And if you used PayPal.

same situation happened to me, which made me NEVER again purchase :censored2: evike.com :censored2:

Glad I used PayPal

3 months ago I purchased a KWA G19 and they gave me a HFC darkhawk with the actual "darkhawk" on the slide.

Filed a PayPal dispute, no one answered. Escalated into claim, no one answered. Money refunded to my account and HFC darkhawk kept.

I didnt know what to say but smiled.

Edited by ray L

I ordered some things and they sent some lower end substitutions as well. When I talked to customer service about it, I agreed to keep the lower end stuff, but said that I want the difference refunded. They agreed but still haven't sent the refund. I sent another email today asking where my refund was and threatened to file a claim. If I don't hear back from them by later this afternoon, I'm just gonna go ahead and forward all the emails to Paypal, and file my claim.

These online retailers are complete BS anymore. It seems like they think that they can send you whatever they want and get away with it. Honestly, I think they bank on the fact that some people will just let it go. Either that or they are just hoping that you won't notice the difference in quality.

Edited by Devilstar2k2

You need to file for an RMA#, its pretty clear on their policy page and its the only way to get something done from them. Ive had to file for an RMA twice and both orders were fixed asap. Chances are their going to see your box and open it and place your replica back up for sale. Hints "4) All packages without a RMA# issued will be refused or discarded." in their policy page so sorry you just lost a replica and your money, I suggest trying to file for a claim through your credit card.

Skull did you even bother to read? He sent Evike a box of dog :a-censored: -_-

Awesome prank, just in time for April Fool's =P

Point is if you want something done because they screwed up file a RMA#, now he just looks like a douche because none of you can read.

Yikes!! I was about to purchase a coupla weapons from the too..

FWIW:ALWAYS use a credit card for online purchases. Doesn't matter if you're using Paypal or other. Paypal can't guaranty refund of your money. Your credit card company (Especially AMEX) can and will. Give them one chance to make it right, and give them 5 business days to do it. After that, file a dispute with your CC company. You typically have 60-days, or two billing cycles after the purchase to file a dispute, so some of you might still have time.

For those of you that took the lower end items from Evike. Why? You decided you wanted something, and you paid for it. Evike screwed up your order (and I wonder with the amount of times they've done it, if it's actually a mistake), and then conned you into taking the crap they sent you. They then took forever to refund your money, and apparently in some cases, haven't. Pulling a bait-and-switch through the mail is a felony. It's called Mail Fraud. It doesn't matter if it wasn't the USPS, but UPS or FedEx. It's mail fraud as long as a courier was used. Across state lines, it's a deeper felony.

If it was truly a mistake on their part,and they give a rat's :censored2: about their customer service, they'd make it a priority to get your money back, or the correct item(s) to you.

If people repeatedly allow them to get away with it, they have no reason to stop doing it. If they didn't send you what you bought and paid for, don't let them get away with it. Make them fix it IMMEDIATELY. If not for yourself, then for the next guy who goes into it thinking he's gonna buy something on the internet and actually get it.

It seems to happen a lot with "companies" popping up to deal with the latest rage.. I see it a lot with aftermarket parts companies in the "import car" community as well. The distributors are new as well, and they'll sell to anyone with a pulse. You end up with fly-by-night operations that have no real business sense, but are looking to make a quick buck however they can. They can make a neat web-page, so potential customers think they're a legit operation.

Eventually they get weeded out, but in the meanwhile they can do a lot of damage.

Don't let 'em get away with this crap. Make them fix it, and then do business with someone else. It's the only way the people you trust to buy your parts/weapons from will truly be "trustworthy". You don't want to deal with someone who has to be "taught" to do the right thing. Get your money back, then put them out of business.