patricknev

Northwest Washington

I currently live in the skagit valley area in mount Vernon and am looking for some new players around my area I have a decent amount of friends who play up here but would love some more people to play with or find a really good field around skagit.

If anyone here lives near by me let me know and let play! :)

I currently live in the skagit valley area in mount Vernon and am looking for some new players around my area I have a decent amount of friends who play up here but would love some more people to play with or find a really good field around skagit.

Where do you guys play? The only place I know of in Skagit (aside from private land) is CDR sports, which haven't converted/built airsoft fields at their place yet.

Edited by cascadianairsoft

I live in mount vernon also and I have been looking for a place in the area too. so far all I know of is evergreen and 1st sword but they are kinda far away so yea. maybe we should play sometime. none of my friends want to get into airsoft so if you have a group of friends and your playing then ill join ya

what do you guys play cqb or something else

hey, I am in bellingham,

I have a house in biglake tho, its on land, plus back yard meets walker vally, miles and miles play feild.

also in sedro there is old dairy farm that has severl buildings that I use, some are two story, multi room.

I have played paintball and airsoft there before.

I have guns/gear, but looking for real players that want to play hard core games.

and weekend games.

I will prolly not get back to this site much,

but my facebook works if you want to set up a game.

hey, I am in bellingham,

I have a house in biglake tho, its on land, plus back yard meets walker vally, miles and miles play feild.

also in sedro there is old dairy farm that has severl buildings that I use, some are two story, multi room.

I have played paintball and airsoft there before.

I have guns/gear, but looking for real players that want to play hard core games.

and weekend games.

I will prolly not get back to this site much,

but my facebook works if you want to set up a game.

yeah I live in sedro and you should give me your face book account so we can play I have three friends that would like to play also.

I live in Burlington and also want to have games but the closest fields are in Seattle area and are pretty far iv tried getting my friends interested but there not as enthusiastic as me about it :a-cool:
well I live in sedro and it would be could to have an airsoft fight with you

Hey Skagit Valley Airsofters, it sounds like we'd have enough people for a good game. I have 4 other friends, Andreas has friends, wolverine has friends maybe, and we all live in Burlington/Sedro Woolley. We could easily get something going. All we need is a place to play. Someone with a good place make a game day and I'll come with my friends. PM me and add me on facebook. lets finally get something going!

Hey Skagit Valley Airsofters, it sounds like we'd have enough people for a good game. I have 4 other friends, Andreas has friends, wolverine has friends maybe, and we all live in Burlington/Sedro Woolley. We could easily get something going. All we need is a place to play. Someone with a good place make a game day and I'll come with my friends. PM me and add me on facebook. lets finally get something going!
Yeah I have friends and that sound like fun and I am going to have to ask my dad or grandpa because we own a mill that is off of colins road going onto f&s grade road and there is 125 acers so add me to your friends list or add toFacebook[/url} and I will let you know.

Well I have got information on whether it is ok if we could have an airsoft fight at my mill and it is ok so if you would like to join contact me by sending a message and I am thinking about having it in three weeks.

Depends on the location cause I don't really want to drag my dad out an hour away from our hous just for a couple hours.
ok I will try in find a time on Saturday to have an airsoft fight and have it for longer, and to find the place just put in Delvan Hill Rd Sedro-Woolley WA on google maps and it will come up with it, where do you live?

I live in Redmond
oh well that sucks but for any of those who are reading this message I am going to have an airsoft fight on the 15th of march at my mill and if anyone what to come let me know on my facebook

For those of you in and around the Skagit & Whatcom counties, North West Washington. There are Two new options available in the area! We are S.W.A.T. other wise known as Skagit Whatcom AIrsoft Team! We are a good bunch of guys/ gals that get together every week to play a sport that we all have grown to love! We do have TWO new fields in the area. One is up in Whatcom County ( just outside Bellingham), the other right here in Skagit county (just outside of Sedro-Woolley)! Now these fields are unlike others, we are Airsofters our fields are for Airsoft ONLY. We don't do piantball ( so you won't be walking off field with paint on your cloths).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the team or the fields. As of this date 8/12/2010 the Whatcom Field is open on Saturdays, we are still doing some updates on the Skagit Field but it will be open in the very near future. We have a standard set of rules, but most of all we just want everyone that comes out to have as good of time as we do. PLease feel free to drop us a line here or email us admin<AT>skagitwhatcomairsoftteam.com or stop by the site (still under construction and soon to be moving to new server) Thanks all Happy Shooting!

Ok well I am having a game this weekend at 10:30, the address is 7521 Delvan Hill rd Sedro-Woolley if you would like to come. I am pushing to get an actual organized event by the end of June. I will be letting people know about by the end of this week. Also I will most likely post the event on airsoftpacific.com so check up on updates.

Ok well I am having a game this weekend at 10:30, the address is 7521 Delvan Hill rd Sedro-Woolley if you would like to come. I am pushing to get an actual organized event by the end of June. I will be letting people know about by the end of this week. Also I will most likely post the event on airsoftpacific.com so check up on updates.

Well :pain:... I work the whole weekend... im super down for something! thats literally the closest place to play so far. whats the field looking like? just forest? or with bunkers? j/c

Most of the area is forest, there are a couple roads and a pond. There is a section of a saw mill part, lots of machinery, cars, and overall junk. At one point you will find a logged section, my father and his brothers own a logging company. My grandpa usually is there tinkering with things and adding more junk to his collection. Once I have permission, the 125 acres is shared between my dad and three of his brothers, I will move things around and create a better airsoft field. I have created an event for June 29th, you can check it out at http://airsoftpacific.com/calendar.php?mod...9&year=2013 or search for the group "Skagit Valley Airsoft Group" on facebook. Hope this information has been helpfull.