to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
preacher_church

For Anyone Thinking Of Buying An Agm Mp008 From Evike

mk, Mum told me about 2 weeks ago, that she ordered an airsoft rifle (I was personally putting off the rifle, because ZZ Top/Aerosmith tickets were going on sale) But she gave me the link http://www.airsoftpost.com/version-matrix-...ck-p-27162.html. so I go there, and Im pretty stoked, cause Ive always loved M14's. It arrived three days ago, its an AMAZING rifle, BUT. The mags are pieces of junk. Both mags broke on me in two days (not of missuse, Im VERY carefull with my possessions). I was in a skirmish today, I stayed over at my cousin's last night, and of course brought my new rifle. but when we were sighting in a scope, it stopped shooting, so we wound on the mag a bit, still nothing. We layed the mag aside so we could get to it when we finished sighting in the scope. So we continued our business, when the second mag unwound. By this time, we were extremely puzzeled. Of course you think, brand new rifle, mags, ought to work the second day. so we took apart the mags (my cousin had one, I had the other), and we both found they're EXTREMELY cheaply made. The one that stopped loading correctly, the little nibs on the end of the flywheel (which is plastic, as are ALL OF THE INTERNALLS!!!), had broken, and couldnt be repaired. The other, the spring that kept the wheel that you spin to get the bb's chambered, had come loose. That was an easy fix, but it broke on me several times in the first match, to where I just put down the rifle, and used a gas pistol. So this is the message to those wanting to buy an AGM M14 from Evike, get better mags to go with it. I ordered a couple of mags today from ASGI (by recomendation of a friend) http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=2531, and my brother uses these mags http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=2302 in his echo 1. As I said, the gun is fabulous, just the mags that come with it arent good at all.

• Like 1

my gun broke the second I touched it.

Guest Luftwaffe

Meh, AGM isn't know for the best quality guns. CYMA M14 > AGM M14.

Oh well.

Just bought this rifle and it didn't work straight out of the box. We're new to airsoft, so we're not sure if this is a magazine problem or something else. When trying to fire, we found the first round fired fine but nothing after that. When removing the magazine, the BB's fall from the gun. We thought it might be a magazine seating issue so we swapped magazines and had the same problem. We went back and forth a couple of times and both magazines broke (as noted above, we have ordered additional magazines but they haven't arrived yet). So, now we're not sure whether there is an obstruction somewhere, another issue, or whether the problem was the magazines. Any input? Oh, we used the cleaning rod and there's no obvious obstruction in the barrel. TIA!