Boogie

Searching For Airsoft In Snohomish County, Wa

I'm just getting into Airsoft along with my son in law. Anyone know of any Airsoft clubs/fields/activities in the Snohomish county Wa area? I know of Evergreen and have signed up on the forum but it only allows me to post in the new member forum and nowhere else and there is almost no activity there.

I don't know of anything aroung there. I used to live there, and visit fairly often! So, if you find anything, anything at all. PLEASE let me know!

bah :P forgot, no emailssssss. Just PM me

I will...

Anyone else? Someone has to know something.

We play all the time every weekend from bothell, to maple valley, to kenmore. Figuring out where were going to be this weekend, I'll let you guys know.

Yeah we play at Thrasher's Corner in Bothell like every Sat. We are going to have a (hopefully) huge game on June 6th.

Yeah we play at Thrasher's Corner in Bothell like every Sat. We are going to have a (hopefully) huge game on June 6th.

Thanks. Can you keep me informed of when you do play? I don't think I can make June 6th. I've tried going the Evergreen route. Signed up on the Forum but I can't post anywhere other than the New Member Check-In. I've sent two Administrators PM's regarding this and asking for info about the club that isn't posted but I'm getting no response. So I'm still searching for someplace to go.

Any more info you can provide (exact location, time) would be appreciated. I live nearby and would love to drop by.

I believe I was sent that info. Let me look and I'll pm it to you. I'm hopping they're playing this weekend.

12 pm this saturday at the thrashers corner field, boogie post that pm I sent you. There's going to be a game but our guys like invictus and martin probably wont be there.

Will do.

So they've heard about my upgraded SAW and my endless supply of .25g bb's huh? Fear has struck!

Here's the PM:

Were going to be at a field behind the thrashers corner safeway right on bothell everett highway in north bothell at around 12:00 pm with a ton of people and there all fun people.

Safeway ->

20711 Bothell Hwy"Bothell, WA 98012

fieldq.jpg

I thought we were on the same side? Hmmm, looks like plan B :a-shocked:

My mom and brother live in Camano Island. He airsofts up there with some of his friends. Thought I heard him talking about a paintball field out there that had airsoft games sometimes. Anyways next time I talk to him I will ask where they play.

CDR sports in mt vernon is supposed to be re-vamping their field so they can have airsoft skrimishes. Their store has a few guns as well if you want to check some stuff out. I'm out of Arlington and I have three to four people who are just starting with me so if anyone else finds places to play I'd also be interested to hear.

Hey guys, hows it going? I am moving to bothell on aug 1, been playing for a few yrs. Is this the site to find out where to play up there, or would another be better, also I saw some posting inreference to teams, I am very interested in a more dedicated group to start or join a team with. Any help is appreciated. Demmon

Hey guys, hows it going? I am moving to bothell on aug 1, been playing for a few yrs. Is this the site to find out where to play up there, or would another be better, also I saw some posting inreference to teams, I am very interested in a more dedicated group to start or join a team with. Any help is appreciated. Demmon

There is a big field in the Bothell area (thrashers corner behind the safeway). there is something going on there pretty much every Saturday. Pm me when you get in the area and I'll forward any info I have.

There is a big field in the Bothell area (thrashers corner behind the safeway). there is something going on there pretty much every Saturday. Pm me when you get in the area and I'll forward any info I have.

So Boogie or Snipershot, whats the skinny on that field in Bothell? My group is out of Arlington and were having some issues finding decent fields. Anything coming up this weekend or next?

So Boogie or Snipershot, whats the skinny on that field in Bothell? My group is out of Arlington and were having some issues finding decent fields. Anything coming up this weekend or next?

Everything there is pretty informal and as far as I know there is something going on there every Saturday. A lot of kids but they are cool for the most part. they show up around noon. The rest of us usually show up earlier than that. I believe there is something this Saturday. PM xxinvictusxx. He is the one who has been setting this up. I can't be there this coming weekend. The field is behind Safeway at Thrashers Corner (Bothell Everett Hwy).

I also leave in Washington in Skagit Valley and mabey someone could keep me posted on anything going on and I wanted to know if there were tournaments that whent on and you competed with other teams and win prizes since I am wanting to start a team

Im working on getting a mil-sim team going in our area, currently have a few others on board, I would like to keep this 18 and over(sorry guys). I want to get a team going that is dedicated to having some training sessions and taking it some what serious but having fun as the priority as well. I want to be a serious team to compete against others at area comps. I would like a competeable cqb team.( tacoma tactical opens in a few weeks,Indoor) I have active experience so I have working knowledge of patrol tactics, fire and manuever, etc. not to say I am an expert by any means. If any one is familiar with the ghost team in canada, I like there mentality. No rank, One team. So if anyone is interested please write me back. Demmon

Oh man im glad I found this thread lol. I live in Bothell actually, so you guys airsoft there every Saturday?

I'm just curios, I go to BHS so would I know any of you?

Wait, A cougar on here too?! Woot!!! Whatsup man?!

we are always looking for people to play with, but we are more in need of a good place to play.

we are going to have 6-8 people at thrashers around 9:30 on sat. 10/10 if ya want to play.

I'm planning on being there.

Ya'll should try Evergreen. It's gotten alot better, some good teams play out there now. The turnouts been down lately. We need more people out there.

That's what I've been hearing as of late. Some of their game types/scenarios sound interesting.

Are people still playing at thrashers?

I haven't been to Thrashers for sometime but what I'm hearing is that no one is showing up and there are a lot of no trespassing signs along with no airsoft painted on the trees. I have heard that the owner is tired of all of the garbage that piles up. I can sympathize with him on that but the garbage (couches, tv's, cans, bottles, ect) aren't the result of airsofters but all the homeless and druggies that hang out there at night, so I don't see how that will change. Thrashers was a good field to play but being unorganized it became a free for all with a fair amount of cheaters. If you haven't already, check out www.meetup.com/Snohomish-County-Airosft-Group/. Great group and more property to use than we have people for.