to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sniper_5

players needed in the medford Oregon region

hey im looking for any newbie gunners out there that want to get some practice in if interested PM me

hey, I have an echo 1 m4 with a drum mag, not sure if your still looking for peeps n e more since you posted this like 5 years ago but I and my friends are always looking for a good game... if you are, then msg me back

I know this is stupid for posting on an old topic, but I live in Southern Oregon by the coast and have yet to go to my first game. So if any of you know of a field or just people to play with I would love to know.

hey im looking for any newbie gunners out there that want to get some practice in if interested PM me

Sorry to necropost this, but are you aware of the games every weekend up in Grants Pass? If you're interested, contact Rogue Military at (541) 476-0330‎

This is just what I need to hear.... I live about 45 minutes away from GP but this still is the best/closest group that I've ever heard of. So they really have games every weekend? Are there any requirements?

Like age? I'm 13, I wouldn't want to drive up there not knowing I can't play.

Welcome to ASF, but please, do not post in threads that are more than a month old. That's called necroposting, and its discouraged/not allowed here.

That being said, there is a fairly large group that meets on Saturdays in Gold Hill. Its behind the Laurel Hills golf course off of exit 40. You'll need a parent to sign a waiver for the first time you go, unless you're over 18. Also, you need to have Ansi Z87 rated eye protection or you will not be allowed to play.

If you want more specifics, visit AirsoftPacific and search around for topics about the Gold Hill field, they might have more detail. I haven't been out there in a while, but I'm sure its still going on and its a pretty nice place.

Hey I live in medford oregon also. I have a few friends who want to get into playing airsoft more. I have an M4 and was wondering if anyone close knows how to work on airsoft guns? I need to find a problem and what I need to fix it then pay for it all and have someone put it in? can pay good money just don't want to ship it. If anyone has a team and or plays around Meford oregon please let me know me and a few friends would like to play. Please email me at manjay56@<PLEASE DO NOT POST YAHOO ACCOUNTS IN YOUR MESSAGES> if you have any comments to this!