NickTheBrick65

Wts/wtt Ca Mp5a4/a5 With Extras And Handguns

Up first is a newly acquired CA MP5A5 with lighted foregrip. Here is what is included, less than 500 rounds through this gun

Classic Army MP5A5 w/ Lighted Forearm

AMP Tactical Red/Green Dot Sight with Rails

6 - 30 rnd Star Magazines

1 Mag Mid cap

1 - Classic Army Hi-Cap Magazine (Metal)

MP5 Series Mag Clamp

Small Flash Hider (Metal)

36" Padded Condor Gun Bag w/MOLLE

1 Molle adaptable mp5 3 pocket mag holder (for your molle vest or thigh rig(

Tactical Sling

4000 Count Unopened Bag Airsoft Elite .20 Gram BBs

Mini-battery (fits in forearm) w/ charger adapter

MP5A4 Full stock with wiring, in case you decide to wire it to the rear

For this package I am looking to get around 300 shipped OBO. However, I am more interested in trades for a G&G or ICS m4. Possibly KWA m4 as well. Hit me with what you have. Aim is nickthebrick65

Next I have

1 x KWA glock 17 with 1 mag, only test fired, was used for LEO training, asking 95 shipped OBO

1 x KWA USP full size with 1 mag, only test fired, was used for LEO training, asking 95 shipped OBO

1 x HFC Beretta, full metal with 2 mags and holster. Only test fired, used for LEO training asking 105 shipped OBO

1 x HFC beretta, full metal with 2 mags and gun case. Only test fired, used for LEO training Asking 105 shipped OBO

2 x KJW M9 berettas. 1 metal, 1 plastic. 4 mags in total, also come with a UTG gun bag. Used in a couple of skirmishes asking 90 shipped OBO for BOTH KJW's

WIll make deals for multiple items purchased. Buy the MP5 and I will give you any hand gun at 40% off your choice of package. First come first serve.

CAmp5.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01345.jpg