to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Hirouzamaki

Our New Team Rules

I belong to an airsoft team that is unfortunately run by idiots. I can show you their stupidity just by showing you the rules of our team.

-Nothing over 400 fps (this I can understand)

-Gas guns are worthless, so don't get them! (and we're talking about KWA, TM, etc.)

-No AKs or other "terrorist" guns (I.e. Skorpians, SVDs, etc.) UNLESS they have an RAS, and they therefore don't "qualify"

-BBs can not go past .25 unless you're a sniper

-You can not have more than 800 rounds of ammo on you

-You must wear a hat or use some other method to cover your head. Your hair will automatically give away your position

-You must own a gun that is of high quality. NO CLONES.

-Your gun must exceed 750 rpm, but not surpass 1000 rpm

-You must have a sidearm even if it a springer (but this just break rule 2)

-You can only carry 2 AEGs with you while at play, but go ahead and bring as many sidearms as you want.

-If you are within 15 feet of another person, you must tell them to surrender. You can even take out a group of 2 or more people if you tell them to surrender.

In addition to the rules, other stupid stuff include:

-Longer and tighter barrel + magazine capacity = better accuracy. Hop-up is adjustable and therefore doesn't count.

-Magazine = clip

-AKs are used by terrorists so if you have an AK, then you're a terrorist. DUH!

-M4/M16 variants suck for an unknown reason

-MP5 variants are awesome for another unknown reason

-If you are using a clone, you can't play on our team.

-"It's not the soldier that counts. It's the gun!" - Team Captain(s)

-Sniper = long barreled gun (they actually call them snipers and not sniper rifles)

PLEASE!!! IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS A TEAM IN NOVATO, CALIFORNIA. PLEASE RECRUIT ME!!!

Sorry. I just needed to vent my anger. Mods have all the power here and may remove this.

Edited by Hirouzamaki

My head hurts... but I have a question. If having an AK makes some one a terrorist, does flying on an airplane also qualify you for this title, therefore prohibiting me from joining the team?

If you're flying the airplane for airsoft purposes, then you can't play :a-laugh:

I seriously don't know what's wrong with the AK. I was debating about it with the captains of our team and they said that EVERYONE knows what and AK looks like. So if someone happened to see one of us with AK they would automatically call the cops on us. Then I brought up the subject of "wouldn't people call the cops on us if they saw a person just carrying ANY gun?"

After that they said my arguement was invalid because they were team leaders. :a-angry:

That suks. I'd leave. Luckily you live in California, and there's more teams there than in my area. I'd tell them to f*** off, and tell them good luck keeping that team together. Or you could get everybody else on the team to reject the rules. The Team leaders can't do anything about it if there's enough of you. Whats a team w/o members?

That suks. I'd leave. Luckily you live in California, and there's more teams there than in my area. I'd tell them to f*** off, and tell them good luck keeping that team together. Or you could get everybody else on the team to reject the rules. The Team leaders can't do anything about it if there's enough of you. Whats a team w/o members?

The only bad thing about joining another team is that there is only ONE other team in my town. They do seem kind of decent though. Here's their website which is almost 2 months old, but nothing major has happened in between today and then.

http://www.ravensairsoftteam.com/

Oh and btw, the rules I posted were just ones that I remembered when reading them. I'll have to ask my friend to e-mail them to me sometime soon.

Edited by Hirouzamaki

Okay guys. Time for an update!

I just got back from a skirmish with the same guys and I showed them the rules that I posted here. They said that I was trying to talk :pain: about them and that I edited almost every rule (all I was doing was just putting emphasis on the rules to give you guys an idea of what they are). Really, all I wanted to do was get your guys' opinions since everyone else on my team agrees with them :a-surrender: . Then they're saying that my Tokyo Marui MP5 is crap because it is 3 years old and has a slow rate of fire. Honestly! I am really considering joining another team, but I want to join one with guys like you. I have made my own rules to present to them (which was then rejected shortly after):

1. Your weapon must chrono under 400 fps with a .20 gram BB

2. Your weapon may have semi or fully automatic functions (unless you're using a bolt action sniper rifle)

3. Your gun may (notice how I am using the word "may" and not "must") be of a high quality manufacturer like Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, JG, etc. (one capatin started saying that JG sucks, end of story)

4. Minimum engagement rules include:

a. Engagement distances are 15 feet for AEGs/GBBs and 50 for sniper rifles/DMs

b. If you are within predetermined distances of an opponent, you must follow the "bang,bang" rule

c. If you and an opponent use the "bang, bang" rule at the same time, follow the "Parlay" rule

5. If you are hit, YELL as loud as you can "HIT!". Present your weapon over your head and walk away in a non threatening way. If you were hit from behind cover, do the above and DO NOT wait for the other team to stop firing at you. Be a man and take 3-6 more hits to your body. Your opponent will understand when they see you.

