to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
CMP

Tell Us Some More About You!

Guest danimal94
Name: Alyssa

Height: Short.

Physical Description: Brown hair & eyes, and... nvm. Here's a pic (on a good day).

dunno24052372.jpg

Religion/Belief: Agnostic

Interests: Airsoft (of course), drumming, photography, art, music, hanging out

Current Job: Student -- and if all goes well, an EMT trainee

Ideal Career: Military Physician / General or Orthopedic Surgeon

Misc: Hello. I'm a shy kid from California that hates confrontation and is a bit dry humored. I'm also a bit of a unmotivated lazy bum, but High School's over... hopefully it's a new story from college and beyond. ;)

A g- g- g- g- girl?!? Welcome to the forum. lol, we don't see women around these parts often :/. I am also into photography, but I don't even have a camera -__-

Name: Nathan

Hobbies: Airsoft, Skateboarding(very addicting), Football, Soccer, music, and gaming

Religion: Christian

Occupation: currently working on becoming a life guard at a local pool (sounds easy enough, but you can never be sure)

Height: 5,8- 5,9 ish

Wieght: 140 lbs.

School: high school (freshmen)

Grades: A's and usually one B (math)

Music: all forms of metal

so yea..... airsoft is great but currently my funds have been cut off because the lack of a job and my other hobbies. I AM TORN APART IN CHOOSING between football and soccer this year to play at my high school. Bcause of that I have been in a terrible mood for the past month or so..(just too hard to choose between two great sports)

The reason I have the dumb tag (natethegreat) is bcause when I was little(4-5) I use to read a series of books called that and the name has just stuck.

I plan to go to college (UNC, USC, NC State, or Duke) but im not sure what I will major in

In conclusion that is pretty much me. I do not talk alot to people I don't know(shy) but if I know you well then you will not hear me shut up. I like to use parrentheses alot (as you can tell) and I usually am not thatt bad to get along with.

Name: Noah

Grade:8th

Hi guys. My name's Noah. I may still be a kid. But im mature and love learning about real steel firearms and collecting airsoft guns. I buy all my own airsoft guns,unless my parents give me one as a present. I am currently single. I have had 3 girlfriends. I am currently in 8th grade. I live in Missouri. I have always wanted to join the USMC. I love anything military like. I also LOVE big guns. Not like artilley. Im talking LMG,MMG,HMG,any big man portable gun.Ive been playing airsoft for 5 years.

Me with my PPSH-41

June09picturefolder590.jpg

Me with friends. Im the guy with lots of hair, curly!

June09picturefolder616.jpg

Me with MG-34 and a heavy-:censored2: tripod on my back.

June09picturefolder587.jpg

Name: Nathan

Hobbies: Airsoft, Video Games, Filmmaking, Guitar, Football (mainly watching, the American style)

Height: 6'1

Wieght: 195 lbs.

School: Sophomore in High School

Music: Hard Rock, Metal (no screamo, emo, or anything "core"), Classical, Blues, Jazz a little

I am Nathan. I LOVE airsoft. I am primarily a Rifleman on my airsoft team. We are in the middle of a name change. Here are some pictures:

m_81eb66075bc0422a93ff1b61ef83593f.jpg

Me playing with my guitar teacher's band.

That's about all of the photos I have. I have none in my airsoft gear.

Guest masterdestroyer

how exactly do you aquire all those support guns, mr.support gunner?

and If you say you get a big azz allowance from your parents like a spoiled punk kid I will e-smack you.

*prepares hand for e-smack*

Edited by masterdestroyer

and If you say you get a big azz allowance from your parents like a spoiled punk kid I will e-smack you.

He probably goes to gun shows or re-en actor shows.

Nope.

my parents pay for none of my airsoft stuff. Unless it's a present for christmas or birthday. Otherwise I pay for everything.

Luckily I have a Job and it pays great.

