to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Baraethon

Bainbridge Island

Hey, I'm 14 and need a group to airsoft with on Bainbridge Island. I don't have a gun atm, but should be purchasing either a SCAR or an MP5 soon.

Does anyone else live here? As far as I know, the airsoft community is pretty nonexistent, but its worth a try...

Hey, I'm 14 and need a group to airsoft with on Bainbridge Island. I don't have a gun atm, but should be purchasing either a SCAR or an MP5 soon.

Does anyone else live here? As far as I know, the airsoft community is pretty nonexistent, but its worth a try...

Not to be posting on dead topics, but we have a group of guys that airsoft almost every week. From 4-12 dpending on the week. I sent you a PM.

There are a couple of other groups on bainbridge, but we are just trying to keep the game alive. I am glad you have interest in this. Are you going to BHS this year?

Well to tell you the truth you probably want to stay away from those W.A.R.T airsoft guys. All they like to do is run around in the woods with fake guns shooting people with plastic pellets. They are also probably the most active team close to you, they run monthly games in Seabeck and are starting to run larger events. They are also really Newbie friendly and might even have a gun you can borrow if you show up to one of their events. Plus their website has a lot of information on local events and they welcome people to their forum and try to help people learn the sport.

I would suggest you try a sport like basket weaving or glee club you would probably be better off than playing with the W.A.R.T guys. I mean really do you want to laugh and have fun or even learn a really cool sport.

:a-cheesy:

Feel free to drop in and say hi ... We do have an event on the 6th of November coming up.

W.A.R.T Airsoft

Well to tell you the truth you probably want to stay away from those W.A.R.T airsoft guys. All they like to do is run around in the woods with fake guns shooting people with plastic pellets. They are also probably the most active team close to you, they run monthly games in Seabeck and are starting to run larger events. They are also really Newbie friendly and might even have a gun you can borrow if you show up to one of their events. Plus their website has a lot of information on local events and they welcome people to their forum and try to help people learn the sport.

I would suggest you try a sport like basket weaving or glee club you would probably be better off than playing with the W.A.R.T guys. I mean really do you want to laugh and have fun or even learn a really cool sport.

:a-cheesy:

Feel free to drop in and say hi ... We do have an event on the 6th of November coming up.

W.A.R.T Airsoft

Ive heard nothing but bad things about them WART thugs.

STAY AWAY!

Just kidding!

Dude, I live in sequim and im also looking for other players. I'm willing to travel for a cool group to hang out with. It's hard to find Any one around here, most teams are in the bigger city's but over here there's more fields to play on :-/ so if anyone wants to hang out / play, mibuezcat@<PLEASE DO NOT POST YAHOO ACCOUNTS IN YOUR MESSAGES>

Just to give you all a heads up, I am not on the bi but I am in poulsbo WA. I know of a bunch of airsofters thru out the north kitsap county. So here's What I can do for you.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/19064122095...=group_activity

http://www.facebook.com/groups/156551414363853/

Here is my personal page to

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001905596223