to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
althis1

Wts: Custom G&p Urx Sr-16

It breaks my heart to sell my baby but my senior year is coming up and I have way too many expenses to be able to keep my rifle. It started out as a G&P SAM-R but I converted it to a URX shorty. I added a complete G&P URX 11.5 inch barrel front set, G&P marines stock (tan), G&P ambi mag catch, KM TN inner barrel, G&P hop up w/ madbull bucking and nub. I also converted it to deans plugs and includes 2 intellect mini 8.4v 1400,1600 mah batteries. The gun currently chronos 330 for field regulations but can handle up to about 450 fps no problem. Also included in the deal is a replica Aimpoint Micro with red/green reticule and fully adjustable windage/elevation, KAC style 600m BUIS, G&P KAC style VFG, 8 MAG midcaps, and gunbag.

I painted the rail covers, VFG, pistol grip and stock my desert camo paint job which shows only minor wear and tear because I skirmished with this gun a few times, and it works great.

I am asking 630$ shipped or 600$ picked up from Pasadena, CA

You will receive everything in the pictures (plus some extra goodies I can throw in)

PICT1104.jpg

PICT1111.jpg

PICT1112.jpg

PICT1113.jpg

PICT1114.jpg

PICT1115.jpg

PICT1116.jpg

for more information just shoot me a PM

Edited by althis

Interested in a fully upgraded TM Chrome DE +3 Guarder Hi-flowed mags, Milspex MK23/DE Holster and extras? pm me for full details

Guest SkatinBeast

Any interest in a Upgraded G&G soc16 plus echo1 g3 or ics mp5 a4

Guest Whorify
bump

also in my want list: tanaka m24's or m700 AICS

whorify and roecar can vouch for this gun =)

it's a solid gun.... should give it to me!!!