My name is Lars and I'm 25 years old, I'm married and I have a three month old daughter. I am in the Army National Guard as an infantryman/medic (originally a 91W medic but reclassed to 11B when I went to the Guard) I'm currently at the end of a year long deployment to Iraq, should be coming home within a month. I used to play paintball when I was in high school, I've had a couple airsoft guns here and there but never played any games but I've found out the area I live in (SF Bay Area) has a lot of options on where to play I decided to get a G&G GR16 R4 Commando based off what I carried over here (Thanks ASF for helping me out with that).

I own a lot of "real-steel" firearms though most of them are neutered versions because I live in California - I have an M4gery built off of a CMMG 14.7" upper on a High Standard lower, an M16A4gery - a Sabre Defence 20" govt profile upper on a LAR Grizzly lower, my S&W M&P15 I Magpul'd out, and an old model 604 upper I'm going to put on a lower my wife got me when I was overseas. For you AK fans I've got a WASR10 which is a Romanian AK clone. I've also got an M1 Garand and Carbine I purchased through the CMP (AWESOME program, get one before they run out), a Winchester 1300 12 ga, a Walther G22, and a Beretta 92FS and a S&W M&P 45. I think that's it unless you count my wife's guns (she has an M4gery set up like the one she uses in COD4 and a shotgun).

I like to play guitar but I don't have any real skill with it so everything I play is heavily distorted and palm muted. I pretty much only listen to death metal. I don't really care if I can understand what they're saying, I love the way the guitars and double bass drums sound together.

Obligatory pics:

l_116e275bd2bf44f9939a60261bffb62e.jpg

I got this ACU guitar to tactically play guitar in Iraq.

l_0447321a605a4ef0b164878b67db3f5d.jpg

l_601cc1258227466a9c994c1d59e51004.jpg

For you geardo's that want to recreate my loadout, I've got an IBA with side plates, an FLC with 3 double mag pouches and a canteen pouch on my left side, three flashbang pouches with tourniquets over the mag pouches, 2 medical pouches and an IFAK on the right side and two grenade pouches over the med pouches with tape :P

Edited by DocPeligro

Name's Christian Posko, don't wear it out. I'm 16 and I've been airsofting for almost 6 years. I am an actor and a singer. I act in many community theatre shows and school productions, I'm usually the antagonist though, but I like it that way. I have sang at Carnegie Hall and the 2008 Beijing Olympics and I'm singing at the Vatican next summer. I sing bass I and bass II, mainly bass II. I have been singing in choirs for 9 years, I sing with the North Harford Men's Chorus, the North Harford A'Capella Choir, and the Deer Creek Choral.

I'm pretty laid back, I don't upset easily, but if you mess with me I will hurt you. I've practiced Muay Thai for 7 years, Sambo for 5 years and I just started learning Ninjutsu. I'm often told I'm an "old soul" because I have the opinions of a 40 year old man (interpret that however you please). I'm an Eagle Scout and have been for a little while. I was Senior Patrol Leader for my troop for a year and I loved it. I'm an avid writer, I write mostly poetry and I'll PM someone a poem if they are interested. I plan to go to trade school to learn about automobiles then get either a BA or an AA in business, buyout an auto shop and turn it into a family operated performance and repair shop. My fortes are English, social sciences, and language. I speak fluent Spanish, and semi-fluent Russian (I can read Cyrillic), Eastern Arabic (can't read), and Japanese (can't read Kanji, wish I could). I want to learn Mandarin, but I haven't the time to start. I think I'm smart (scored a 2150 on the SAT's) but I don't apply myself in school (I am failing algebra II and english). I write for my school's newspaper, the Cry of the Hawk. My favorite thing to write is opinion/editorial. I have written press released for a project I volunteered with to build a playground in Russia where my friend was born.

I like to travel, I have been to most of the 50 states and I've been to Russia. I plan on traveling to Japan for an extended trip sometime in the near future, and I'm going to Italy next summer. My other hobbies include skateboarding (mostly flatland tricks, I.e. truckstands and caspers), and snowboarding. I also enjoy shooting firearms and learning military tactics (which airsofter doesn't?). I go camping once a month with my Boy Scout troop and I have hiked through the New Mexican mountains. I've been told I'm a natural born leader and I wouldn't argue with that statement.

