to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Austin4

Best Camo For my Field

I looked at the pictures before looking at the posts, and I have to agree.

Multicam. Maybe woodland if your silhouette was up against that tree line.

I played with a kid with multicam not to long ago with full multicam and I got him cause I saw him pretty well. It looked a little blended in but just a little off. How do you think MARPAT would work here.

That's probably because it was the cheap CM stuff...

The woodland Tigerstripe was to help blend with those evergreens. The OD bottom would blend with the tall grass.

well if u wanna blend in with everything go with ACU! its universal right?

hahaha jk

I don't think my ACU has blended into anywhere I've played. at all.

just thought I'd see how many people I'd scare

that honestly looks like a beautiful spot for a ghillie suit, but I would understand if you didnt wanna make/buy/use one

You're not going to be able to hide in that field no matter what you're wearing. The only thing you stand a chance of blending into is the foliage around the open field. Stick to classic woodland or some form of lighter OD.

cadpat is really rich green color. Personally, I don't think it would work well but I'd have to actually be at the field to tell. Where I play real tree is not allowed so just make sure that it is allowed where you play.

I think DTS is your best bet although I honestly think ACU might work in that grass. See, I play in a field like that and when the grass gets really long(in the pic you have it is just starting to get there) the top gets those seeds on it and ACU just happens to blend in decently with that. I'll try to get a pic of me or a team mate in ACU in tall grass for you.

Where I play real tree is not allowed so just make sure that it is allowed where you play.

Why?