to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Empire932

What Are Your Other Hobbies/sports?

Plain and simple, Lets see what your other hobbies/sports/interest are.

I'll start off.

I like to race nitro r/c trucks, Ive had a total of 5 ,But realising how much an rc truck can cost when they crash into something at 50mph, made me think really how expensive it is.

Also when new models come out I feel the need to buy it. Now buying multiple r/c's at $500+ an rc can really empty you wallet.

And that's what got me into airsoft.

I also like to Bmx, aggressive skate, Longboard, work/modify cars, spend a ridiculous amount of money on things I don't need, and not having money for the things I do need.

(Slowly getting out of the last one lol)

Sports:

-baseball

-football

-soccer

-Matt

My Fender and acoustic before the new 100W Ampeg, Dimarzio's and tortoise shell pickguard.

guitars04.jpg

Getting an entirely new bow setup to replace this slow POS altogether. :a-yesnod:

deerhunter.jpg

:a-thumbsup:

Guest Luftwaffe

I also like to Rick Roll myself on a daily basis. And if there is enough time, do a couple barrel rolls.

Well I'm in a family of pilots so that is a big hobby of mine. My great grandpa trained pilots in WWII. I'm currently in PPL (private pilot license) lessons but that is being put on hold for glider lessons. I can solo in gliders at 14 so I'm working on that first. Then I'll keep training in the Champ.

I also play soccer. Starting Mid on the MS team this year, hopefully second string on Varsity next year.

SS3

of course my X-box 360, but I also play a TON of hockey.

I have a school game monday, Rec. game tuesday, school practice wendsday at 6PM, Rec game wendsday at 8PM, rec game thursday, then thats it for the week. I usually end up going to practice saturdays anyways.

now that I broke my stick, I have to take $100 out of my airsoft budget and get a new blade/shaft/glue/tape...

Murking lore on teh chans.

Surfing the intrawebs for unmentionable material, RP emails with my co-author, writing (currently in a creative slump), drawing in MS Paint, catching up with anime series on veoh or youtube, reading manga online or that I buy, and downloading. On my days off I like to go window-shopping at my town's Clyde Armory; nothing like clutching a gun you wish you could afford to calm your nerves...

I also enjoy racing nitro/electric R/C cars. I enjoy both shooting and hunting, mountain biking and hiking. I enjoy a lot of outdoor sports.

I love working on engines, my major is mechanics. I have 3 Snowmobiles and picked up a street bike to rebuild this winter. I am also searching for an ATV. You could say I like a lot of things :a-thumbsup:

Other than being a hardcore airsoft player, I do alot of random crap. I play football and baseball at my highschool. I am the quick guard on football. Coach says if I get any smaller he will have to pull me from the line. Over the past couple of months I have lost a tremendous amount of weight. Tapeworm maybe?!! haha. I play 3rd base in baseball. I also love to play the guitar. I have been playing guitar for four years and I have invested $2400 into it! And as you can probably tell I am flat broke. I also love to play my xbox 360 over live(who doesn't?!!?). I also participate in our highschool band. I have a tremendous amount of hobbies and the pressure is catching up to me *sigh*. I should probably choose 1 or 2 but nope!!!haha great post.

How could I forget? I also like RS shooting.

Lol, I forgot that too. Then again, I can't really afford to RS shoot nowadays and don't own a RS gun anymore.

I play a little guitar, not much time for it any more tho. I play soccer pretty much non stop, just finnished fall season and playin indoor to keep sharp for middle school. we had a game yesterday, won it 12 to nuthin. I also run, a lot. #5 on my middle school team, had the #4 3k time. most of my leasure time is gettin stripped cus of school, I don't no how I got into the advanced math class, but im workin my butt of to maintain a C avg in tht class. oh well. :a-surrender:

skimboarding

skateboarding

saltwater coral and fish keeping (3 years of experience)

wakeskateing

I love xmods rc cars(I have bought new motors from atomicmods and they go ver the 40 mph range)

football

reading (JK I hate reading)

airsoft (BIG)

cod5 on my wii

Guest Classic-Ill

I work 40+ hours a week, live with my long time girlfriend... I'm not aloud to have "Hobbies" anymore. I do pull in some ps3 time though.

