!

P.S. There is DeLorean One in California that sell refurbed DeLoreans for 70k. But I would not even contemplate ordering anything from them because they have a bad recorded of miss-treating possible customer. If you have never ordered from them or they find out that you have ordered from another Vendor, then you get a some black list. True Story: A friend of mine from Michigan called them to order a window motor or something for his driver door, told him his name and the car's VIN number and the D1 guy hung up on him because he said that this is the first time he has ordered from them and he is use to using DMCH. That and other horror stories keeps alot of people away.

Edited by jbaker4981

I personally love the old 60's era Ferraris, this one in particular, which sold for just under $11 Million back in the Spring.

1961 Ferrari 250 GT California

Most_Expensive_Ferrari.jpg

Oh my /THOU SHALT NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/! Yes! Those are so rare though!

IT'S GOT A V-TEC! STAND BACK!!!

I'm sure he's packing more than just the V-Tec system. Anyhow, I'd like a Skyline R35 GTR...but that's never gonna happen. If we're keeping it realistic...

LLV-Large.jpg

Unemployment sucks.

Dude, seconded on the Elise. Too bad it breaks down like a 2004 CYMA...

The elise isn't bad if you have owned lotus' before, and actually know what you are doing... All lotus' have the same flaws pretty much. My dad has an elan. Once I am out of school, the new lotus evora will be mine, along with an old europa if I can find one to restore.

Edited by Bopper

I remeber reading about the Cayenne Tranny Version :D!!!!!

It's ok, too much of a novelty though.

Hahahahahahahah well the sad part of this is I own my dream car.

No its not a ferrari but hell its a DOHC Vtec

This baby is fast also, don't belive me ill take you for a ride

I don't believe you. I seem to have a bad habit of picking on Honda owners who think their cars are the fastest things out there. Catch me on the road one day and I'll teach you the meaning of "V8".

Back on topic:

There's no way I can pick just one. I absolutely love my current car, which is a 1997 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. I've put a lot of work into it and already plan to do a lot more. End result will be something like this:

mmfp_0805_crown_03_z2000_ford_crown.jpg

However, since I was a little kid, I've loved Chargers. Anything from a '66 to a '73. I almost bought a '73 a few months ago, but I needed the money for more important things... :bye2:

73Charger.jpg

Edited by AJB32690

Elise with your Airsoft?

_DSC1730.jpg

_DSC1726.jpg

FAP FAP FAP!!

I'm waiting for the Aptera to become available somewhere other than California....

dude you have to charge that for 8 hours every hundred miles

you kno how high your electric bill would be??

and besides its fugly

but yeah also I want ANY Rinspeed car

RINSPEED.COM!! CONCEPT CARS

hopefully one day my dad's '67 Camaro SS

01.jpg

not the exact one (the car is in washington)

or this

zazen_studio_5.jpg

zazen_studio_6.jpg

zazen_sunset_front.jpg

zazen_studio_3.jpg

zazen_top_wide.jpg

zazen_interior_driver_persons.jpg

zazen_street_rear.jpg

theres only 2 problems:

wayyy expensive;

and no back seat + clear roof = no secks in the car =P

so this car solves the latter:

pho_be29.jpg

pho_be33.jpg

pho_be20.jpg

pho_be10.jpg

but if you like swimming:

pho_spl8.jpg

pho_spl7.jpg

pho_spl4.jpg

pho_spl1.jpg

pho_spl5.jpg

anyone who hasnt seen these cars has never lived before

RINSPEED.COM concept cars

now in production =]

Edited by w4rr0ck_h4x0rz

if I could have any car, it would be one of these

bugatti_veyron_hires.jpg

which I would promptly sell and buy one of these

Travis69%20camaro%20ss.jpg

and one of these

0805tr_01_z%202006_chevy_kodiak_4500%20front_view.jpg

and I would still have pocket change!

Edited by LtAttiic

I don't believe you. I seem to have a bad habit of picking on Honda owners who think their cars are the fastest things out there. Catch me on the road one day and I'll teach you the meaning of "V8".

