Sign in to follow this  
G36canen

Help me get lighter!

Hi guys. I love my PC. It can carry anything I'd ever need. Its great during the winter and for Ops and such but I don't always like it for skirmishes. For 1 it gets extremely hot in the summer and for 2 it just doesn't give me the mobility I need. I want something hi speed and low drag. Something thats gonna fit me tight and not bounce around when I run. What would you guys recommend for this? BTW I'm about 5'8" and around 140 lbs so please consider this into your recommendations.

Eagle/SKD-Tac chest rig and a PACA (probably want an airsoft one unless you feel like dropping the cash for a real one...).

SKDTac Chest Rigs

If you need more space to carry stuff, get a MOLLE belt and throw a couple pouches on it.

Edited by kiki-jiki

Battle belt, H-harness. Both from condor/OE Tech, should do you fine.

If you want more space and higher quality, try the Tactical Tailor Y-harness, and a belt.

Third option would be a MOLLE bandoiler. For all of these you could toss on some drop-legs for extra space.

Edited by Kavurcen

There's 2 I'm basically chosing between. I like the looks of the OE TECH battle belt and H-harness and also the Eagle chest rig that itsahak linked above so what do you guys think between those 2? I am basically looking for something that wont shake around when I run and will be tight to my body. Also that doesn't affect me much when bending such as going into a crouch or prone. What you guys think?

Edited by G36canen

Chest rigs are great. I have a similar one.

But it is almost similar in weight as these strike vests.

IMG_0103-1.jpg

The weight is actually dependent on what you carry (mags, hydration, etc.)

Or should you choose not to carry anything... you can always do what we do (usually when it gets very hot and humid).

IMG_0047-2.jpg