I love music. I listen to rock, alternative, indie, indie alternative, emo, screamo, death metal, speed metal, J-pop, J-rock, hip hop, rap, classical, contemporary, reggae, dance, and electronica. My favorite person who ever lived was Bob Marley, and before you ask, no not because he smoked the reefer: because he united an entire nation and put it on the map with his music. I know mostly everything about his life that there is to learn and I own ever CD he ever released.

I am agnostic and I'm a moderate.

If you read this whole thing, congratulations. You just learned a ton about someone you will probably never meet, but thanks anyway!

This is me, my weirdo brother, and one of my cousins.

mealexsydney.jpg

Guest osu5312

Football has taken over my life.

Other than that, I airsoft, run track (For the love of god you can NOT play track), play baseball and I joined wrestling this year. Oh yeah, I LOVE football.

I'm 13, in the 8th grade, get good drades when I try. One last thing, I'm atheist. Do not PM or post back saying, "You're only 13 you don't know what religion you are yet."

Edited by osu5312

Guest masterdestroyer

you're only 13, you don't know what religion you are yet.... haha anyway...athiest unite!!!!!

Im 16.

I'm awesome.

I like m4's.

I like real guns.

Oh yeah and I loooooooooove Iron Maiden more then anything in this world.

Edited by Eat My M4

Name: Sam

Hometown: Athens Ga

Schools: Prince Ave. Christian

College/Universities: Um.

Hobbies and Interests (other than Airsoft): football, Track and field, reading and GFX'ing

About me: Well, I'm a Christian but I'm not gonna try and shove the bible down your throat so no worries there. I love football and lifting weights, I bench 225 and squat 315. Last time I maxed anyway, I've had the flu and been unable to lift for like three weeks. I love to read and don't have the good sense to know when to put a book down. Seriously. I got the first two books in the Hunger Games series and stayed up until 5 AM finishing them. That's pretty much it.

Oh yeah

20438_237690524157_721084157_304285.jpg

I has JV captain. I'm number 61. Right Guard and Mike Linebacker.

Edited by AUSpartan

Name: Tom

Race/Ethnicity: American, best in the hemisphere

Hobbies: Football, Baseball, Camping

Religion: Roman Catholic and no, I don't want to be a Priest

Occupation: Student. I'm working on getting in touch with people to help insure me a spot at the Naval Academy. If anyone wants to PM me to help, that'd be great.

Social Security Number: Admit it, you looked.

That's about it.

WOW, first, "American" isn't a race, and your comment following was unnecessary.

Guest Gcommando36

Name: Stratton Yatron

Hometown: Reading, PA

Schools: LCDS, although my parents want me to go to another school; I'm not giving in.

College/Universities: n/a

Hobbies and Interests (other than Airsoft): Lacrosse, Real Steel

Basically what the stuff above says. I pay for my own airsoft stuff (except for guns, which are usually presents), but my parents pay for Lacrosse. I own 3 guns: A JG G36c, G&P M4, and JG BAR 10. I hope to get a TM P226 sometime soon. I really like the old- fashioned military gear. Woodland, ALICE, you get the point. I made it a personal challenge to NEVER buy multicam gear or tacticool guns. Multicam sucks anyways. I can rant why, but I don't feel like it. I love airsoft, but I play lacrosse too even though I'm bad at it. As for real steel, I own some unknown brand .22, but I have a hunch that it's a Zastava Z5/Remington Model 5 though. I haven't shot too much though; only .22, 12 gauge buckshot, and .30 carbine. The M1 Carbine is fun to shoot, but inaccurate. As for music, Tool and Slayer FTW. I also like Rammstein, Sepultura, Children of Bodom, Job for a Cowboy and some August Burns Red. Tool is great, but their songs are pretty long. Slayer is just plain awesome. I don't really bother with religion. I'm not Atheist but I'm not Christian, Jewish or Muslim either. I find arguing about religion stupid because the other person obviously isn't going to change their mind, so there's no point really. I live in Reading, PA, but I go to Puerto Rico A LOT. In fact, I'm there right now. I've even found a walk-in airsoft store and a place to play here, although I don't have a gun here so I won't be able to play. I also suck at typing, in case this wall of text didn't make it obvious for you.

