I purchased this hydro pack from a member on here and I need to snag a bladder for it, but I'm unaware of which bladder to purchase. I've only seen a couple different ones available. I'm only concerned w/the size and location of the fill nozzle hole thingie. any information would be helpful. perhaps if any of you have a comparable setup, a pic of your bladder would be ultimate.

here she is...

2780255106_cfe94e7575.jpg

look on Camelbaks website. The one that I have for my Camelbak HAWG Max Gear came with one that looks like it could fit but I don't know specifically which one that is. But camelbak has a ton of bladders

I'd guess the #90392 100oz(or #90382 70oz) long neck camelbak bladder or comparable. Avoid the CB omega series bladders since they have a larger fill port that wouldn't fit through the back of the carrier

Edited by Miah

Sure you can pick up Condor/voodoo/OE Tech/CTD/ bladders for cheaper & you might get lucky & they'll last awhile...or they may blow out an entire seam the first time you fill them with water like mine did.

If you check around the camelbaks run around $25 or so...the elcheapo knockoffs cost $15 & are prone to failure, so the extra expense is worth it in the long run.

Edited by Miah

Yeah they're like, $30 thats not much at all for your health. Of course health being your proper hydration while out in the hot sun and you being all sweaty and thirsty.