Sign in to follow this  
althis1

Fs: Custom G&p M16 Dmr

Decide to sell my almost brand new G&P based DMR rifle, upgraded internally by AEX to 400 but then tuned back to 350 because of field limits, I also installed an m16 length 6.04 KM TN TBB, and a madbull red bucking w/ fishbone nub, externally it has a G&P m16 DMR reinforced marksman barrel, G&P full length KAC RAS, KAC style knights folding front sight, folding rear sight, madbull RAS fix riser, G&P ambi mag catch, G&P marines body, G&P full stock, G&P KAC VFG, I painted the rail covers, VFG, stock, and pistol grip desert camo, I've only skirmished this gun once and was easily picking off people 150 feet +, (ask Whorify, he can vouche) it's a beast in full auto but I wouldnt recommend using it much because of the low power spring in it it could have the gears overturn because it pulls the spring too easily, you can easily solve it by putting in a more powerful spring or by using an 8.4v battery, it has practically instant trigger response and is as good a gun as you can get, it's in terrific external condition and has all trades intact except on the RAS the word "Knights" has been sharpied out because of customs I assume

In addition to receiving this rifle, I will also include this gunbag, if you want it (one zipper is broken), an original m16 front sight, and your choice of a chopped rear sight/carry handle sight in addition to the current ones installed on the gun

Sadly it does not come with any mags or battery

I will part with it for the cheap price of 450$ + shipping conus, for an extra 50$ I can throw in the Aimpoint T-1 Micro replica (terrific little red dot with a brand new battery and lens covers)

TRADES: (these are the only trades I will accept for the gun)

VFC KAC PDW

King Arms M7A1

G&P sr16 URX

G&P sr-25k URX

Trades:(for the misc parts)

Pmags (50 rounders or higher)

Lipos w/ chargers and balancer

Soft body armor (like this or similar)

belt rigs w/ molle (like this doesnt need harness but it would be a plus to have it)

m4 mag pouches

dump pouch

storage pouch

All gear must be tan or CB

I also have other misc items for sale

JP adjustable outer barrel set - 25$ + shipping

CA m16 length inner barrel - 10$ + shipping

guarder tappet plate - 5$ shipped

guarder BB spring guide - 10$ shipped

systema wiring set for rear m16 - 25$ shipped

mag catch - 5$ shipped

CA high torque motor - 25$ shipped

PICTURES!!!!

PICT0410-1.jpg

PICT0411-1.jpg

PICT0415.jpg

PICT0420.jpg

PICT0146.jpg

PICT0144.jpg

(misc parts)

fixed.jpg

I am located in SoCal 91104 (pasadena) best way to contact me would be through AIM or PM (aim username is danieltzitter) I accept local pickups

Edited by althis

bump

I decided that another possibility for me is to just rebuild the front set so I am now offering this deal, I will part out the entire front set which includes flash hider, outer barrel, front sight, RAS with all needed attachments, inner barrel and hop up all for 250 + shipping which is way cheaper than it would cost to build it brand new, VFG and rail panels can be included for an extra 15$

Edited by althis