to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
camoguy1

Most painful place youve been shot

Whats The most painful place you have been shot? Mine was in the gut

One time someone put there gun on my finger nail and shot on full auto which hurt A LOT. Also someone put there 2 glocks about an inch away from my chest and sprayed me on full auto emptying most of the mags out.

Edited by TeamCaptain!

Guest E J

The very tip of the thumb, right on the bone. You know how your arm hurts after you lay on it for a while? It was like that for hours.

Am I seriously the first person to say it? I guess so...

Nut shot.

OUCH!

I had it happen too. I got hit there, called hit and after I said the I in hit I was hit there Again. Thank Goodness for thick bdu's.

If not that than the part of the back that I can not reach.

Gut, I had my Glock 18 with an extended mag over my head holding it by the slide/ frame with an index finger through the trigger guard. I let it fall back like ive done so many times with standard magazines, but the weight balance was changed with the longer mag. It went straight down instead of rotating and drove the trigger into my finger. This was in front of several guys on my team. Embarassing to say the least but now I can laugh about it. :a-laugh:

In the :censored2:. Seriously, I somehow had grown a pimple on my asscheek, and a stray BB ripped it off, and 2 weeks later it's still bleeding. I had to cauterize it.

Upper lip shortly after noticing my team positioned me furthest out in the field in front of the oncoming enemy forces and then yelling back "Why do I feel like an ensign on Star Trek!?"

The roof of my mouth. Genius friend decided to camp out in the bottom of a 10 ft cliff and spray me from below. Worst feeling ever. I bled for about 2 hrs, although slowly.

Well, I wear a neoprene facemask when I play, and as probably all of you know, they have a small opening on the nose. Well it just so happens that even though my entire body was exposed, the guy shot at my face, and hit me with a full auto burst right on the exposed area of my nose. Needless to say, it was painful.

Eye.

350 fps and 30rps.

Second worse would be a 350 fps SAW at 5 feet. You can play connect the dots with the line of scars across my legs.

It was a zombie game at my local field. Me and another guy were zombies and the "living" team left one guy to guard 2 of us. he had his back turned, and I lunged for him. he stepped backwards and I smacked into a pillar going half-speed. I lunged again and grabbed his sleeve, but lost my grip. by that time he had cocked his tri-shot and got me in the arm from point blank. point blank as in barrel 2 inches from my arm. still have the triangle shaped welts...

This one time when I was a Newbie I wore a welding mask. Somehow I ended up up getting shot from behind and the shot hit the inside of the mask, rebounded onto my face, bounced back and rebounded on my face again. That hurt, it was like getting hit with the same BB twice at point blank range in the face.

Once at my field I was inside "The house" as we like to call it, and we keep all openings to the house boarded up.

So my friend Matias who is on the other team kiks down the door im standing right behind the door falls on top off me and shoots a bullet right on my stomach I have a scar and had a big bruise on my face.

I got shot in the neck, which hurt the most out of all the places I have been shot.