IceSeal

Bar-10/vsr Pdi Parts, Extra Externals, Shooting 550fps.

I have a VSR/Bar-10 (I think reciever or barrel is Tm but not sure, one of them is) shoots 535fps on .25g ammo with all PDI parts and some spare parts including some Laylax. Was hitting a manican (so it is man sized target hehe) at 250' with slight wind and really crapp KSC .3g ammo about 4/10 shots, I believe the majority of this can be solved with quality and heavier ammo. Stock has been textured via TheCrimsonFalcons method off of ASR and the stock was filled with alternating layers of foam and sand.

EDIT: forgot to mention it has an X-ring instead of an o-ring.

Reason Im getting rid of this is I want something with less bolt pull so follow up shots are easier (im a small guy) so im switching to a Tanaka or worked TM m14

So with that possible trades:

Tanaka (not KJW) m24/m40a1/AICS/L96/LTR no takedowns though pretty much any other

TM m14 worked into a DMR that can hit 250' with quality ammo 5/10 or more times.

May be open to other DMRs.

Parts list:

-PDI V-trigger (set to hair pull, very light, managed to get it like stock) $140

-PDI Palsonite Cylinder set $190

-TM Precision hop-up unit (much more accurate than any other, the black one) $55

-Dees 6.01 tightbore barrel $75

-9 ball hop-up rubber$15

-Laylax piston modded for 90 degree trigger $50

Those are HK prices without shipping so total without shipping just for the upgrades is $530

Extra parts included:

-outer barrel

-reciever

-2 stock trigger units (one needs new sears, One JG the other TM)

-2 complete hop-up units, 1 hop-up unit shell

-Illuminated scope from 3-9x

-non piviting bipod

-3 magazines, 2 TM 1 JG

-2 stock springs and a spring that shoots about 400fps on .25 I believe

-2 spare cyliner heads, 1 ported 1 not

-spare cylinder with bolt handle (stock JG)

-TM scope mount

The scope mounted on the gun IS NOT included, the scope by itself in the pic is included. The Mp5 mount isnt but it will have mounts for the gun. Click the pics to get a bigger image.

Bar-10.th.jpg

cylindertrigger.th.jpg

The second pic shows you the Palsonite cylinder and the bottom of the PDI V-trigger. There WILL be a trigger guard just forgot to mount it last time I took it out of the stock.

Great package, your essentialy getting 2 guns out of this deal.

Asking $620 shipped anywhere CONUS

Edited by IceSeal

Parting the package out.

Asking $450 shipped for the whole gun with the above upgrades/parts and scope not mounted on the gun in the picture, also includes the 3 magazines.

Extra parts included:

-outer barrel $30 shipped

-reciever w/tm scope mount $35 shipped

-2 stock trigger units (one needs new sears, One JG(polisehd) the other TM) $40 shipped for TM, $25 shipped for JG

-2 complete hop-up units, 1 hop-up unit shell, one modded for tighter tolerances, $20 shipped for each, (extra shell will be included for the modded one)

-2 stock springs and a laylax spring that shoots about 400fps on .25 I believe $20 shipped for all

-Ported stock Cylinder head $8 shipped

-spare cylinder with bolt handle and cylinder head (stock JG)(accerlation zone cut) $25 shipped

-JG scope mount $10 shipped

Bump.

If the VSR sells before I get back from vacation on the 20th ill throw in a King Arms sling, a bipod, all the mags loaded with KSC .30g ammo and a speed loader also filled with KSC .30g ammo.

THere will be responses to PMs while im gone but NOTHING will be broken up any more than they already are.

Edited by IceSeal

I don't think he really needs it, but I definitely vouch for this guy! Amazing seller do deal with, although I am still working on finishing that m40... haha

Good luck on your sale!

Would you be interested in a trade for a Tanaka Kar98? Comes with a case, 2 magazines, and the genuine leather sling? This gun is discontinued I believe, it's the G version (adjustable bolt).

Thanks for your consideration. If you want pics, I can send them to you tonight.

Edited by c1umsyb3ar

BUMP

cmon guys 450 for a fully tuned PDI VSR is crazy. buy it before I part EVERYTHING out and you ahve to do the work of tuning all over.

Other spare parts are listed with their prices above. everything is priced as shipped.