Huh, that's funny, I didn't see "I'm the fastest car out there" anywhere in his post. Also, wile I admit that V8s are fast, and I do mean fast, you must also consider the fact that they're typically put in the heavier cars, which translates to slower take off (for the most part), need of more braking distances, and heavy gas consumption (which is bad when gas pricing goes up again). I do however, love taking my dad's Tundra out for a drive every now and then, because it has raw power on the takeoff, but I like sticking to my Civic. It's not the fastest thing out there, and it's bone stock for now. There's no way that anybody can have the faster car on the road, because if it really was that fast, it wouldn't be street legal, or would it be able to stay on the road.

leopard2.jpg

Hey, I consider it a car.....

Yes, that's an L2. The best tank in the world, IMO.

As far as a real car goes:

ChevyCamaroConceptCar.jpg

Sure its concept, but sick as hell...

I would probably just get the standard Camaro, if I could. I went to a car show in ATL around 2006 (can't remember the exact year) where they revealed the new Camaro as a concept car. It was kicka**!

Edited by hightower

I thought this should be revived. Everyone likes cars!

Oh boy! don't even get me started here. I could name about 40 cars I'd love to drive but I'll only list my top 4 or so...

ungodly fast car

You want ungodly fast? Try this.

Barabus TKR. )-60 mph in 1.7 seconds. Top speed of 270mph.

barabus_tkr.jpg

Or

Bugatti Veyron. 0-60 in 2.46 seconds. Top speed, 253 mph.

File:Bugatti_Veyron_-_BCN_motorshow_2009.JPG

Or (My favorite) Koenigsegg CCX. )-60 in 3.2 seconds. Top speed: 242 mph

koenigsegg-ccx.jpg

OR:

Porsche Carrera Twin turbo.

And yes, exotics beat muscle cars every time.

Huh, that's funny, I didn't see "I'm the fastest car out there" anywhere in his post. Also, wile I admit that V8s are fast, and I do mean fast, you must also consider the fact that they're typically put in the heavier cars, which translates to slower take off (for the most part), need of more braking distances, and heavy gas consumption (which is bad when gas pricing goes up again). I do however, love taking my dad's Tundra out for a drive every now and then, because it has raw power on the takeoff, but I like sticking to my Civic. It's not the fastest thing out there, and it's bone stock for now. There's no way that anybody can have the faster car on the road, because if it really was that fast, it wouldn't be street legal, or would it be able to stay on the road.

Hell yea dude, my mom used to have a 2000 Tundra (my dad acquired it now) and I have to say getting my drivers permit in that car gave me ideas. Very illegal ideas. That truck was the sickest thing I've ever been in. My dad recently told me it has the Lexus (insert weird number id here) engine that has 350 hp. I was like :a-censored: .

Anyway, heres my dream car, any color really:Toyota-Supra-1.jpg

edit: spelling fail

Edited by Cornington

Hell yea dude, my mom used to have a 2000 Tundra (my dad acquired it now) and I have to say getting my drivers permit in that car gave me ideas. Very illegal ideas. That truck was the sickest thing I've ever been in. My dad recently told me it has the Lexus (insert weird number id here) engine that has 350 hp. I was like :a-censored: .

Anyway, heres my dream car, any color really:Toyota-Supra-1.jpg

edit: spelling fail

Car looks okay, I prefer exotics but...

350 horses is nothing. the Bugatti Veyron and the Barabus TKR both get over 1,000 horsepower with v-16 engines...

Just sayin'.

The Ferarri Enzo has under 200 I believe. I think it's like 189 or something...

Something I want, but will probably never get.

1947%20Tucker%20Torpedo.jpg

Something I want, and can maybe get.

p914-paint-1971-6-1510-01.jpg

Something I want and can surely get. (Seen 'em $10,000, street legal, ready to roll)

Ferret_000.jpg

Edited by Spudenater