Sign in to follow this  
Avneet

Moldable Teeth Guard

I tried searching for teeth guard and one result came back. I know about mouth guards but I'm not interested in them. They usually cover one set of teeth and restrict breathing if too large. What do people know about individual teeth guards for airsoft? Think like retainers. Are there plastic molding versions just like mouth guards expect for each row of teeth separately? Thus I can talk(since each row of tooth has a separate guard; 2 guards total), breath easily, and they will be small and only cover my teeth.

Thanks for your help. Just had a hard time figuring where to start to find something like these if they are out there. All I had were invisalign braces some time ago so I no longer have those. Those would have worked perfect. But moldable plastic fine with me.

The chances of a bb hitting one of your teeth is very small but if you are bent on getting a mouth piece I suggest you go to a local sporting goods store and buy one of the ones you heat up and bite into. They are easy enough to talk/breath out of.

-Wert

If your mouth is closed an airsoft BB won't do anything

Tell that to my friend.

He had his face squished up against the cheek rest of a sniper rifle with his mouth firmly shut. The thing is... your lips are cylindrical. Cylindrical, or round, objects have a tendency to roll when met at speed with another round object. That's exactly what happened; My friend's lip simply rolled to the side, and ended up with a chipped tooth.

For lacrosse when defense needs to communicate, their mouthguards sometimes make them sound weird and so we found out if you boil it in water or heat it up, then bite into it really hard it can mold to your teeth and you can talk better. They are easy to wear for airsoft like that. A group in my area requires people under 18 to have them, it doesn't bother me.

For lacrosse when defense needs to communicate, their mouthguards sometimes make them sound weird and so we found out if you boil it in water or heat it up, then bite into it really hard it can mold to your teeth and you can talk better. They are easy to wear for airsoft like that. A group in my area requires people under 18 to have them, it doesn't bother me.

lol thats what you are supposed to do with a mouth guard... Directions usually explain it.

I play lacrosse too so I can relate, to the OP everything above stated (except for not opening your mouth) will work.

-Wert

Just buy a any mouth guard at a sporting goods store for like 5 bucks. Put it in boiling water for 8 seconds, then put it in your mouth and bite down with a little force, not to hard nor to soft. I play lacrosse, (like a lot of people on here) and if you get it to mold to your teeth right, you can talk and breath without an issue.