Sign in to follow this  
goldy1017

Airsoft In Central Indiana

hey I live in noblesville and nobody here plays. anybody interested in playing and know a good spot to play at?

please get back

preferably teens 16-....are perfect

Not sure where that is but we play in the outskirts of brazil. Let me know if you find out about any local airsofting places maybe we can all get together.

hey I live in noblesville and nobody here plays. anybody interested in playing and know a good spot to play at?

please get back

preferably teens 16-....are perfect

Hey man my name's Jake and I go to sheridan, I'm 16 getting closer to 17, I have a decent little group that I airsoft with, reply back if maybe you'd want to play a hair after christmas and from spring all the way to winter next year, pretty much everybody takes an off season in the cold haha, just reply back or preferably send me a message, or email me at jakeolvey@<PLEASE DO NOT POST YAHOO ACCOUNTS IN YOUR MESSAGES>

Hope to maybe play with you soon

- Jake

Guest alberty
Hey man my name's Jake and I go to sheridan, I'm 16 getting closer to 17, I have a decent little group that I airsoft with, reply back if maybe you'd want to play a hair after christmas and from spring all the way to winter next year, pretty much everybody takes an off season in the cold haha, just reply back or preferably send me a message, or email me at jakeolvey@<PLEASE DO NOT POST YAHOO ACCOUNTS IN YOUR MESSAGES>

Hope to maybe play with you soon

- Jake

Hello, please don't post in a thread that's 4 years old. If you'd like to meet local players, try to create a new thread or look for an Indiana-specific airsoft forum. Happy airsofting.