to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Luftwaffe

What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake Up?

Guest Luftwaffe

Pretty random topic. Just wondering what the first thought is when you wake up in the morning.

This morning-and this is not a lie-the first thing I thought of was what if our military was trained to be like Chuck Norris, or what if our military was a military of Chuck Norris clones. We would not need to fear Russia, China, or Korea anymore.

The first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning was how awesome the Iowa Hawkeyes were against Penn State and how Shonn Greene is the most underrated player in college football.

When I wake up, TMZ plays on my radio so I wind up thinking about the latest celebrity gossip ... or vikings ...

Guest CQB Maniac

I first try to remember where I am...

Then I think of my latest jumble of notes and rhythms and hope that somehow they end up becoming a hit song that will send me up the charts in Jazz.

Guest Corporal Canada

First thing I think about is what drills we have to do in football on the given day. :a-skeptical: Then it's Kroq time.

Guest Luftwaffe

This morning I woke up thinking about many times I will hit snooze before I get up. It turned out to be 4.

wanting to stay warm and cozy, wanting to sleep more, wondering what the point is of getting out of bed at the very moment. its not like I have to be anywhere or have anything important to do, piss, food, and maybe sex.

but not always in that exact order or all at once

Depends on the day... mondays and thursdays I tend to wake up thinking about this one chick in my chem lab (monday) and chem lab lecture (thursday) and how I should stop being such a panzy and actually talk to her... every other day I wake up thinking about how I just want to go back to sleep, and how next term I'll have my schedule set up so my earliest class will be at 10...

Actually I usually swear when I wake up, unless it is the weekend or a day off, in which case I celebrate...then go back to sleep. But that is pretty much the instant that I wake up, after that I usually think about what day it is, what I have to do etc.

Edited by IHazLPEG

Guest E J

I wake up naked at 3:30 am every morning, halfway in my hallway and my first thought is "why do I never wake up on my bed?"

seriously, freaks me out.

Lately I have been waking up at 3 in the morning and thinking...crap...work again...why do I work in retail...then I hit snooze untill 4 and im on my way to work at 5...execpt for black friday(woke up at 2 to be at work at 4) and today (school today wake up at 9 woo hoo)

On a weekday: I just wannu go to freakin sleep, I hate school, leave me alone..Then I think about airsoft, the guns im getting for christmas, and after school im going to have a target practice in my backyard.

On a weekend: Im gunna call Christian, Matt, and Bobby to see if they want to go to Bucks Mill for an airsoft war and stay there until we fall asleep on the field...

I sing the rise and shine song to myself, every day. I guess my mom used to sing it to wake me up, so it got ingrained in my head as I grew up. So... Rise, and shine, and give G.od, the glory glory, rise and shine, and give G.od the glory, glory RISE and SHINE and give G.od the glory glory children of the world.

I doubt that is actually how it goes, but that is the twisted version I sing to myself over the years. And no, I' not that religious either... Then I realize I am dumb for singing that song and stop and go about my day. Starting with what homework I didn't do.

Guest E J
If it happens every night, LOCK YOUR FREAKIN' DOOR!!!

door? why would I have a door? what if there is a fire or something, seriously, plan ahead.

First thought: Can I sleep for longer ...... no well lets get up.

Second: Alright time to get dressed

Third: Plug in my Ipod and listen to Disturbed to wake me up

Disturbed? Pfft. I listen to some real music to wake me

Don't Stop Believing

Carry On Wayward Son

Don't Sweat the Technique

The Trooper

We Want Fun

I don't normally think when I wake up. I just role outta bed into my running shoes. Then, when I'm a mile away from home, I start thinking and realizing it's too cold for Texas.

-The Invasion

Disturbed? Pfft. I listen to some real music to wake me

Don't Stop Believing

Carry On Wayward Son

Don't Sweat the Technique

The Trooper

We Want Fun

Nice! Though I think Don't Stop Believing would put me right back to sleep... Iron Maiden and Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica are all great ways to wake up though.

Never heard of Don't Sweat the Technique or We Want Fun, but I'm glad somebody is with me on classic/hard rock!

Edited by kiki-jiki

Nice! Though I think Don't Stop Believing would put me right back to sleep... Iron Maiden and Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica are all great ways to wake up though.

Never heard of Don't Sweat the Technique or We Want Fun, but I'm glad somebody is with me on classic/hard rock!

:D Don't Sweat the Technique is old school Hip-Hop and We Want Fun is by Andrew W.K. and it's all about partying and having a good time, it's a rock song. Both are awesome songs.

Guest danimal94

I think..."oh *long explicit string of words* school" and then I wake up, throw something in anger, then shower for as long as possible, thinking about why we don't use hot water to warmth our beds, then I go to school and listen to disturbed to pump me up for school. (Disturbed FTW) On weekends, I wake up very early (7 o'clock), the first thing I think of is "darn, school....oh what...no school" and then I pop out of bed and go do something useful.

I wake up thinking im in a airsoft 3 day assault im like "ok get foccused go grab your m14 and make sure no resistance is spotter" then ill finnaly realize im not in a assault and ill just be standing in the middle of the hall way with the biggest WTF look on my face

:a-skeptical: what the :a-censored: ?