WWII Reenacting.

Very fun and since I have loved it since I was still single celled.

Probaly will miss this site since WWII reenacting.

Guest E J

I have a time wasting obbsetion with guns (real steel, airsoft, even art and blueprints)

I like to kill things (I guess you could call it hunting)

I like to cook things, such as the animals I harvest from the earth

I wrestle

I used to play soccer

I chat with my homies

I build useless inventions, such as the spoon-knife, did not turn out good

I romance the girls all around me

I make horribly complex schemes to one day put out the eternal flame, because as all you mods have probably said "we don't need more flaming, stop"

that's pretty much it,

PROPS TO THE WRESTLERS, WHO'S WITH ME?

In High School I played soccer, but that ended since college. The best part was the training, which was literally ripped off from the Marines. We had a mile warm-up, 6 mile Indian run with random activities intertwined to make people vomit, then cones at a length of 100 yards in which we had races, army crawls, crawl races, and other activities. That was session 1 of 2. Whenever someone wasn't "up to potential" we'd stop and do 20-100 push-ups. If there was rain we still did everything, which made the crawls fun. No one messed with soccer players in my High School.

I used to Skateboard quite a bit in middle and high school, but costs and a lack of good weather and spontaneous spots led me to leave the sport. I still have my Element deck with Phantom trucks and Swiss Bones bearings.

Now I play computer games, CoH, ArmA, BF2, BF2142, Oblivion, POE:2 (BF2 mod), and most Valve games.

I recently got a nice mountain bike, a Trek 4500, before then I had cheaper, much heavier models.

My family has some land "Up North" in Michigan, around the upper center of the state, on which we hike, bike and Kayak (there are some rivers within walking distance). I also travel to Lake Huron and Kayak, free dive, and bike, and have been to many campsites and areas of Michigan.

I also Ski, and have been to slopes in Canada, Vermont, and all over Michigan.

well,

just go to my friend's houses, target shoot, trapshoot, skateboard, watch movies, go snowboarding/tubing, play football, video games, and listen to music.

I was in football in the fall (freshmen 4 highschool) and was planning on doing swimming but my parents wouldn't allow me because of my grades. I'm thinking track and field in spring..

Me:

Sports:

-Martial Arts (3 styles: Iaido (Suio Ryu), tánglángquán gung fu (Northern Fist Praying Mantis), and Krav Maga (Israeli Self-Defense))

Interests:

-Play numerous games (Preferably COD series, Half-Life 2, C&C series, AOE series, TES series, and MOH series)

Attributes: (I'm like a renaissance man in a sort of way):

-Ability to play piano (and several other instruments you never heard of)

-Ability to draw

-Ability to speak in several languages

-Ability to cook

XC/singletrack mountainbiking (going up big, narrow hills)

DH mountainbiking (going down hills)

Working on my bikes

Buying new stuff for my bikes (derailleurs are fun, that way I get to spend another 1-2 hours adjusting things...)

Working on my airsoft guns

Running (5k, 800m, 400m)

Lacrosse

Football

Watching Football (Chargers)

playing tabletop wargames, writing tabletop wargames, surfing, duck hunting, fishing (any kind), performing extreme calculus algorithims (jk I thought it went along with writng tabletops)

I love this pic

post-45134-1229787489_thumb.jpg

playing tabletop wargames, writing tabletop wargames, surfing, duck hunting, fishing (any kind), performing extreme calculus algorithims (jk I thought it went along with writng tabletops)

I love this pic

I almost forgot paintball

Hobbies I have are gaming ( I play my 360 for hours on end ), going out and playing games of football but I don't play for an organized team, playing computer games, looking up info on real guns, and writing stories.