I don't really have any pics of myself that show my face other than this one, because myspace is for tools.

P3030056.jpg

My dad keeps saying I have a "cheesy mustache," and he even got me a razor for Christmas in an attempt to get me to shave it off. I like my hair longer because short hair looks just plain stupid on me.

Yeah...

Name: Jack

Hometown: Annapolis

Hobbies and Interests (other than Airsoft): reading, shooting RS, airplane models, RC toys, biking

About me: I'm kinda a nutjob who wants to follow my grandfather's footsteps and be a USAF officer, pretty good student who has a habit for debating with teachers for lulz, and am one of the most random people my friends know.

Guest masterdestroyer

I am casual acquaintances with eege, who is best friends with Blak and supports Blak's message.

I'm Patrick, I'm almost 16 years old, and I hail from Franklin Massachusetts. Soccer mom capital of the area. I'm Christian, and I take it seriously, but I'm not going to insanely try to convert you.

I'm technically homeschooled, but just because you're homeschooled doesn't mean you do everything at home. I go to classes at a local tutorial place thingy for homeschoolers 3 days a week, and we get loads of homework, so we do just as much school as you. I used to go to a private school, you know, with dress codes and all, but don't anymore, obviously.

Things I do are acting in plays. I never get speaking roles in plays themselves sadly. In the fall drama class, we do different excerpts and scenes from completely different plays, instead of one big production, and everybody gets a big part. I also do a little bit of singing. Nothing serious, I'm just a singer in a band some kids started.

I can play one song on the guitar. "Wonderwall" by Oasis. I don't even know the actual notes on the guitar, someone just taught me to play Wonderwall.

I like baseball, a ton, but don't have time to play on a team anymore.

Oh, and I do a lot of public speaking tournaments. I hate them, but my parents make me do them, and I have a ton of friends that do it also.

I love being outside, and spend a ton of time hiking, walking, or biking. I've ridden my bike 80 miles in one day. Last summer I rode my bike 975 miles in one summer.

As for airsoft, I've been playing for three years, it's a ton of fun, and I want to do it for as long as I can.

I might write more, but for now I have to go to bed.

Edited by King Five

My name is Jeffrey Brooks Sulman Jr

Im 16 next October, and Im the youngest in my airsoft group.

I am also homeschooled(Homeschooling FTW!!)

I have never had a girlfriend, but im in the middle of a huge crush.(she ignores me)

I enjoy airsoft to the 100% degree, I still dabble in Legos, even though Ive moved on to MMOGs like LOTRO, and WOW.

I also like to take broken airsoft guns and fix them, sometimes I use them to my benefit, and other times I sell them.

I will listen to any kind of music you throw at me, unless its screamo... I cant take screamo.

Some of my fav bands are

Nickelback

Switchfoot

Skillet(FTW)

Foo-Fighters

Bruno Mars(?)

Katy Perry

Mettalica(FTW)

oh.. and lets not forget My Bloody Valentine...Awesome band.

I see that everybody has a pic of themselves, Ill get mine up soon.

If theres anything else yall wanna know, just post up! Im here all day

Edited by airsoftSCAR

Hoo boy.

Well, my name's Cody. I'm 20 (turning 21 at the end of May) from Central Florida, specifically about 10 miles north of downtown Orlando. I'm a professional actor, with a resume that includes the indie horror film Rockabilly Zombie Weekend, currently in limited theatrical release before official distribution, and the Euro Disney show Game On!, which recently broke viewership records on Disney Channel Italia. I have one year of college at Seminole State, before quitting due to a dislike of the school environment and desire to focus on working.

I was a real steel shooter before I became an airsoft fan (I bought a rifle with my own money shortly before my first ever match), and my experiences with real firearms color my attitude toward the sport. I certainly have the best trigger discipline you'll ever see with cap guns!

Other than acting and shooting, I'm an avid gamer with a love of realism (especially when it comes to firearms) as well as an amateur writer and roleplayer (both tabletop RPGs and online roleplaying forums). Despite being heavily in favor of the Second Amendment, I'm politically liberal and religiously agnostic at best, and a vocal supporter of gay rights.