Edited by Hirouzamaki

a high quality manufacturer like ... JG...

I lol'd. I'm not saying it sucks, I just wouldn't call it high quality.

Anyway, if you're still having problems start a new team with people that share your mindset. Hell, my team AND ex-team were close friends and did stuff together outside of airsoft. If you can't work well with them and they won't listen to any of your suggestions, there's a problem.

Edited by master_titled

I lol'd. I'm not saying it sucks, I just wouldn't call it high quality.

Anyway, if you're still having problems start a new team with people that share your mindset. Hell, my team AND ex-team were close friends and did stuff together outside of airsoft. If you can't work well with them and they won't listen to any of your suggestions, there's a problem.

I was just saying that you can use a JG and you don't need to buy more expensive stuffs. And the captains said that I would suck at running my own team so yeah I'm definitely leaving.

Guest OpSic66

Ok, now that I have cleaned this thread, and issues some warnings to a few people, and given 1 of them a 72hr vacation....

1-Nothing over 400 fps (this I can understand)

9-You must have a sidearm even if it a springer (but this just break rule 2)

11-If you are within 15 feet of another person, you must tell them to surrender. You can even take out a group of 2 or more people if you tell them to surrender.

2-Gas guns are worthless, so don't get them! (and we're talking about KWA, TM, etc.)

3-No AKs or other "terrorist" guns (I.e. Skorpians, SVDs, etc.) UNLESS they have an RAS, and they therefore don't "qualify"

4-BBs can not go past .25 unless you're a sniper

5-You can not have more than 800 rounds of ammo on you

6-You must wear a hat or use some other method to cover your head. Your hair will automatically give away your position

7-You must own a gun that is of high quality. NO CLONES.

8-Your gun must exceed 750 rpm, but not surpass 1000 rpm

10-You can only carry 2 AEGs with you while at play, but go ahead and bring as many sidearms as you want.

In addition to the rules, other stupid stuff include:

-Longer and tighter barrel + magazine capacity = better accuracy. Hop-up is adjustable and therefore doesn't count.

-Magazine = clip

-AKs are used by terrorists so if you have an AK, then you're a terrorist. DUH!

-M4/M16 variants suck for an unknown reason

-MP5 variants are awesome for another unknown reason

-If you are using a clone, you can't play on our team.

-"It's not the soldier that counts. It's the gun!" - Team Captain(s)

-Sniper = long barreled gun (they actually call them snipers and not sniper rifles)

Wow, just WOW.. I left the green comments, as generally OK and acceptable. The rest, well they are just idiotic at best.

*I have had, and built clones, that make some of the name brand guns look like a waste of money.

*Calling a KWA gas sidearm, worthless. I believe they are only saying that due to not be able to afford one.

To me it seems as if their rules are set to "fairly eliminate" (although in an idiotic and childish manner) people who are just starting out in airsoft, and don't have that great of equipment.

To say that a gun does all the work, not the person using it. That's just a horribly wrong comment. I watched my 14 yr old nephew pick off 8 guys today, with a WE Hi-Capa Dragon today <AT> a game, after the battery in his MP5 died. Yet I'm sure they wouldn't want someone on their team willing to get the job done, at all costs.

Edited by OpSic66

Hey

We are the horrible team this kid is talking about...... He made up the rules and then insulted how we lead the team... Btw his gun is 4 years old and literally, we tested, jams about every 3 bbs... Literally

1. I did not make up the rules. I posted them here the way that I read them.

2. I did not mean say that you guys were idiots just "not as experienced". Believe me. I chairsoft lol.

3. It's 3 years old and still works which shows how reliable it actually is. It's all about rounds down range.

4. It does not jam all the time, just occasionally and can be easily fixed.

...close this thread before a flame war starts

Edited by Hirouzamaki

Hey

We are the horrible team this kid is talking about...... He made up the rules and then insulted how we lead the team... Btw his gun is 4 years old and literally, we tested, jams about every 3 bbs... Literally

lol were they admitting to being a really bad team?

Guest OpSic66

Obviously this is going no where that will lead to anything good.

Thread locked.