k98k

Fs: Airsoft Extreme Custom "lmg-21"

It has been me all along, I have owned this gun for 7 years I'd say. I quit air soft about 6 years ago. The gun has seen 2 big games and several weekend pickup games. If I have an actually serious buyer, I could potentially take the gun to a local field/shop (Airsoft CQB) and have them strip it down and certify it or something for the buyer ( would probably cost a little)

Yeah.

Part of the bipod bro?

I think he's asking if you'd part out the bipod, which I don't think you would, if I'm right in assuming that.

Free bump for an awesome gun. I always salivate over retailers' ~$1K customs, it's awesome to actually see one.

And no offense, but the mag does look like a lunch box :a-laugh:

Free bump for a cool gun, and a guy that people just need to back off from. People have asked me to post pics of guns I'm selling, and that's just caution. But outright accusing him of being a scammer, Thats just wrong. Good Luck Bro.

well, yeah, if your going to be asking for such a big gun, for such half the cost originally, even if used, not a lot of info, pics, internals/external listings, I admit I would want to see more before paying that much. People like to see proof, pics, and know exactly what they are buying, even if the seller doesnt know. Plenty of people have already been scammed on this site, and your not giving a whole lot of info. Although the mods may help you out, I just suggest closing this thread and getting some more info on it yourself, and making the thread look a lot nicer with more pics. NGOB made a topic on making your thread legit, maybe you could take a look at that. Hope the sale goes well for you.

ps-does look like a lunchbox, gotta admit man!

Not sure if this has been established, its kinda hard to tell but I can verify that these things did exist. One of my local players had one, and let me tell you it was a monster. Heavy as balls though. But IIRC it was complete systema internals. The PSG1 stock broke for him though

LOL!

love the self necro

id say its probably worth about $200 at best.

LCT G3 came out recently with all steel body so all the retro G3s are washed aside as far as pricing goes.

idk whats in this thing, but it really cant be worth all that much with the latest stuff out.

good luck