SlayerAlien

Post A Pic Of Your G36 Variant!

Here are some of my Echo 1 G36C

Upgrades include:

-Ics reinforced gears

-Ics turbo 3000 motor

-Reinforced tappet plate, metal spring guide w/ bearing, guarder reinforced poly carb piston, and a metal cylinder head

-Systema area 1000 piston head.

jakeairsoftG36C004.jpg

jakeairsoftG36C008.jpg

jakeairsoftG36C003.jpg

EDIT: By the way, what type of pouches would I need to be able to fit 2 G36 mags together in?

Edited by blazingace

Lookin good, Ill post up a pic of mine soon...

And to answer your question an AK pouch will fit 2 g36 mags.

EDIT:

Heres my baby.

-KWA G36c (converted to G36k)

- Forgrip

- Flashlight

- Delta Force silencer

- G&P Aimpoint

- Systema hop up bucking

- Dees Customs 6.01mm tightbore

Shooting around 400ish with great range.

p1000301me2.jpg

w640.png

Edited by Special Forces Expert

The only mag pouch that fill fit 2 linked g36 mags is the G36 mag pouch by BHI (well they are other RD companies that make them I think). It's really a lot more convenient to just saw the tabs off and carry them one by one in double m4 pouches.

cool. I wanna post pics of mine when im done with it

does anyone have pics of one with the large battery handguard installed? I been wanting to see what that looks like on the gun for quite a while now and ive googled it and cant find anything

cool. I wanna post pics of mine when im done with it

does anyone have pics of one with the large battery handguard installed? I been wanting to see what that looks like on the gun for quite a while now and ive googled it and cant find anything

wow...I searched and found a couple pages full? weird huh?

Hint: KWA G36c

l_7ba60d4b8e414a929247311b92818841.jpg

l_6c12bd67fa8e442c8ea113802663ca98.jpg

l_4f29aaf325194c98a03f039a4a069d94.jpg

Took my g36 and put together an ......SL-36c??

It has a modded and filled BE sl-8 stock, CA sl-8 receiver, JG barrel set, handguard, mag, magwell, and selector levers, action scope carry handle, and a CA gearbox. Running on a firefox 8.4 mini. Painted on the red S and F and a white X fire selector markings after the photos were taken

btw thats itsahaks sl8 receiver on it. thanks man! I been wanting to build this for a couple months now

My G36K that is still a work in progress. Here are some old pics that I took a while ago. I have made some significant changes since then. If this thread keeps going for a long time then I will post some updated pics.

DSCN5750.jpg

DSCN5756.jpg

Sweet = ] I get to bust mine out as well... Just need a scope to finish it off and I have short PMAGS and a G&P KV stock coming in sooo :a-yesnod: Now if only I could find an Army Code receiver...

100_0449.jpg

100_0415.jpg

100_0416.jpg

Base - CA G36K

Externals - CA G36K RIS, G&P KV stock [coming in will update photo], PPA magwell conversion, CA G36C top rail, Freedom Art glow sights, RIS bipod [will be switching to Harris style], KA 330 X 40mm lightweight foam filled silencer.

Internals - Prometheus 590mm 6.03 tightbore, Prometheus [purple] bucking, Guarder bore up cylinder head, Prometheus type A cylinder, Systema bore up piston/head, Prometheus torque up gears, TM anti-reversal latch, Guarder infinite torque up motor, KA oiless bushings, Prometheus shims, M120, Prowin hop-up, SRC wiring

Update.

Well, this one is my little brother's gun. Most of the time I'm the only one who ever messes with it. lol. So I consider it one of mine.

Snow018.jpg

Snow019.jpg

Snow023.jpg

Snow026.jpg

Edited by Ion

^I've never seen anyone do that before, I think I like it! I assume that you can't fold it anymore though.

Anyway, I'll post my MG 36 either this or next weekend.

it can fold, but I havn't figured out how to get it to stay latched open (other than the screw thats holding it now) but I don't really care cause folding the stock always just got in my way (I do the "mag grip")

Classic Army CA8-2

DSCN00462.jpg

Bite my a$$ ASGI.... I built mine first and you ripped me off!!! You should have at least given anonymous credit for the idea.

STAR G36c top Rail

G&G G36k RAS Kit

G&G G36c Outter Barrel

TM Pro-Silencer (Short) [Laylax Mode 2 Carbon Fiber Silencer - not pictured]

Rico Alpha-9 Grip Light

EOTech 512 Halo Sight

Echo1 Modular Rail Armor

7.4v LiPo with Deans/MOSFET

All Custom Internals

400fps... 30 BB's Per Sec

PS. ASGI is ripping people off by selling low end parts on their similarly modified "ASGI Custom" AEG. Just an FYI... You can PM me for details.

This is my heavily converted and upgraded Classic Army G36K.

I've replaced the standard skeleton stock with a G&P 4-position folding stock and re-wired the battery connector to the rear. The battery now goes in the stock. This was done because of the SRC RIS that was added to the front, replacing the stock plastic hand guard, and there was no room for a battery in the RIS. The carry handle is custom modified to fit a custom 20mm rail on top for my Eotech 552 clone. The RIS features Classic Army Knight's Armament style rail covers. The charging handle has been replaced with a Classic Army metal charging handle after the plastic one broke. The magazine is a Tokyo Marui standard G36 magazine. Internally it is running a M120 spring in a stock gearbox. The Classic Army motor was replaced with a Tokyo Marui motor (don't recall the model). The stock Classic Army inner barrel has been replaced by a DB Custom 384mm length, 6.01mm diameter inner barrel.

Right now this AEG chronos at about 385 FPS with .20g BBs. I run a 9.6v 1500mah battery.

This rifle is semi-retired now, so I don't use it as often.

3185185615_6d42e400cd_b.jpg

3185187891_9a702eac66_b.jpg

Edited by jaydog

Jaydog, that gun looks awesome.

How could you replace using it with another gun?

Thanks!

I've put a lot of work into this rifle, but also had a lot of problems with it. The first MOSFET literally melted down in the rifle after a day of gaming:

2709596834_465da6bab9_o.jpg

I replaced it with an Extrem-Fire LONG style MOSFET and re-wired it to ues the four wire scheme and have not since had any problems.

Then the motor and battery started to overheat because of the M120 spring (required to get it up to just 380fps) so we replaced it with a new one that could handle the heavier spring. Obviously there is a compression issue somewhere in the rifle. The selector switch is also temperamental, it likes to move itself into semi at the most inopportune times, which has caused me to be hit more than once. I have two really nice KWA M4s that by in large out shoot this rifle hence why I have semi-retired this rifle. I may bring it out of retierment and replace the gearbox with a KWA G36C gearbox and put in a new hop-up unit, which should hopefully fix the compression issue and then I can drop the spring back down to a M110. For now, however, I like my M4s and I just bought a really nice KWA M16 DMR off one of my teammates.

Bipod for photo only.

S1051073.jpg

S1050859-1.jpg

S1050985.jpg

Edited by Kilo Oscar Tango

l_25e44c98693c4e7b95c6e42bf49c1663.jpg

all it needs is an inner barrel, a gearbox, a hop up nub, and a suitable spring for in the hop unit

and then itll be a .....loner gun haha

yea its a bit of a left over parts project. don't have the money for a gearbox for in it. cant find any for cheap

Edited by Dusti69