to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
afidie

Airsoftaholics Anonymous

Definetely one of the funniest things I have read to date.

Hi. My name is Kai, and I'm an Airsoftaholic...

(Though I'm shifting towards RS at the moment. Not because Airsoft has lost my interest, just because I gotta get my RS before... "That guy" get's in... You know the one...)

Edited by Spudenater

Hi. My name is Kai, and I'm an Airsoftaholic...

(Though I'm shifting towards RS at the moment. Not because Airsoft has lost my interest, just because I gotta get my RS before... "That guy" get's in... You know the one...)

Hah, I like the way you think.

Lol. Yep, gettin' a Mosin-Nagant 1891/30 for christmas. That'll be sweet... Hey, is there such thing as just a Gun-aholic? Or a Gun/Airsoft-aholic?

They aren't inseparable, but they aren't mutually exclusive. You can be both.

I like people who understand suffixes. I haven't ever heard of Airsoftahol. Therefore you can not be an airsoft-aholic. Although... I have no better phrase, so I shouldn't complain.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Like Chocaholics are actually Chocahols. It's easier to just go with it, rather than try to fight everybody... People are dumb...

Lol. Yep, gettin' a Mosin-Nagant 1891/30 for christmas. That'll be sweet... Hey, is there such thing as just a Gun-aholic? Or a Gun/Airsoft-aholic?

I own a 91/30. $80 on sale at Big 5..

theres a couple things you gotta worry about:

A) The kick is alright but after 2 clips.. yes clips! (for all you "mag" lovers) it gives you a huge headache. I don't know why but when I put the rubber recoil dampener pad it stops the headache..

B) Covered in cozmoleyn(not sure how you spell it). When we recieved ours the barrel, and the bolt were heavily covered in cozmoleyn. So I suggest, if you feel compfortable, stripping your bolt down and clean each part and for the barrel just throw some hoppes 9 through it (on a pad of course) go through it about 10 times then throw 2 dry ones down and it should be good to go

any more questions PM me.