Edited by chitoryu12

Hi.

My name is Jayce. My screen name is Ragamuffin and in-game I respond to Muffin and Luna.

I'm 18 years old, and bi-gender.

I'm from Charlotte, North Carolina.

I'm a musician; I play guitars and synthesizers, with a splash of violin and drum machine. I'm a performing artist-to-be. My band is called Nostalgia.

Dynamics | Stagnant

I'm currently a college student studying audio engineering. I'm something of a computer dork as well, and an avid gamer.

My personality type is ISFP, which means that I'm an introvert. But that doesn't mean that I don't love making friends!

I use a G&P M4A1, mostly stock. Very solid AEG platform. I'm pretty attached to it and probably won't change it out anytime soon.

My eyesight is bad (near and far sighted), but my reflexes are good. I perform best at medium range, decently in CQB, and poorly at long ranges.

...This guy.

Hoping I'm not necro posting too hard here

I'm Nathan. I'm 18 and my hobbies include: convincing my girlfriend that airsoft isn't a TOTAL waste of money...

But seriously I play airsoft obviously, I play a lot of music (guitar, 8 string guitar, bass guitar, and piano) though I'd love to learn violin. I play in a band but we need a vocalist. Currently I do lead vocals for our cover songs and simple stuff. But we're a mix of djent and progressive metal so it'd be very beneficial to have a stand alone vocalist. If you're in Lexington or Columbia South Carolina and want to join pm me and we can talk!

I also shoot real steel occasionally, I like glocks of any kind really, ar's, ak's, and almost anything bullpup. I used to skate but I messed up my elbow pretty bad so I mostly film when someone lets me use a camera. So yeah that's me in a nutshell if anyone cares.

OK< so here's who I am:

My name is Dylan. I'm 28 years old at the time of this posting, and I'm from Rhode Island. I've had a bit of a hard knock life growing up, but I've also been one lucky S.O.B. as well. I graduated high school with honors, and graduated summa c u m laude from a local university. I now spend my weekdays working at a low-wage job that feels like an abusive relationship, but I know I can get out if I really try.

When I'm not wasting my life away for coin, I do a lot of stuff, chiefly writing, playing video games, watching movies and TV shows, reading books, listening to music, building models, and playing airsoft. For those who might be wondering what kinds of music I listen to...well, I listen to almost anything, but my two favorite genres are rock and disco. Band-wise, I love Led Zeppelin, Space, AC/DC, Dschinghis Khan, Van Halen, Meco Monardo...I could go on and on.

But enough about that, you're probably wondering about airsoft. Well, I've had an interest in guns ever since I was little, and back in 2001 - possibly even 2000 - I got a few Cheaper Than Dirt catalogs. Within the pages of said catalogs were a smattering of airsoft guns, basically those cheap springers & LPEGs. Come Christmas of 2003, and me and my brothers got our first airsoft guns. Mine was a KWC SIG-Sauer P226, back when those still had plastic slides. Over the years, my interest in airsoft wavered, and I didn't do much to further it aside from buying a WELL M16A1.

Then, in 2015, I somehow caught the bug, and I really wanted an Uzi, so it came down to either the Tokyo Marui Uzi AEG or the KWC Mini Uzi CO2. I ended up choosing the latter, which in retrospect seems like the better choice. Having had fun practicing with that bad dude, I figured that it would be fun for the whole family. Thus, I read some reviews and got them airsoft guns for Christmas, sacrificing a new computer in the process. They loved them!

Barring my mother, who's worked a funky schedule for the past few years, we've all gone out to a local field to play airsoft and have all had a dang good time playing. I'm not the best player in the world, but I don't care so long as I get to indulge in my hobby and have fun. I hope to acquire some < 350 FPS guns for indoors/CQB use, but I'm putting that off because I used money on real steel, a PTR 91, to be precise. Oh, and I founded a group dedicated to spreading the good word about airsoft. It's called the Rhode Island Airsoft Meetup, and if you're a fellow Rhody, then you're welcome to join!